PDA

View Full Version : The Official - Planet Steelers Welcomes Emmanuel Sanders

flippy
06-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Since Prok has Emmanuel Sanders all over our board now, I want to start him a thread. Because when I start threads, good things happen!!!!

I predict E Sanders will come in and be an instant hit for us. I'm talking about Rookie of the Year!!!!!

And he's gonna catch the game winner in the SuperBowl!!!!!

The magic of the #88 jersey will make Sanders unstoppable.

And I've seen his dance moves on youtube. I'm guessing he's gonna have some celebrations this season that are gonna put OchoCinco to shame.

Here's to the new OchoOcho!!!!!! :Cheers

steelblood
06-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Flippy,

You are crazy guy, but I hope you are right. We need him to be special as a rookie.

Oviedo
06-29-2010, 09:34 AM
I predict that Sanders will become a primary return man for the team ending the one-year stay of Logan. Furthermore I predict that as the season progresses he will establish himself as a solid receiver and get opportunities due to injuries to Hines. I predict he will have 20+ catches on the season which for a Steelers rookie is alot.

SteelHoss
06-29-2010, 09:43 AM
I predict that Sanders will become a primary return man for the team ending the one-year stay of Logan. Furthermore I predict that as the season progresses he will establish himself as a solid receiver and get opportunities due to injuries to Hines. I predict he will have 20+ catches on the season which for a Steelers rookie is alot.

Not sure about the injury to Hines, but I'm with you on everything else. :D :tt1

Oviedo
06-29-2010, 10:10 AM

Not sure about the injury to Hines, but I'm with you on everything else. :D :tt1

I think Hines' hamstring problems will haunt him all season long. Those things tend to linger and once injured they seem to recur more frequently. Game and play management for Hines will be essential to keep him healthy throughout the entire season. Hopefully that means he rests and sanders gets the reps instead of ARE or Arnez Battle.

ANPSTEEL
06-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Here is to hoping the magic of the 88 jersey does more for Sanders, than it did for Andre Hastings.

:Cheers

cruzer8
06-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Welcome Colonel Sanders!

RuthlessBurgher
06-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Here is to hoping the magic of the 88 jersey does more for Sanders, than it did for Andre Hastings.

:Cheers

Or Jon Dekker, Matt Kranchick, Terance Mathis, Tim Baker, Courtney Hawkins, Mark
Didio, Chris Calloway, Jason Johnson, Joey Clinkscales, Jessie Britt, John Rodgers, and Craig Dunaway, for that matter. :wink:

flippy
06-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Geez, that might just be one cursed number after Swannie used up all it's good powers.

Maybe we should get the Colonel another number.

manny_sanders88
06-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Did someone say my name? :)

flippy
06-29-2010, 02:12 PM

Manny in da house!!!!

Tell Hines to stay out of the hyperbaric chamber for a while so we can get you some more reps.

fordfixer
06-29-2010, 02:16 PM

Can you play RT :lol:

cruzer8
06-29-2010, 02:19 PM

Welcome aboard and welcome to the Steelers fanbase, the best in all of the NFL!

:tt1

flippy
06-29-2010, 02:21 PM

Can you play RT :lol:

Nice, the new can he play center line :lol

manny_sanders88
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Can only say 'hi', 'cause coach Mike prohibit talking to the fans on the internet ever since Ben was caught chatting on some college message boards under the name of "All_you_college_bitches_take_my_shoots" with devil's head as his avatar :)

byee :tt2

cruzer8
06-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Can only say 'hi', 'cause coach Mike prohibit talking to the fans on the internet ever since Ben was caught chatting on some college message boards under the name of "All_you_college_bitches_take_my_shoots" with devil's head as his avatar :)

byee :tt2

We've been duped.

Damn you internet!