PDA

View Full Version : Casey Hampton's home burglarized

SteelCrazy
06-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on June 28, 2010 5:40 PM ET
The ugly offseason for the Pittsburgh Steelers shows no signs of improving.

On the same day tackle Willie Colon was likely lost for the season, we learn that defensive tackle Casey Hampton's home was burglarized, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. His security system was dismantled by the intruder. (He clearly didn't have Broadview security.)

Police are looking for the person who stole three flat screen TVs and jewelry from Hampton's house, that was being watched by one of Mr. Hampton's assistants.

No word if Hampton's assistant will become Hampton's former assistant.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... rglarized/ (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/28/casey-hamptons-home-burglarized/)

hawaiiansteel
06-28-2010, 09:41 PM
sounds like Mr. Hampton's assistant assisted in carrying out the 3 flat-screen tvs...

http://www.lonnieonline.com/ilonnie/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/burglar-thief-computer-burglary.jpg

Crash
06-28-2010, 09:44 PM
What's the condition of the kitchen?

SteelCrazy
06-28-2010, 09:45 PM
or he set the whole thing up......

hawaiiansteel
06-28-2010, 10:29 PM

yeah, i'll bet Big Snack's real valuables and treasures are in the refrigerator...

Captain Lemming
06-28-2010, 10:37 PM

yeah, i'll bet Big Snack's real valuables and treasures are in the refrigerator...

I pity the fool who is dumb enough to raid Caseys fridge

http://www.oddjack.com/wp-content/mr_t.jpg

flippy
06-29-2010, 09:06 AM
At least Hampton wasn't there to get hurt during the robbery. When I saw this headline, I was expecting the worst considering our offseason.

Captain Lemming
07-02-2010, 07:06 PM
At least Hampton wasn't there to get hurt during the robbery.

I can see the headline now.

Steeler nose tackle Casey Hamton survived a gunshot wound in what people are calling a Big Snack Attack :lol:

hawaiiansteel
07-02-2010, 07:16 PM

Steeler nose tackle Casey Hamton survived a gunshot wound in what people are calling a Big Snack Attack :lol:

good one! :Clap

i'm glad to see that we have some witty, bright minds on the Island of Maui... :Cheers

Captain Lemming
07-02-2010, 07:24 PM

good one! :Clap

i'm glad to see that we have some witty, bright minds on the Island of Maui... :Cheers

Look at who I replied to.
Doesn't take a genius when you got Flippy talking about Casey getting hurt while simultaneously putting thoughts of McDonalds in my brain.

Add to that the fact that his Joker Ronald Mac combines the disparate elements of homocidal maniac and tasty burgers in a way that made my comment a logical response. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
07-03-2010, 09:43 AM
hmm, it says TVs and jewelry stolen . . . I wonder if they got the super bowl rings? That would suck.

stlrz d
07-03-2010, 10:18 AM
hmm, it says TVs and jewelry stolen . . . I wonder if they got the super bowl rings? That would suck.

I'm betting those are either in a safe deposit box or a safe inside the house.

SidSmythe
07-03-2010, 11:43 AM

or stuck on his big fat finger. they were fitted at the end of the season when Casey was about 350. Chances are he's at 450 right now and that Ring is stuck on his finger.

RuthlessBurgher
07-03-2010, 04:19 PM

or stuck on his big fat finger. they were fitted at the end of the season when Casey was about 350. Chances are he's at 450 right now and that Ring is stuck on his finger.

If the robber was an average sized guy, he could likely wear Casey's Super Bowl ring as a bracelet. :P