PDA

View Full Version : Pitt vs GB from last year on NFLN right now

Ozey74
06-27-2010, 01:08 PM
FYI.

Ozey74
06-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Just when I forgot how bad the pass d was last year, everything just started comming back to me.

:evil:

In the event Troy goes down again, thank the Lord we got McFadden & Will Allen this offseason.

RuthlessBurgher
06-27-2010, 01:33 PM
It will also be replayed again at 6:00 a.m. EST for those interested.

Flasteel
06-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Knowing the outcome in advance actually made it fun to watch...despite the cringing every time we took the field on defense. Everytime I see one of those re-broadcasts, I always revisit the emotions I went through as the game originally unfolded. I remember being skeptical because of all the 4th quarter collapses, but confident that Ben could win it if we had the ball last with enough time.

Besides the game-winner, I best remember this game for Tomlin's decision to go on-sides with a 2-point lead and just over 3 minutes left. I loved it when he called it and, couldn't believe the folks who didn't understand the logic behind it.

Thanks for the heads-up Oz!

Ozey74
06-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Knowing the outcome in advance actually made it fun to watch...despite the cringing every time we took the field on defense. Everytime I see one of those re-broadcasts, I always revisit the emotions I went through as the game originally unfolded. I remember being skeptical because of all the 4th quarter collapses, but confident that Ben could win it if we had the ball last with enough time.

Besides the game-winner, I best remember this game for Tomlin's decision to go on-sides with a 2-point lead and just over 3 minutes left. I loved it when he called it and, couldn't believe the folks who didn't understand the logic behind it.

Thanks for the heads-up Oz!

Your welcome. That game was truely won by Big Ben!