PDA

View Full Version : Ochocinco continues to suck (link)

RussBII
07-12-2010, 02:14 PM
I guess he was on a morning news show pimping his "Ocho need love!" reality show. They were showing a clip of women working on a football field, ostensibly to impress him. The anchor asks "When is the last time you saw so many girls on one field?"

Jackass replies: "When we play the Steelers...."

I hope Ryan Clark annihilates him...

-Russ

http://tv.gawker.com/5584990/chad-ochoc ... y-new-york (http://tv.gawker.com/5584990/chad-ochocinco-compares-the-steelers-to-girls-on-good-day-new-york)

flippy
07-12-2010, 02:54 PM
I just saw the same thing. Glad we're in his head.

Wonder when he'll change his first name to Nancy?

spyboots
07-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I think he was actually COMPLIMENTING the Steelers. We have more females in our fan base than any other team. So there are lots more females at the games compared to when the Bengals play OTHER teams. (And other teams are quite aware of this.)

RuthlessBurgher
07-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Here are Chaddy-Poo's stats vs. those Steeler "women" during his career.

After being body-slammed by James Harrison and getting his gold teeth handed back to him by Troy Polamalu, he may actually think he plays well against Pittsburgh, when it seems like he tends to have games with 4-5 catches for 50-something yards and no TD's (hardly Hall-of-Fame numbers there, incorrect Spanish numeral boy).

10/7/01 5-52-0
12/30/01 2-25-0
10/31/02 7-71-0
11/24/02 7-152-0
9/21/03 4-77-0
11/30/03 6-117-1
10/3/04 4-54-0
11/21/04 5-80-1
10/23/05 4-94-0
12/4/05 5-54-0
1/8/06 4-59-0
9/24/06 1-11-0
12/31/06 4-53-0
10/28/07 5-51-0
12/2/07 6-86-0
10/19/08 8-52-1
11/20/08 DNP
9/27/09 5-54-0
11/15/09 2-29-0

In his first 8 games against the Steelers (during what is affectionately known as the Chad Scott and Dwayne Washington era in our secondary), he had a respectable 40 catches for 628 yards and 2 TD. That's an average of 5 catches and 78.5 yards per game with 1 TD every 4 games.

However, once Ike Taylor was made a starter, his numbers dropped to 44 catches for 543 yards and 1 TD in his next 10 games. That's an average of 4.4 catches and 54.3 yards per game with 1 TD every 10 games.

For his career, he's had 84 catches for 1171 yards and 3 TD's vs. the Steelers. That's an average of 4.6 catches and 65 yards per game with 1 TD every 6 games. Dude has only broken the 100 yard barrier twice in 18 games against the Steelers. Keep talking, Chad. Keep talking.

:bungalssuck

LordVile
07-12-2010, 05:17 PM
let em' kicks us while they think we are down. Him and Dockett and all the rest.. ain't got no rings.. LOL we'll punish them, when they least expect it.. I'm sure of it.

jj28west
07-12-2010, 05:23 PM
My take on guys like Ocho Cinco & Owens is that they create a character that they Market. I could be way off based but that is what I think they do. Remember Bozworth, Sanders, etc. This character which you love to hate can be a money making machine.

The purists call them out as disrespecting the game and being attention hores but I think these guys in many ways are successful entertainment promoters of their self made character.

Dont get me wrong I dont like this at all but I would not be surprised that away from the camera that they could be decent guys. I know how Owens publically calls out Mcnabb, Garcia, Romo and even will question their sexual orientation and will scream when he does not get the ball which is inexcusable. Then I have read the tiny lost article how Owens did something nice for charity that you will never hear about. Dennis Rodman was also big into this.

LordVile
07-12-2010, 06:43 PM
My take on guys like Ocho Cinco & Owens is that they create a character that they Market. I could be way off based but that is what I think they do. Remmber Bozworth, Sanders, etc. This character which you love to hate can be a money making machine.

The purists call them out as disrespecting the game and being attention hores but I think these guys in many ways are successful entertainment promoters of their self made character.

Dont get me wrong I dont like this at all but I would not be surprised that away from the camera that they could be decent guys. I know how Owens publically calls out Mcnabb, Garcia, Romo and even will question their sexual orientation and will scream when he does not get the ball which is inexcusable. Then I have read the tiny lost article how Owens did something nice for charity that you will never hear about. Dennis Rodman was also big into this.

it's an extension of there actual personalities, just magnified and exaggerated to generate cash.. indeed.

LordVile
07-12-2010, 06:43 PM
My take on guys like Ocho Cinco & Owens is that they create a character that they Market. I could be way off based but that is what I think they do. Remmber Bozworth, Sanders, etc. This character which you love to hate can be a money making machine.

it's an extension of there actual personalities, just magnified and exaggerated to generate cash.. indeed.

Jom112
07-13-2010, 12:05 AM
You guys were also mentioned on "Entourage": http://itsneversunnyincincinnati.blogsp ... ut-on.html (http://itsneversunnyincincinnati.blogspot.com/2010/07/cincinnati-bengals-get-shout-out-on.html)

:stirpot

flippy
07-13-2010, 06:37 AM
If Cincinnati sports teams (Bengals, Reds, Bearcats, Redhawks, Xavier) were a toilet paper, they would be single-ply. If they were a cereal, they would be Wal-Mart fruit loops. If they were a movie, it would star Steven Seagal and go straight-to-DVD.

It's hard to hate the Bengals with a fan base like this.

JDSteeler
07-13-2010, 11:57 AM
What he said wasn't a compliment....It was saying we are a bunch of
puzzzies......

If what 85 just said isn't used as some motivation to kick the Bungals
AZZ...then we are a "soft bunch"...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

RuthlessBurgher
07-13-2010, 12:22 PM
You guys were also mentioned on "Entourage": http://itsneversunnyincincinnati.blogsp ... ut-on.html (http://itsneversunnyincincinnati.blogspot.com/2010/07/cincinnati-bengals-get-shout-out-on.html)

:stirpot

Any show that has resorted to cameos by Jerry #&@%ing Jones has stopped being cool and relevant a long time ago.