PDA

View Full Version : I hope the season isn't shot out.. Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010

LordVile
06-06-2010, 01:23 PM
I doubt the league will allow the Steelers to win a Superbowl this coming season. I'm sure we're gunna be getting plenty of bad calls against us if we make it far. THe football gods would never allow an ACCUSED rapist to win. Maybe next year, but not this year. I don't see it happening.

What do you think? Will the league allow the accused to win?

Prok
06-06-2010, 01:34 PM
It's not up to the league. It's up to us. If we play as we are capable of playing the only thing stopping us is either a mistake by us or another team being better than us IMO.

BTW your sig STILL rules. I vote that you keep it forever.

:tt1

LordVile
06-06-2010, 01:56 PM
It's not up to the league. It's up to us. If we play as we are capable of playing the only thing stopping us is either a mistake by us or another team being better than us IMO.

I hope your right. I think if we didn't have the UGLY SHADOW looming on us, then we could really have a chance. Maybe ur right.

I remember in the 05-06 season when it seemed like they wanted the COLTS to win that year, they gave us some bad calls in that last game against them in the Playoffs, and then Porter gets 2 big sacks. They couldn't stop us, although it seemed that they tried.

Regarding my SIG... yeah buddy. that steelers gal is the hottest i've ever seen and she will def stay in her rightful spot even long after I'm dead. The original size of the picture is MUCH larger and you can see the naughty parts more closer!

hawaiiansteel
06-06-2010, 03:01 PM

I hope your right. I think if we didn't have the UGLY SHADOW looming on us, then we could really have a chance. Maybe ur right.

I remember in the 05-06 season when it seemed like they wanted the COLTS to win that year, they gave us some bad calls in that last game against them in the Playoffs, and then Porter gets 2 big sacks. They couldn't stop us, although it seemed that they tried.

Regarding my SIG... yeah buddy. that steelers gal is the hottest i've ever seen and she will def stay in her rightful spot even long after I'm dead. The original size of the picture is MUCH larger and you can see the naughty parts more closer!

i was going to send you a sarcastic response about how the sky is falling, but because of your sig i figured you can say any damn thing you want. maybe if we're all nice to you, you will post the MUCH larger photo where we can more closely see ... :D :Cheers

Wallace108
06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
i was going to send you a sarcastic response about how the sky is falling, but because of your sig i figured you can say any damn thing you want.
LOL ... I agree.
LordVile, I'm going to disagree with you just so you can post again to tell me I'm wrong. :wink:

LordVile
06-06-2010, 04:31 PM
i was going to send you a sarcastic response about how the sky is falling, but because of your sig i figured you can say any damn thing you want.
LOL ... I agree.
LordVile, I'm going to disagree with you just so you can post again to tell me I'm wrong. :wink:

HAHA, lets see if I can get the big picture up for us. :Boobs

LordVile
06-06-2010, 04:39 PM
LOL ... I agree.

HAHA, lets see if I can get the big picture up for us. :Boobs

Here we go boys! THe bigger and improved HAWTY...
ENJOY :tt1

Chucktownsteeler
06-06-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm all for the photo, I don't even know what the original question was.

I am just worried about her age.

Chucktown

pepsyman1
06-06-2010, 05:23 PM
I think your wrong on this one. Ben wasn't convicted of anything (other than in the realm of public opinion for being incredibly stupid) so I don't think we're gonna see much fall out from it during the year....Look at Michael Vick. He WAS in a federal penitentiary and once the initial outcry at his return from fans who thought he got off easy (myself included) died off, the league acted like he was some great turnaround story. If Ben and the Steelers are winning (and he doesn't make an ass out of himself again) the league will just move on.

Wallace108
06-06-2010, 06:00 PM
In all seriousness, the NFL is a business. And like any business, the goal is to make money. The Steelers are one of the most popular teams in the NFL, so having them in the Super Bowl is good for business. I'm sure the league wants the Steelers in the Super Bowl, but it doesn't control whether they are or not.
This isn't professional wrestling where outcomes are predetermined. For every bad call I see go against the Steelers, I see a bad call go in favor of them. There's no conspiracy.
If the Steelers have a bad season this year, it will be because of the players and coaches, not because of the league.

Prok
06-06-2010, 06:35 PM
We will be fine. Coach Tomlin WILL have our boys ready to run over any team that gets in front of us.

But maybe we should send em' the Hotty pic as extra motivation ??

:Cheers

jj28west
06-06-2010, 07:32 PM
That is the hottest Steeler girl I have seen to date and there are a ton on webshots when you search Steeler Babes. You may have mentioned this already but do you know her?

I also forget the thread subject when seeing that sig. :)

Prok
06-06-2010, 07:41 PM
That is the hottest Steeler girl I have seen to date and there are a ton on webshots when you search Steeler Babes. You may have mentioned this already but do you know her?

