PDA

View Full Version : OT: I have a question......

AkronSteel
06-17-2010, 02:10 AM
can anyone help me??? I have found some old Steelers games on youtube that I would like to burn to DVD but I'm not sure how to do it??? Does anyone with better knowledge than myself know how or can assist me in accomplishing this feat? I would be greatly appreciative and would be more than willing to buy you a couple of brews at the Planet Tailgate in November!!! Please help.....I need your assistance!!!! Thanks Ladies and Gents!!!

LordVile
06-17-2010, 03:08 AM
can anyone help me??? I have found some old Steelers games on youtube that I would like to burn to DVD but I'm not sure how to do it??? Does anyone with better knowledge than myself know how or can assist me in accomplishing this feat? I would be greatly appreciative and would be more than willing to buy you a couple of brews at the Planet Tailgate in November!!! Please help.....I need your assistance!!!! Thanks Ladies and Gents!!!

Try this out mate.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5096015_burn-dvd-youtube.html
:Beer

LordVile
06-17-2010, 03:11 AM
I personally wish that the NFL could sell us ANY and ALL games we wanted thru their archives on DVD. I'd buy all the good seasons and even some of the crappy ones. I'm gunna eventually buy the 4-5 disc set, i believe, with the older superbowls on it. it's real cheap over at amazon.com

good luck with your mission :D

Jigawatts
06-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Try an application called youtube downloader. It's a fairly simple program you can use
to download youtube clips and convert them to various formats. Not sure what kind of
DVD player you have, but mine allows me to play avi files, so I usually just put videos
on DVD in the avi format.