PDA

View Full Version : Lets get this guy back in the Burgh!!!

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
06-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Dallas Baker....I'm watching the Arena League (bored I guess) but Baker has like 6 tds.
He actually looks good.
Get him in camp to compete for a roster spot. Guarentee he could beat out Battle.
Or maybe not....He is dominating Arena League and should get a chance with some NFL team soon.

isonator07
06-05-2010, 09:50 AM
I caught the 2nd half of that game also. I started thinking the same thing, bring him in for camp and let him compete. He was an a different class talent wise with those guys for sure.

stlrz d
06-05-2010, 10:22 AM
No thanks. That experiment is long over.

Shawn
06-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Fans and even some coaches give up way too soon on the big WRs. Especially with developmental tall WRs it takes years before you know what you have. Who knows if Dallas can bring that kind of play to the NFL but I would bring him back in.

papillon
06-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Fans and even some coaches give up way too soon on the big WRs. Especially with developmental tall WRs it takes years before you know what you have. Who knows if Dallas can bring that kind of play to the NFL but I would bring him back in.

Certainly can't hurt, if he doesn't have it, you just cut him again, nothing gained, nothing lost except a few thousand dollars while he's in camp.

Pappy

rpmpit
06-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Saw some of the game too. And the sideline interview where he said he hurt his shoulder and lost a lot of confidence, which he said led to him being released. Lombardi (I think that was him calling the game) said that he liked that Dallas didn't sound bitter and took the blame for not making it in the NFL. And that he'll most likely get another shot. Why not with us? Bring him in and see what he can do. Or let some team like the Pats sign him and he turns into an all pro.

RuthlessBurgher
06-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Dallas Baker the Touchdown Maker!*

*as long as the field is half as big and the guys covering him couldn't make it in the NFL either.

SidSmythe
06-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Dallas Baker the Touchdown Maker!*

*as long as the field is half as big and the guys covering him couldn't make it in the NFL either.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SidSmythe
06-06-2010, 01:12 PM
DALLAS BAKER the Touchdown Maker **

**the next Larry Fitzgerald as long as the NFL has a strike and hires scab players