LOL

She does have a distinct quality about her. Mesmerizing maybe? Just seems like the perfect Pittsburgh gal. And she's never even spoken a word yet but somehow she managed to save this thread. Remarkable. lol

:Boobs

LordVile
06-06-2010, 08:30 PM

LOL

She does have a distinct quality about her. Mesmerizing maybe? Just seems like the perfect Pittsburgh gal. And she's never even spoken a word yet but somehow she managed to save this thread. Remarkable. lol

It good to get some reassurance from Steeler Bretheren, I've only been a football fan for a few years, but some ppl do believe in conspiracy theories and wut not. And I feel more confident now having heard the positivity.

R: The Steeler gal.. I too wasn't sure of her age, we'll never know however the pix was taken 5 years ago, so she def legit by now... but I have a feeling she's at least 18-19 at the time of the pix. It's not like she's naked or anything... :Binky

I agree, that she is the FINEST steeler gal out of all of em' that I've seen as well. On myspace and facebook they have steeler gal pages and stuff but this one is diff special and mesmerizing, what I'd do to meet her... If I can find me a steeler gal of my own that is 1/2 as bomb, i'll be a happy camper.. STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS

stlrz d
06-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Some of you guys are too easily impressed.

LordVile
06-06-2010, 10:34 PM

Some ppl obviously have different tastes. For example you MIGHT prefer fat gals but I won't knock you for it. To each their own.

Here are some more I found of the same girl. She definately looks over 18 in these other ones. You could see her age in her face.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/996/steelersgalsexxxy3m.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/i/steelersgalsexxxy3m.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/338/steelersgalsexxxy2m.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/i/steelersgalsexxxy2m.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Wallace108
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Maybe, but impressed I am ...

hawaiiansteel
06-06-2010, 10:49 PM

works for me too... :Boobs

Prok
06-06-2010, 11:12 PM

works for me too... :Boobs

Me 3!

Shawn
06-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Believe it or not I think ville has a point. It's not something that would completely shock me.

LordVile
06-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Believe it or not I think ville has a point. It's not something that would completely shock me.

I'm sure when Big Ben comes and starts playing after his suspension whether it be 4 or 6 games, other stadiums and teams fans are gunna be booing him and having signs putting him down. And for him to be the winning face SO SOON after these allegations and suspension, it's something I'm not sure the league would want so soon. I'm sure he'll be forgiven, in time. but then again, wut do I know? Just a conversation me and my steeler buddy were pondering as we were drinking last night. There were so many STEELER haters to begin with cuz when ur the best everyone hates on you and now Ben has given the haters AMMO for them to use against us. I can Imagine it already come next season. It's embarrasing to have to defend my team in this situation, but I do.

The fact is with him being suspended it obviously already cripples us, and makes it that much harder to get to the playoffs. Let alone a SB

I hope that we prevail but I just don't have too much hopes up this year. If we do well, even better.

Wallace108
06-07-2010, 02:04 AM

I'm sure when Big Ben comes and starts playing after his suspension whether it be 4 or 6 games, other stadiums and teams fans are gunna be booing him and having signs putting him down. And for him to be the winning face SO SOON after these allegations and suspension, it's something I'm not sure the league would want so soon. I'm sure he'll be forgiven, in time. but then again, wut do I know? Just a conversation me and my steeler buddy were pondering as we were drinking last night. There were so many STEELER haters to begin with cuz when ur the best everyone hates on you and now Ben has given the haters AMMO for them to use against us. I can Imagine it already come next season. It's embarrasing to have to defend my team in this situation, but I do.

The fact is with him being suspended it obviously already cripples us, and makes it that much harder to get to the playoffs. Let alone a SB

I hope that we prevail but I just don't have too much hopes up this year. If we do well, even better.
I agree that Ben is going to face a hard time on the road with other teams' fans booing him, but I think this works to our advantage ... Ben seems to thrive on people doubting him and not liking him. In fact, I hope the home crowd boos him just so he can prove them wrong and shut them up.
As far as the league goes, I don't think they care who wins as long as people watch and they make money. Ben bouncing back and leading the Steelers to the Super Bowl would make for a great story that they would milk for every penny.

HeHateMe
06-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Fans wont Booo Ben they will shout "SHE SAID NO! SHE SAID NO!" They will yell "Raaaaaaapist........... Raaaaaaaaaaaapist" just like would to Carson, Flacco or any other qb in his position. Ben will get booed by the STEELER fans.

Wallace108
06-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Fans wont Booo Ben they will shout "SHE SAID NO! SHE SAID NO!" They will yell "Raaaaaaapist........... Raaaaaaaaaaaapist" just like would to Carson, Flacco or any other qb in his position. Ben will get booed by the STEELER fans.
We're not Eagles fans!! I suspect there will be some boos, but I highly doubt too many people will be yelling what you said.
If we start the season 0-4 or 1-3, Ben will have to step in and be the savior. If we start 4-0 or 3-1, Ben will have to step in and continue the momentum. Either way, Steelers fans are going to rally around Ben when he returns.

LordVile
12-21-2010, 03:09 AM
A post from before the season started I believe... :moon

DukieBoy
12-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Carnac the Magnificent - is that you?
Prophetic. Deserves a Bump.

LordVile
12-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Carnac the Magnificent - is that you?
Prophetic. Deserves a Bump.

:Agree

Crash
12-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Spot on.

Prison Justice at it's finest.

Steelhere10
12-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Any way to get this to the local papers?