PDA

View Full Version : What the...

rpmpit
05-31-2010, 07:28 PM
Where'd all these new guys/gals come from? Get the fuq outta here!!!! :evil:

Just kidding. I see that your Steeler Fever site went down or something like that??

Welcome to the Planet. Better late than never, right??

I'm a lot more active during the season but you'll see me on here once in a while.

BTW, can any of you play center??? :tt2

SidSmythe
05-31-2010, 09:02 PM
When does the hazing start???

Jigawatts
05-31-2010, 09:30 PM

I think we need queerbait for that.

teehee.

Godfather
05-31-2010, 10:03 PM
The old site got sold to some idiot who, with no warning, made some of the forums inaccessible and wanted to charge 45 bucks for access. He backed off when the users rebelled, but it was too late because some of them were also users here and let us know about Planet Steelers, and two of the mods who got pushed aside had already started building their new site.

Godfather
05-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Oh, and I'll gladly submit to hazing as long as it's carried out by the females!!

rpmpit
06-01-2010, 06:35 AM
The old site got sold to some idiot who, with no warning, made some of the forums inaccessible and wanted to charge 45 bucks for access. He backed off when the users rebelled, but it was too late because some of them were also users here and let us know about Planet Steelers, and two of the mods who got pushed aside had already started building their new site.

Sorry about all that. But its great having you here. Welcome and I hope you all decide to stay on even when your new site is ready.

rpmpit
06-01-2010, 06:36 AM

I think we need queerbait for that.

teehee.

We could use that weird guy who keeps talking about his "Yellow Ass" :lol:

flippy
06-01-2010, 07:03 AM

Just kidding. I see that your Steeler Fever site went down or something like that??

I'm a lot more active during the season but you'll see me on here once in a while.

You weren't here to block the door. We tried to resist, but it was futile.

rpmpit
06-01-2010, 07:25 AM

Sorry I wasn't here for you guys. I got hired to do security for this celebrity athlete who got into trouble a few months back and had to fire all of his bodyguards. Nice guy. But when he drinks too much he gets all touchy feely. Its great money so I let him do what he wants :oops: :lol:

flippy
06-01-2010, 09:50 AM

Sorry I wasn't here for you guys. I got hired to do security for this celebrity athlete who got into trouble a few months back and had to fire all of his bodyguards. Nice guy. But when he drinks too much he gets all touchy feely. Its great money so I let him do what he wants :oops: :lol:

Ray Lewis, huh?

rpmpit
06-01-2010, 09:52 AM

Ray Lewis, huh?

:shock: You're good.

Prok
06-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Oh, and I'll gladly submit to hazing as long as it's carried out by the females!!

^^This^^

Creativity is encouraged too !

:Steel

flippy
06-01-2010, 10:18 AM

^^This^^

We have this really cool chick here that goes by the name HeHateMe.

Prok
06-01-2010, 10:21 AM

^^This^^

lol.

I don't care what gender it is. It ain't gettin' off ignore to haze me.

:Beer

fordfixer
06-01-2010, 10:06 PM

^^This^^

lol.

I don't care what gender it is. It ain't gettin' off ignore to haze me.

:Beer
:lol: :lol: :lol: