PDA

View Full Version : Our biggest Problem IS!!

eniparadoxgma
05-30-2010, 01:15 PM
I think your keyboard needs an attached breathalyzer.

Wallace108
05-30-2010, 02:33 PM
LOL ... I sure hope they don't make those mandatory.

Gus
05-30-2010, 03:23 PM

Stay away from the John Riggins signature model. It's not all it's cracked up to be.
I'm out $19.95, and I don't even want to tell you what the S&H cost me.

NKySteeler
05-30-2010, 03:27 PM

LoL!..... http://i48.tinypic.com/1izjgl.jpg

eniparadoxgma
05-31-2010, 04:24 AM
What the? I guess he erased his post. :Beer

SteelAbility
06-02-2010, 11:14 AM
What the? I guess he erased his post. :Beer

YouHateThat? MeToo!

flippy
06-02-2010, 02:26 PM
you can always get a friend to blow in the breathalyzer. or put some pennies in your mouth.

RuthlessBurgher
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
you can always get a friend to blow in the breathalyzer. or put some pennies in your mouth.

Is that why when some people try to put their "two cents in" they sound like drunken fools? :Beer :lol:

:2c (minus 18 pennies)

By the way, you probably shouldn't suggest this in the OCD thread in the General Discussion Forum, since money is likely dirtier than toilet bowls, kitchen sinks, keyboards, phones, and doorknobs.

Speaking of putting money where your mouth is, does anyone else get grossed out when the Asian woman in the Quizno's commercial eats the $5 bill? Way to go Quizno's! I may be hungry for one of your sandwiches after I throw up all the food I just ate. Yummy. :?

flippy
06-02-2010, 03:42 PM

Is that why when some people try to put their "two cents in" they sound like drunken fools? :Beer :lol:

:2c (minus 18 pennies)

By the way, you probably shouldn't suggest this in the OCD thread in the General Discussion Forum, since money is likely dirtier than toilet bowls, kitchen sinks, keyboards, phones, and doorknobs.

Speaking of putting money where your mouth is, does anyone else get grossed out when the Asian woman in the Quizno's commercial eats the $5 bill? Way to go Quizno's! I may be hungry for one of your sandwiches after I throw up all the food I just ate. Yummy. :?

Speaking of OCD, there's a new show on VH1 that treats people with OCD. They are really screwed up beyond any of us. And it looks like the show is really planning to mess with them big time in order to fix them.

We're kinda joking about OCD, but I really feel bad for these folks that have it for real. I've never seen anything like it.

And I've heard peanut butter's another way to beat a breathalyzer.

And one that really is supposed to work is hyperventalate before the test and it will lower your alcohol output in your breath.

Prok
06-02-2010, 03:49 PM
This thread confuses me in a way but i love the way off-topic discussion seems to be encouraged around here. Makes it a more member-friendly board IMO.

:tt1

RuthlessBurgher
06-02-2010, 03:51 PM
This thread confuses me in a way but i love the way off-topic discussion seems to be encouraged around here. Makes it a more member-friendly board IMO.

It confused me too, until it was revealed that the original post was deleted at some point, so just the responses are showing. Since I did not make it here early enough to read the original post, I didn't know what they were talking about. What IS our biggest problem???

Prok
06-02-2010, 03:54 PM

It confused me too, until it was revealed that the original post was deleted at some point, so just the responses are showing. Since I did not make it here early enough to read the original post, I didn't know what they were talking about. What IS our biggest problem???

I'd have to go with Bruce Arians being an idiot but that's just me. LOL

SteelAbility
06-02-2010, 04:20 PM

I'd have to go with Bruce Arians being an idiot but that's just me. LOL

Really? I thought it was someone starting a nondescript thread and then bailing on it. :wink:

Seriously, I think BA's RZ play-calling has got to be in the top 5 for our problems. I think we're at least somewhat in the same camp here.

flippy
06-02-2010, 04:25 PM

I had no idea either. But that's never stopped me from posting in a thread before.

eniparadoxgma
06-02-2010, 07:47 PM
lmao @ this one

One of our posters "LordVile" made this thread at 3 or 4 in the morning. The original thread title is still there and the first post consisted of some obviously alcohol-induced incoherent babbling. I think I saw the words "defense" and "offense" in there somewhere but I can't be sure. :D :Cheers

Prok
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM
lmao @ this one

One of our posters "LordVile" made this thread at 3 or 4 in the morning. The original thread title is still there and the first post consisted of some obviously alcohol-induced incoherent babbling. I think I saw the words "defense" and "offense" in there somewhere but I can't be sure. :D :Cheers

LOL

Well in that case we should all get an assist for re-covering the thread ??

:Cheers

papillon
06-02-2010, 09:13 PM
lmao @ this one

LOL

If the initial post was deleted was there ever a thread to recover? Sort of like, if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, did it make a sound? :P

Pappy

Prok
06-02-2010, 09:18 PM
lmao @ this one

LOL

If the initial post was deleted was there ever a thread to recover? Sort of like, if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, did it make a sound? :P

Pappy

Well the tree fell and we all kept it from making a big crash....... Maybe ?? :Bow

BTW you guys have me totally adicted to this site. Love it here. lol

papillon
06-02-2010, 09:21 PM
lmao @ this one

LOL

Pappy

Well the tree fell and we all kept it from making a big crash....... Maybe ?? :Bow

We'll dash your positive attitude in time. :Cheers

Pappy

eniparadoxgma
06-02-2010, 10:04 PM
lmao @ this one

LOL

Pappy

I figured the whole thread would have disappeared but that appears not to be the case.

I was wondering what was up when I noticed my name on a thread I never started.

Btw, if you want to get into the philosophical ramifications of your question, feel free to start a thread in the General section. We be philosophizing up in there, dawg. :)

flippy
06-02-2010, 10:06 PM
lmao @ this one

LOL

Pappy

We'll dash your positive attitude in time. :Cheers

Pappy

http://www.chironcreations.com/images/pa_tee.jpg