PDA

View Full Version : Very Uncool

siss
06-08-2010, 03:56 PM
http://www.wpxi.com/news/23832569/detail.html

They just can't leave it alone:

PITTSBURGH -- Channel 11 News reporter Rick Earle is in Georgia, where on Wednesday at 10 a.m. agents will release more than 50 DVDs containing audio and videotaped interviews and photographs from the prior investigation into allegations that Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student.

On the DVDs are photos from inside the Capital City Club in Milledgeville, where the woman told police she was sexually assaulted by the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback, Earle said.

Police made an audio recording of the accuser’s first interview and videotaped her second interview. WPXI plans to air both interviews, along with the questionings of other college students who were with the accuser, as well as those who were in Roethlisberger's group.

Those interviews include fellow Steelers player Willie Colon and Roethlisberger's body guards, Coraopolis police Officer Anthony Barravechio and Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ed Joyner.

The district attorney ruled there wasn't enough evidence to file criminal charges against Roethlisberger and closed the case, but under Georgia law, investigators are required to release evidence gathered in the case.

Despite no charges being filed against the two-time Super Bowl champion, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him for six games and ordered him to undergo mental evaluations by doctors.

Doctors have since cleared Roethlisberger to return to practice, which he did last week. In his first comments since being suspended, Roethlisberger said he's ready to make major changes to a lifestyle that cast him as an example of bad behavior by privileged pro athletes with a sense of entitlement.

"I've spent a lot of time evaluating and looking at my life both on and off the field," Roethlisberger said during brief remarks following a Steelers voluntary practice. "I think this is a time for me to kind of close the chapter of the last couple of years of my life and move on to a new one, kind of a new start. I'm kind of really excited about it."

hawaiiansteel
06-08-2010, 04:16 PM
it's such a beautiful bar, can't wait to see more photos of it...i'll bet the bathroom stalls are especially nice-looking. :roll:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OLc2TjnHOgQ/S5KNEg4EoZI/AAAAAAAAoIM/eRUMJ51Wbxk/s640/Capital+City+Night+Club+building,+downtown+Milledg eville+Georgia,+Ben+Roethlisberger+famed+visit.JPG http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OLc2TjnHOgQ/S5KL2Yqdi_I/AAAAAAAAoH8/71ITmjpYtt0/s640/Capital+City+Night+Club,downtown+Milledgeville+Geo rgia,+Ben+Roethlisberger+famed+visit.JPG

flippy
06-08-2010, 04:44 PM
It's kinda cool that they're being so transparent. It'll be interesting to see if this helps or hurts Ben's case.

I'm sure McNutty is interested in seeing this.

cruzer8
06-08-2010, 04:46 PM
It's all about ratings.

flippy
06-08-2010, 05:02 PM
It's all about ratings.

You're not interested? I wish I wasn't, but I am.

It's like looking at a car accident for me. I feel bad, but that won't stop me from looking.

siss
06-08-2010, 05:22 PM
It's all about ratings.

You're not interested? I wish I wasn't, but I am.

It's like looking at a car accident for me. I feel bad, but that won't stop me from looking.
Which is exactly why they are doing it.

Discipline of Steel
06-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Its just a rehash of the same old stuff so i dont think they are going to get the ratings bonanza they intend. The police have spoken, the NFL has spoken, and im just kind of tired of it. Didnt bother to go look...

SteelHoss
06-08-2010, 06:06 PM
It's all about ratings.

:Agree You are absolutely right! One of the reasons why I left the television news media years ago was I felt uncomfortable with the exploitation of certain news stories (involving people) for the sake of ratings. IMO it is tasteless or classless whichever word one might find more appropiate. Enough letters or emails to the station News Director or station General Manager may be enough to change their mind. It might be worth a try, however, if that material is available to everybody in the world, its a mute issue. IMO there are two victims in this situation. Both can only suffer more humiliation and hurt by the release of this media.

BURGH86STEEL
06-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Kind of funny how some Steelers fans feel about it. Some of the same Steelers fans that claim they can't leave it a lone continue to not leave it a lone in regards to some other team's players. Some fans continue to compare every player situation to Ben's. IMO, it is pointless to do that because every situation has/had a different set of circumstances.

Why do some people follow or comment on the stories if they don't like what's being reported or said? It will take awhile to go away or this issue may never go away for some people. This situation will follow Ben where ever he goes this season and possibly into the future. It is what it is and some of you should just get use to it.

feltdizz
06-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Kind of funny how some Steelers fans feel about it. Some of the same Steelers fans that claim they can't leave it a lone continue to not leave it a lone in regards to some other team's players. Some fans continue to compare every player situation to Ben's. IMO, it is pointless to do that because every situation has/had a different set of circumstances.

Why do some people follow or comment on the stories if they don't like what's being reported or said? It will take awhile to go away or this issue may never go away for some people. This situation will follow Ben where ever he goes this season and possibly into the future. It is what it is and some of you should just get use to it.
:Agree

It's going to be a long ugly season and fans need to accept it.

I do find it a little disturbing how some guys find joy in the recent rape accusations because they think it puts Ben in a better light.

flippy
06-08-2010, 07:11 PM

I actually think this can't get any worse for Ben and by being transparent it may even help him.

I think we'd all like to move forward, but it is what it is and it's something that will be hard for people to let go of. Sucks, but this thing's gonna linger like you've said.

I felt bad hearing Todd Bridges is 17 or 18 years sober, but he can't shake his negative image of when he used drugs and alcohol, became psycho, was a pimp and drug dealers, and was homeless. 17 years of living a better life and he still doesn't seem to be able to catch a break when it comes to public opinion.

This kid was the first major african american child actor and got messed up when his mom's boyfriend molested him. It's really sad, he has a book about everything that was just recently released.

feltdizz
06-08-2010, 07:28 PM
It's a little harder with actors though flip... especially child actors. People call them by their stage name and think they really live in their house on the TV set.

Maybe it is similar the more I think about it. Most fans think Ben could never be as douchbag as people say he is because he is a great QB.

and heck.... if you live in Florida you know how special Tebow is as a person because the HD for Florida games was on a direct feed from God's TV.

Seriously, Ben can't say how great he is going to be... has has said it before and fallen short. He needs to stay out of trouble and in a few years he may be forgiven on a national level.

BURGH86STEEL
06-08-2010, 07:41 PM

I actually think this can't get any worse for Ben and by being transparent it may even help him.

I think we'd all like to move forward, but it is what it is and it's something that will be hard for people to let go of. Sucks, but this thing's gonna linger like you've said.

I felt bad hearing Todd Bridges is 17 or 18 years sober, but he can't shake his negative image of when he used drugs and alcohol, became psycho, was a pimp and drug dealers, and was homeless. 17 years of living a better life and he still doesn't seem to be able to catch a break when it comes to public opinion.

This kid was the first major african american child actor and got messed up when his mom's boyfriend molested him. It's really sad, he has a book about everything that was just recently released.

I hope it helps him become a better person. It is unfortunate that he did not learn anything before this last incident. He will have to watch his steps like never before.

It is tragic for any child to be molested. Can't imagine what that must be like. Can't understand how any adult can molest a child. Will have to see if I can get that book at the library.

siss
06-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Kdka just said that under Georgia law evidence like that is only free to be released if requested.

fezziwig
06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
To me it should have been over with as soon as Goodell imposed the punishment.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
06-08-2010, 11:47 PM
http://www.wpxi.com/news/23832569/detail.html

They just can't leave it alone:

PITTSBURGH -- Channel 11 News reporter Rick Earle is in Georgia, where on Wednesday at 10 a.m. agents will release more than 50 DVDs containing audio and videotaped interviews and photographs from the prior investigation into allegations that Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student.

On the DVDs are photos from inside the Capital City Club in Milledgeville, where the woman told police she was sexually assaulted by the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback, Earle said.

Police made an audio recording of the accuser’s first interview and videotaped her second interview. WPXI plans to air both interviews, along with the questionings of other college students who were with the accuser, as well as those who were in Roethlisberger's group.

Those interviews include fellow Steelers player Willie Colon and Roethlisberger's body guards, Coraopolis police Officer Anthony Barravechio and Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ed Joyner.

The district attorney ruled there wasn't enough evidence to file criminal charges against Roethlisberger and closed the case, but under Georgia law, investigators are required to release evidence gathered in the case.

Despite no charges being filed against the two-time Super Bowl champion, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him for six games and ordered him to undergo mental evaluations by doctors.

Doctors have since cleared Roethlisberger to return to practice, which he did last week. In his first comments since being suspended, Roethlisberger said he's ready to make major changes to a lifestyle that cast him as an example of bad behavior by privileged pro athletes with a sense of entitlement.

"I've spent a lot of time evaluating and looking at my life both on and off the field," Roethlisberger said during brief remarks following a Steelers voluntary practice. "I think this is a time for me to kind of close the chapter of the last couple of years of my life and move on to a new one, kind of a new start. I'm kind of really excited about it."

Wait a minute, what am I missing here? All that complete and utter news blackout concerning her identity was necessary to protect her a few months ago, but now it's OK to show her face on an interview? :wft

feltdizz
06-08-2010, 11:52 PM
I guess the is no fear of a civil suit. Plenty of people say she was paid... Hmmmm???

hawaiiansteel
06-09-2010, 02:19 AM
I just hope she's cuter than McNutty...

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/07/22/0722_mcnulty_video_exc-1.jpg

stlrz d
06-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Wait a minute, what am I missing here? All that complete and utter news blackout concerning her identity was necessary to protect her a few months ago, but now it's OK to show her face on an interview? :wft

From another story on this:

The Post-Gazette does not identify accusers in sexual assault cases. The GBI has blurred the woman's face and deleted any identifying information about her from the video.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10160/10 ... z0qM8OX3tA (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10160/1064176-455.stm#ixzz0qM8OX3tA)

~~~

This is a release of evidence and is made available upon request regardless if any alleged payoff did or did not take place.

proudpittsburgher
06-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Airing this stuff for the sake of ratings is shortsightedness on the part of WPXI. Get on the team's badside, and good luck getting any kind of quality team coverage worth a damn in the future. You've got to pick your battles, and this one being over makes it not worth it.

RuthlessBurgher
06-09-2010, 01:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5267443

GBI releases more than 50 recordings
ESPN.com news services
Updated: June 9, 2010, 12:57 PM ET

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. -- The college student who accused Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger of sexually assaulting her said she didn't try to fight him off because he appeared earlier in the night to have a short temper.

"I noticed throughout the night he kind of had like a short temper, like he would get really, like, defensive," she told police in her second interview with them on March 5, about 12 hours after she said the assault took place. She didn't elaborate further on what made her think the quarterback had a short temper.

The accuser's interview is among more than 50 audio and video recordings released Wednesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Prosecutors determined there wasn't enough evidence to warrant criminal charges after the investigation concluded.

The woman said the quarterback sexually assaulted her during a late night of partying in the small Georgia college town of Milledgeville.

Police on Wednesday released an audio recording taken shortly after the woman said the assault took place, as well as a video of the interview taken the next afternoon.

In the video, she told police she didn't think trying to fight Roethlisberger would help.

"I figured it wouldn't help anything," she said. "I didn't want, obviously, him to hurt me any more than he was going to."

The quarterback received a six-game suspension from the NFL for his behavior. Roethlisberger's attorney has denied he did anything wrong.

About five weeks after the woman's accusation, Ocmulgee Circuit District Attorney Fred Bright said that following exhaustive interviews and inconclusive medical exams, the student's accusations could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Bright also said the accuser had asked him not to prosecute.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in April suspended the quarterback without pay for six games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. Goodell said the 28-year-old's carousing failed to meet the league's expectations for player behavior.

Roethlisberger spoke to reporters briefly last week after a Steelers voluntary practice. He said he's ready to make major changes to a lifestyle that cast him as an example of behavior by privileged pro athletes with a sense of entitlement.

"I've put a lot of thought into my life, the decisions that I've made in the past," Roethlisberger said last week. "I've been sitting at home thinking about things, and I've been working closely with the commissioner on ways to make changes, corrections.

"I'm looking forward to the second chance and the second opportunity -- not just in football, because I think everybody knows what you're going to get [from me] in football, but in life. I think that's kind of what's more important."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

cruzer8
06-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Interesting that the story you posted would only include a couple of quotes from the accuser.

SteelHoss
06-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Airing this stuff for the sake of ratings is shortsightedness on the part of WPXI. Get on the team's badside, and good luck getting any kind of quality team coverage worth a damn in the future. You've got to pick your battles, and this one being over makes it not worth it.

And guess who is not getting an opportunity for exclusive interviews with Ben today according to the Post Gazette. Hint: KDKA is getting that opportunity and WTAE is getting that opportunity. Hmmmmmmmmm.

HeHateMe
06-09-2010, 07:03 PM
We should Ban em
LOL

HeHateMe
06-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I just saw the accusers interview. THANKS BEN MORE BAD PUB FOR THE STEELERS! VERY UNCOOL

o sensei
06-09-2010, 08:15 PM
I think its clear the guy effed up whatever happened. I'm more interested to see what Ben had to say to pompeani (kdka) airing tomorrow night at 6. People who have formed their opinions at this point, which is probably the majority of us out there, are not gonna change ours based on whatever else comes out in these tapes. The suspension is imposed, for goodell to shorten or not shorten it based on these tapes would seem to be contrary to the criteria he stated that decision would be based on, so frankly I don't care personally. I just hope to see Ben get his stuff straight, nothing more or less. I think the general concensus is he kinda got caught up in his whole image which really wasn't him anyway. I hope tomorrow night signals the beginning of our relationship with a new ben roethlisberger, a more mature outlook on life and a future here in pittsburgh free of distraction and stupidity and maybe another title or two.

HeHateMe
06-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Dude the guy almost DIED but STILL rides without a Helmet. If near death didnt change him why do you think this will?

costanza2k1
06-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Dude the guy almost DIED but STILL rides without a Helmet. If near death didnt change him why do you think this will?

Question did you hate him always or just after he embarrassed himself, the team, and the fans?

SteelAbility
06-10-2010, 07:19 AM

Question did you hate him always or just after he embarrassed himself, the team, and the fans?

I see you have taken the bait. :nono No biggie. I guess we've all done that. Uh, it's a rhetorical question, I'm sure! :Cheers

stlrz d
06-10-2010, 07:53 AM

I see you have taken the bait. :nono No biggie. I guess we've all done that. Uh, it's a rhetorical question, I'm sure! :Cheers

What's really funny is that the troll has brought people here together in support of Ben. :lol:

Oviedo
06-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Of note, Ben's side of the story has not been released so yet again all we have is the slurred drunken testimony of a sorority slut.

Only two people were in that bathroom and all we keep hearing from is the "poor little sorority girl" who just happened to be breaking the law underage drinking to the point she can barely speak.

Oviedo
06-10-2010, 09:17 AM

Self discipline goes a long way in making this board a better place. Ignoring trash helps us all. The longer you keep trash around the more it stinks.

HeHateMe
06-10-2010, 11:14 AM

IF I hated Ben I would say so. WHY does it have to equate to hate when you tell the truth about the guy? IF I have lied on the guy one time, then please point out the lie.

HeHateMe
06-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Of note, Ben's side of the story has not been released so yet again all we have is the slurred drunken testimony of a sorority slut.

Only two people were in that bathroom and all we keep hearing from is the "poor little sorority girl" who just happened to be breaking the law underage drinking to the point she can barely speak.
Did you hear her interview? Obviously not. She was not slurring. Everything she said was clear and concise. She's a slut now? Based on what? Where is your proof of that statement? Just curious.
If you think that Ben has acted like a innocent man....... well then God Bless You brother!

HeHateMe
06-10-2010, 11:19 AM

Self discipline goes a long way in making this board a better place. Ignoring trash helps us all. The longer you keep trash around the more it stinks.

The only thing that stinks is your erroneous post. The girl was NOT slurring at all. In fact she didnt even seem drunk. I get it she is a slut because she accused Ben. Yep thats all the proof we need.

JAR
06-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Right, it happened on the toilet while sitting in a normal position. Case freaking closed, DTF liar.

HeHateMe
06-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Right, it happened on the toilet while sitting in a normal position. Case freaking closed, DTF liar.
Then WHY did Ben lie to the cops then? He said he didnt have sex with her. That turned out to be an untruth. Why would an innocent man lie? Do Tell.

HeHateMe
06-10-2010, 11:32 AM
And just because a woman in a bar has a button that says she is DTF, means what? MOST women ARE DTF when they go to a bar but DTF doesnt necessarily mean she is DTF YOU. See the difference?

JAR
06-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Then WHY did Ben lie to the cops then? He said he didnt have sex with her. That turned out to be an untruth. Why would an innocent man lie? Do Tell.

Really, can you comprehend? She said he had sex with her while she was sitting in a normal position. Just how, does that happen?

JAR
06-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Possibly the most traumatic night of her life and she sheds nary a tear.

JAR
06-10-2010, 11:39 AM
No wonder she dropped the case and didn't let it go to trial, she would have REALLY been raped while on the witness stand.

ikestops85
06-10-2010, 11:48 AM
I watched the interview with the girl and there were a couple of things that struck me as odd.

1) She was very matter of fact about the incident. It didn't seem to upset her when talking about it. She responded much the way my kids do when I ask them how their day was at school.

2) She and her friends just happened to go to the same THREE bars that Ben went to. That was just a coincidence.

3) She fled into a dark room instead of going towards people.

4) She was lacking in any details about the assault.

5) She didn't even know what position she was in during the assault.

6) There was no semen yet Ben wasn't wrapped.

7) The policeman who questioned her was horrible. He had to be a rookie.

Maybe this type of behavior is typical for the situation but it struck me as strange.

JAR
06-10-2010, 11:49 AM
I watched the interview with the girl and there were a couple of things that struck me as odd.

1) She was very matter of fact about the incident. It didn't seem to upset her when talking about it. She responded much the way my kids do when I ask them how their day was at school.

2) She and her friends just happened to go to the same THREE bars that Ben went to. That was just a coincidence.

Maybe this type of behavior is typical for the situation but it struck me as strange.

Notice how the only two names she ever mentioned were Ben and Willie?

ikestops85
06-10-2010, 11:55 AM

Now that you mention it ... yes. Those were the only names she stated.

JAR
06-10-2010, 11:57 AM

No crying, no emotion and only mentioning Ben and Willies names makes it look more and more like it was all planned.

ikestops85
06-10-2010, 12:30 PM

No crying, no emotion and only mentioning Ben and Willies names makes it look more and more like it was all planned.

It wasn't even that she had 'no emotion'. She didn't have that flat tone people get when they are in shock. She seemed to be telling a story like she would any other day and then throw in a "oh, by the way, Ben Roethlisberger forced himself on me tonight". Not upset, no tears, nothing like that but almost "upbeat" while talking. Like I said before it came off as very weird.

SteelAbility
06-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Wow, I didn't know Willie Colon was an offensive linebacker. :lol: Must be some crazy new scheme by LeBeau.

NC Steeler Fan
06-10-2010, 12:59 PM
WTF is DTF?

(Please don't let these young, hip kids make fun of the cranky old lady... :wink: )

ikestops85
06-10-2010, 01:02 PM
WTF is DTF?

(Please don't let these young, hip kids make fun of the cranky old lady... :wink: )

Don't worry ... this old uncool Dad didn't know either. It's Down To and then the F word.

JAR
06-10-2010, 01:10 PM
WTF is DTF?

It means, I'm a little ho and I'm out to get some tonight.

And yes Ike, like I said from the very beginning, the whole thing is strange, a bunch of crap from gold diggers again, I'm presuming.

SteelAbility
06-10-2010, 01:11 PM
"It happened so fast."

Ok, I can see how that comes into play WHEN it happens. AFTER it happens, it is no longer in play. You would remember SOMETHING ... "he was on top" ... or "he was behind." "I was very physically uncomfortable and cramped." SOMETHING.

I actually thought the interviewer did a very poor job. It's as if he allowed the "it happened so fast" part to disarm him from asking critical questions like "Do you remember if he was on top or behind?" "Did he unzip you and pull your pants down?"

It just went straight from entering the bathroom and closing the door to "he had sex with me." Unless there is some new teleportation type of technology, the in-between details are important to the whole story.

SteelAbility
06-10-2010, 01:14 PM

The only thing that stinks is your erroneous post. The girl was NOT slurring at all. In fact she didnt even seem drunk. I get it she is a slut because she accused Ben. Yep thats all the proof we need.

Same argument here. He's a rapist because she accused him. Yep that's all the proof we need. But I guess an allegation by McNulty elevates her accusation to proof because it was "twice in a year." Yeah, the logic is incontrovertible there. I forgot the "two in a year" corollary. :roll:

flippy
06-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I just watched the video and have a couple questions:

1. Really? You just happened to be at every bar that Ben was at during the same time Ben was there? And it was just coincidence?

2. If Ben had a temper and you were afraid of him, why do you go into the VIP area and drink his shots?

3. Why did you go to the back with Ben's security guard?

4. Why didn't you leave toward the rest of the people when Ben showed you his member?

5. How the heck is there no DNA?

6. How did Ben get your clothes off?

7. You said no, but didn't resist his advances? Seems that would be a natural reaction to phyiscally resist a little.

This is weird.

Oviedo
06-10-2010, 01:30 PM

It's really not that hard when you and your sorority sisters sit around and get your story straight. Well rehearsed.

Prok
06-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Unbelieveable is the best word to describe this IMO.

I honestly don't see how anyone could come to the conclusion that he raped that girl.

Not a chance in hell IMO.

And some wonder WHY the DA chose not to prosecute ?? Sheesh, the man was dead on.

My main thought after watching that was THIS is what the witch hunt was all about ?? Really ???

Only thing Ben did wrong was party at a crap hole bar and hang with wrong crowd IMO.

And she just happened to un-knowingly follow him from bar to bar to bar all night. Yeah, that's believeable. LOL

JAR
06-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Unbelieveable is the best word to describe this IMO.

I honestly don't see how anyone could come to the conclusion that he raped that girl.

Not a chance in hell IMO.

And some wonder WHY the DA chose not to prosecute ?? Sheesh, the man was dead on.

My main thought after watching that was THIS is what the witch hunt was all about ?? Really ???

Only thing Ben did wrong was party at a crap hole bar and hang with wrong crowd IMO.

And she just happened to un-knowingly follow him from bar to bar to bar all night. Yeah, that's believeable. LOL

:Clap :Clap and what i've said from day one. The media and a lot of Steelers fans made it something it wasn't.

Oviedo
06-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Pretty clear that this sorority girl was her own worst enemy. Too much alcohol illegally and bad decisions. But none of that is her fault she is just a victim.

In the audio recording of the earlier interview, the woman sounds raspy, frequently mumbles and does not deny that she's still intoxicated.

The woman's friends told authorities that she had been drinking throughout the night, starting at a friend's birthday party earlier in the evening and then while bar-hopping in downtown Milledgeville.

At the conclusion of the interview, he asks her if she can write a statement.

"I know you have said you are slightly intoxicated right now. Are you of enough of a sound mind to write us a statement of what happened?" the officer asks.

"I mean I feel like I'm enough to understand that I shouldn't have done that," she said.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10161/10 ... z0qTZzvaM2 (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10161/1064593-66.stm#ixzz0qTZzvaM2)

JDSteeler
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
At first, I thought that the release of the DVD's was really going to be bad. But
after watching the, so-called 2nd interview, I am pretty confident that they do
nothing to hurt Ben, and make her look really BAD.

What I want to see is the FIRST interview, when she was to have had a .20-BAC!!

That's the interview that would tell more of the her fabricated story...

This skank stumbles around the FACTS of the alleged rape; we all can see why
the DA had to drop the case.

If I had a dollar for every time she said "Um", or "Like", I'd be rich. I didn't know
there were "Valley Girls" in Georgia!!!!!!

I have a very hard time understanding her. She's in college?? How did she make
it out of 2nd grade??? Do all 20-year olds college students talk "like" this? I hope her
major isn't in "Communications"!!!!! :loser :loser

"Um, he had me like, uh, uh, uh, I really don't know, um he just had his p***** out,
and um, like, um penetrated me, um like, yeh, yeh, um, like, that....."

Are you friggin kidding me????????????

I'm not saying that Ben didn't use extremely bad judgment, I'm just saying that she
seems to be abit more "consensual" than she wants everyone to believe.

If I was the father of this girl, I think I would have absolutely lost it!!!

Awaiting for the two Big Ben interviews that are to be aired later today.

Let football begin!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

flippy
06-10-2010, 02:56 PM
At first, I thought that the release of the DVD's was really going to be bad. But

If I had a dollar for every time she said "Um", or "Like", I'd be rich. I didn't know

it out of 2nd grade??? Do all 20-year olds college students talk "like" this? I hope her

"Um, he had me like, uh, uh, uh, I really don't know, um he just had his p***** out,

I'm not saying that Ben didn't use extremely bad judgment, I'm just saying that she

JD

Put a fork in her....

Oviedo
06-10-2010, 03:11 PM

JD

Put a fork in her....

The media and certain fans won't let this go because in our politically correct world the girl is always the victim, the guy is always the aggressor and no one has to accept responsibility for their own actions and decisions because it is always someone elses fault.

We unfortunately live in a culture of victimization.

JDSteeler
06-10-2010, 07:07 PM

JD

Put a fork in her....

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1

The "Fork" is gaining some value again!!!!

JD

siss
06-10-2010, 08:43 PM

JD

Put a fork in her....

JD
OMG I remember you from the trib...your the fork guy lmao!

Glad to know the fork is still alive and well!

HeHateMe
06-11-2010, 06:49 AM

Really, can you comprehend? She said he had sex with her while she was sitting in a normal position. Just how, does that happen?
I could care less what SHE said. I'm talking about what BEN SAID. Again, WHY did he lie IF he was innocent? Do tell

JAR
06-11-2010, 07:14 AM

I could care less what SHE said. I'm talking about what BEN SAID. Again, WHY did he lie IF he was innocent? Do tell

What did he say? That he has CONTACT with the woman?

flippy
06-11-2010, 07:31 AM

JD

JD's the second most famous poster on this board after SteelerNation1.

Now if we could only get the older guy in what looks like a chicken suit at every game to post here, we'd have the trifecta.

I'd also like to get the following people to post on this board:

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/11/21/steeler_fan_proudly_waving_terrib_2.jpg

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/tailgating/pictures/Pghfacepaint.JPG

http://steelerstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/fans.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fe9pTS-u-rA/SYJlCmLtbzI/AAAAAAAAARc/FmhAYFbub4I/s320/diehard+steelers+fan.jpg

I'd also like to get the guy with the cape and the beer in his hand. Used to have him in my sig but can't find him right now.

And last but not least, this guy so we can make fun of Elton John's twin:

http://www.customauthenticjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/rowdy-browns-fans.jpg

Can you guys that go to every game get on task and invite all of the famous Steelers fans. It'd be cool if PlanetSteelers was the place where all the famous Steelers fans post.

o sensei
06-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Listened to the tapes this morning...sigh...

I think we all realize by now our qb is really guilty of nothing more than extremely bad choices and occasionally throwing into coverage near the goal line.

In hindsight couldn't the DA just have said that this is just another case of an athlete/celebrity using his clout to get a piece of ass? Isn't that really all this was?

Oviedo
06-12-2010, 12:21 PM

I think we all realize by now our qb is really guilty of nothing more than extremely bad choices and occasionally throwing into coverage near the goal line.

In hindsight couldn't the DA just have said that this is just another case of an athlete/celebrity using his clout to get a piece of bad word? Isn't that really all this was?

The DA's behavior in this whole incident is highly questionable. It is almost like he couldn't legally prosecute so he decided he would destroy Ben another way to appease his local constituents. He sensationalized this and drug it out as long as he could. At a minimum the way he manipulated this is highly unethical for a member of the legal profession.

feltdizz
06-12-2010, 12:22 PM

In hindsight couldn't the DA just have said that this is just another case of an athlete/celebrity using his clout to get a piece of bad word? Isn't that really all this was?

I thought that was what the DA basically said because he didn't go forward....

NJ-STEELER
06-12-2010, 07:38 PM

even the non mentally challanged fans that weren't sure Ben was innocent of some of things that night are now convinced he is after that video... hopefully they release video of her on the night in question with her slurred speech send it to league offices and get this suspension thrown out

NJ-STEELER
06-12-2010, 08:24 PM

JD

Put a fork in her....

haha

well plaid flip

RuthlessBurgher
06-12-2010, 11:24 PM

JD

Put a fork in her....

haha

well plaid flip

This is a plaid flip (flop) :wink:

http://images.surffanatics.com/productImages/_246000/FF_246430_xl.jpg

Flasteel
06-12-2010, 11:25 PM

Imagine you are the chair.:D

In this case the toilet seat. :shock:

stlrz d
06-13-2010, 10:59 AM

Imagine you are the chair.:D

In this case the toilet seat. :shock:

Except she said she was sitting on the toilet. Not Ben.

But I see what you're getting at. :D

JDSteeler
06-13-2010, 12:28 PM

JD

Put a fork in her....

JD

Glad to hear you remember the "Fork of Greatness" story from SteelersLive, and
it's doing well, although, relocated from its normal location due to the "Shame"
that Ben's behavior has brought to it. But now that we know that skank is
lying, I have a better feeling about putting it back in its normal location, when
he returns.

Were you "Siss" over at Steelerslive?

JD

JDSteeler
06-13-2010, 12:31 PM

JD

JD's the second most famous poster on this board after SteelerNation1.

Now if we could only get the older guy in what looks like a chicken suit at every game to post here, we'd have the trifecta.

I'd also like to get the following people to post on this board:

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/11/21/steeler_fan_proudly_waving_terrib_2.jpg

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/tailgating/pictures/Pghfacepaint.JPG

http://steelerstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/fans.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fe9pTS-u-rA/SYJlCmLtbzI/AAAAAAAAARc/FmhAYFbub4I/s320/diehard+steelers+fan.jpg

I'd also like to get the guy with the cape and the beer in his hand. Used to have him in my sig but can't find him right now.

And last but not least, this guy so we can make fun of Elton John's twin:

http://www.customauthenticjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/rowdy-browns-fans.jpg

Can you guys that go to every game get on task and invite all of the famous Steelers fans. It'd be cool if PlanetSteelers was the place where all the famous Steelers fans post.

Flip,

2nd most famous poster on this board doesn't sound like much of a compliment....
but I'll take it!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

JD and the FoG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flippy
06-13-2010, 01:20 PM
It was meant as a compliment, bro. I can't put you ahead of SN1 cause his banner is legendary. And I can't think of anyone else's story who come in a close 2nd to chasing down the fork of greatness.

That was a classic story.

:Beer

siss
06-13-2010, 01:37 PM
It was meant as a compliment, bro. I can't put you ahead of SN1 cause his banner is legendary. And I can't think of anyone else's story who come in a close 2nd to chasing down the fork of greatness.

If my son goes on to become a steelers player, will that put me into legendary status?

JDSteeler
06-13-2010, 02:33 PM

Well then, 2nd is all good.

Don't forget to ck this link, if haven't already....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR2o2k9qkOg

JD

RuthlessBurgher
06-13-2010, 05:50 PM

If my son goes on to become a steelers player, will that put me into legendary status?

There was a poster back on the Trib (eltrain) whose son was Mike Lorello, who went to training camp with the Steelers a few times, and spent a year or two on the practice squad. He brought us stories of what it was like to eat with the players in Latrobe, have a long chat with St. LeBeau, etc. Great stuff. As long as you promise to give us the inside scoop if your son goes on to become a Steelers player, then, yes, you will achieve legendary status. :tt2 :Steel :tt1

flippy
06-13-2010, 08:41 PM

There was a poster back on the Trib (eltrain) whose son was Mike Lorello, who went to training camp with the Steelers a few times, and spent a year or two on the practice squad. He brought us stories of what it was like to eat with the players in Latrobe, have a long chat with St. LeBeau, etc. Great stuff. As long as you promise to give us the inside scoop if your son goes on to become a Steelers player, then, yes, you will achieve legendary status. :tt2 :Steel :tt1

Heck, we've even had some former college and pro players.

But yes, if your kid plays, you'll be a legend as long as you report back to us like RB says. Heck, you may have a shot at passing SN1 if your reports are as good as Mike's dad's were. Anyone keep in contact with him. He was a pretty cool guy.

How old's your kid siss? How much potential does he have? If you can grow him to be about 250, strong as an ox, and fast as lightning, Tomlin will love him. And make sure he comes out of college at 20.

siss
06-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Flippy he's 9 months old. He will be a year old right around the start of the season in Sept. He's big for age. I think he could take a toddler! His father is 6'1 and stalky. My family grows them tall as well and I'm 5'10. I hope he gets his dads athletic ability!

flippy
06-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Flippy he's 9 months old. He will be a year old right around the start of the season in Sept. He's big for age. I think he could take a toddler! His father is 6'1 and stalky. My family grows them tall as well and I'm 5'10. I hope he gets his dads athletic ability!

Most kids end up larger than their parents, so he should be about 6'4". That's good.

Maybe you could start putting some MuscleMilk in his formula. I saw it on sale at GNC the other day.

Is dad a football player? What's his position? Where do you see your son projecting?

kiwi_sarah
06-14-2010, 07:39 AM

Most kids end up larger than their parents, so he should be about 6'4". That's good.

Maybe you could start putting some MuscleMilk in his formula. I saw it on sale at GNC the other day.

Is dad a football player? What's his position? Where do you see your son projecting?

I think what Flippy is trying to say is...."does he need an agent"?

stlrz d
06-14-2010, 07:47 AM

Can he play center?

flippy
06-14-2010, 08:17 AM

Can he play center?

He'd probably have a hard time calling out the assignments.

siss
06-14-2010, 01:37 PM

Can he play center?
He can play center if I get to meet Ben!

RuthlessBurgher
06-14-2010, 01:46 PM

Can he play center?

Won't Ben be about 50 years old by the time your son would be old enough to play center professionally?

siss
06-14-2010, 01:49 PM

Can he play center?

Won't Ben be about 50 years old by the time your son would be old enough to play center professionally?
LMAO I thought he was asking if he could play center now?

RuthlessBurgher
06-14-2010, 01:52 PM

Can he play center?

LMAO I thought he was asking if he could play center now?

He could play center for a basketball team. Nine month olds dribble with the best of 'em!

*groan* :P

rpmpit
06-14-2010, 01:53 PM

Can he play center?

Just so everyone knows, Armpit Jr. is already 5'8" (a 1/4" taller than me), 205 lbs. He can bench 225, 43 times and can throw a football 60 yards on his knees. He'll be 5 in November :D

RuthlessBurgher
06-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Just so everyone knows, Armpit Jr. is already 5'8" (a 1/4" taller than me), 205 lbs. He can bench 225, 43 times and can throw a football 60 yards on his knees. He'll be 5 in November :D

Did you go out of town on a business trip back in February of 2005, and did Mike Mamula pay a visit to your house while you were away, per chance? :wink:

flippy
06-14-2010, 02:10 PM

sounds perfect for the cfl right now.

rpmpit
06-14-2010, 02:10 PM

Did you go out of town on a business trip back in February of 2005, and did Mike Mamula pay a visit to your house while you were away, per chance? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But no joke, Mrs. Armpit has cousins and uncles BIGGER than Mike. Armpit Jr. is gonna be one scary muther effer when he grows up!!

flippy
06-14-2010, 02:28 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But no joke, Mrs. Armpit has cousins and uncles BIGGER than Mike. Armpit Jr. is gonna be one scary muther effer when he grows up!!

And I heard they run 4.5 40s and can bench 70 times, and they've all scored 50s on their wunderlicks.

Workout warrior is gonna be redefined in 15 years.