PDA

View Full Version : LT Indicted

flippy
06-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Wonder if he'll get a 6 game suspension?

RuthlessBurgher
06-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Yeah...the Giants will have to make due without Lawrence Taylor on their defense for at least a month and a half. :wink:

ramblinjim
06-23-2010, 12:51 PM

that's what I was going to ask! :Cheers

feltdizz
06-23-2010, 12:57 PM

that's what I was going to ask! :Cheers
:Beer so was I

Discipline of Steel
06-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Sadly, Sports Center chose to report this news before the US Soccer victory, even though the Americans had just made history minutes before.

kiwi_sarah
06-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Sadly, Sports Center chose to report this news before the US Soccer victory, even though the Americans had just made history minutes before.

Wow. That's insane. I guess kicking Bam Bam Bigelow's butt and putting dancing shoes on makes you really important (oh, he played some too).

NJ-STEELER
06-23-2010, 06:04 PM
i'm sure godell will have him in the spotlight somehow like he did with ray lewis and james brown at the draft.

maybe i'll take the trip across the river next year for the draft and when the giants pick i'll chant.... "she was 16, she was 16"

flippy
06-23-2010, 06:12 PM
i'm sure godell will have him ion the spotlight somehow like he did with ray lewis and james brown at the draft.

maybe i'll take the trip across the river next year for the draft and when the giants pick i'll chant.... "she was 16, she was 16"

you'd be my hero if you really did that.

NJ-STEELER
06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
i gotta say it fits more of the "jet fan" doing that chant, I hate them much more then the giants

Discipline of Steel
06-23-2010, 06:39 PM
[quote="Discipline of Steel":2mjtcy2r]Sadly, Sports Center chose to report this news before the US Soccer victory, even though the Americans had just made history minutes before.

Wow. That's insane. I guess kicking Bam Bam Bigelow's butt and putting dancing shoes on makes you really important (oh, he played some too).[/quote:2mjtcy2r]

I think Australia beating Serbia was bigger news than this crap but they brought it in as 'Breaking News'... I call it old news because we already knew about this, just not the grand jury decision (big surprise). Goes to show how media glorifies the smut and positive stories always take a back seat.

The Man of Steel
06-23-2010, 08:17 PM
I guess that speaks volumes about how apathetic most Americans are about soccer.