PDA

View Full Version : So, for those of us who are new here...

Godfather
05-29-2010, 06:09 PM
what are the popular memes here? For example, on LSU boards people say "Germans" in response to old news. FARK has "Your dog wants steak", "Duke sucks", and "Die In A Fire". SF had "The Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay".

What are the traditions here? That's one of the most important things to know!!

:brownssuck

costanza2k1
05-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Can the Godfather play center?

D Rock
05-29-2010, 06:28 PM

Why the Godfather and not Hines?

D Rock
05-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Check out my 2011 mock draft:

1) Some safety who is yet un-named
2) A big fat nose tackle
2b) (traded 3+4 to move up) An offensive lineman, just to appease the fans
5,6, and 7) I have no idea

What do you guys think?

MeetJoeGreene
05-29-2010, 08:39 PM

No, I hope that helps

papillon
05-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Ummm, this must be a trick question, but I'll play along.

:bungalssuck
:ratsuck

Sometimes the obvious is actually the answer.

pappy

fordfixer
05-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Ummm, this must be a trick question, but I'll play along.

:bungalssuck
:ratsuck

Sometimes the obvious is actually the answer.

pappy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
05-29-2010, 09:55 PM
what are the popular memes here? For example, on LSU boards people say "Germans" in response to old news. FARK has "Your dog wants steak", "Duke sucks", and "Die In A Fire". SF had "The Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay".

Posting "yes sir!" is equivalent to "bump" when bumping a thread.

:tt1 is Planet Steelers' version of this:

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/slow-clap.gif

The slow twirl instead of the slow clap. :D

But yeah, "can he play center" posted in response to any news about any player who has been released from another team is certainly the most prevalent one.

focosteeler
05-29-2010, 09:59 PM
not gonna lie since im a long time Brady hater (being a OSU fan) i will FOREVER be a fan of the Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay...even if no one else does it i will.......wonder if they could make a smilie that says that

SteelCrazy
05-29-2010, 11:07 PM
not gonna lie since im a long time Brady hater (being a OSU fan) i will FOREVER be a fan of the Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay...even if no one else does it i will.......wonder if they could make a smilie that says that

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/straightface72/sign03.gif Yea, I'm photoshop challenged......

NC Steeler Fan
05-30-2010, 12:36 PM

Trust me when I say I am a diehard *patsies hater too. (Check out my sig line which will remain as an eternal reminder to any of those schmucks who manage to wander on to this board.)

As far as traditions go, I can tell you we do keep a pet bungles fan around here...Jom2112.

He's a good guy, so go easy on him. :D

calmkiller
05-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Check out my 2011 mock draft:

1) Some safety who is yet un-named
2) A big fat nose tackle
2b) (traded 3+4 to move up) An offensive lineman, just to appease the fans
5,6, and 7) I have no idea

What do you guys think?

This is an excellent mock draft....

flippy
05-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Flippy is king!

Godfather
05-30-2010, 04:33 PM

Posting "yes sir!" is equivalent to "bump" when bumping a thread.

The slow twirl instead of the slow clap. :D

But yeah, "can he play center" posted in response to any news about any player who has been released from another team is certainly the most prevalent one.

Thanks!! That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for :mrgreen:

D Rock
05-30-2010, 05:17 PM

I tried to throw out the assist earlier, it seemed I made an errant pass though.

calmkiller
05-31-2010, 08:53 PM

I tried to throw out the assist earlier, it seemed I made an errant pass though.

Sh!t missed quoting it. I will fix that....

SteelAbility
06-02-2010, 07:15 AM

It's worth repeating, so I will. The Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay. There, glad I got that off my chest. :wink: