PDA

View Full Version : Do like to have seen Landale White with steelers?

Polamalubeast
05-29-2010, 01:54 PM
:mrgreen: :roll:

I hope that he is not and will not be able to find a job with another team.

stillers4me
05-29-2010, 01:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/jawdrop.gif For second there i thought you were serious.

Prok
05-29-2010, 02:04 PM
If he stayed in shape, didn't have suspension looming and had better work ethic..... Eh, maybe. :)

Cmdurand21
05-29-2010, 02:16 PM
If he stayed in shape, didn't have suspension looming and had better work ethic..... Eh, maybe. :)
He is in much better shape then he was when his fat foot crushed our beloved towel, but he's in too good a shape. By that I mean, he dropped too much weight, and he needds to pick up his tequila consumption again . I would have liked to see his as a Steeler before that towel incident. Now, I hope he ends up on the Browns or HELL.

Prok
05-29-2010, 02:19 PM
He is in much better shape then he was when his fat foot crushed our beloved towel, but he's in too good a shape. By that I mean, he dropped too much weight, and he needds to pick up his tequila consumption again . I would have liked to see his as a Steeler before that towel incident. Now, I hope he ends up on the Browns or HELL.

I can't confirm this but i feel very strongly that playing in cleveland would indeed be playing in hell.

:tt2

ALLD
05-29-2010, 02:57 PM
That makes no sense.

Wallace108
05-29-2010, 03:31 PM
I say emphatically ... NO!

I can forgive a lot of things, but disrespecting the Towel is not one of them. That's our flag.
Besides, if he came to the Burgh, he'd just bring the curse with him.

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 05:24 PM

I can forgive a lot of things, but disrespecting the Towel is not one of them. That's our flag.

:Agree

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-29-2010, 05:55 PM

Brought to you by The Department of Redundancy, Dept.! :tt2 :tt1

SteelBucks
05-29-2010, 07:44 PM
It's pretty sad when your old college coach even gives up on you.

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 08:07 PM

What is worse disrespecting the Towel or disgracing a franchise with TWO Rape charges? You can forgive Ben but not Lendale?

I dont want Lendale on our team because hes not very good. Plus I cant forgive him for what he did to the Towel.

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 08:10 PM

What is worse disrespecting the Towel or disgracing a franchise with TWO Rape charges? You can forgive Ben but not Lendale?

I dont want Lendale on our team because hes not very good. Plus I cant forgive him for what he did to the Towel.

People don't ignore you because they're "scared". They ignore you because you say things that are completely and utterly untrue and act as if they were fact. This post above is an obvious example.

If you're incapable of posting without dealing in utter falsehoods then I will also have to put you on ignore. I know you don't care but I wanted to tell you anyway. :)

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Two women CHARGED Ben with Rape. What is untrue about that? PROVE ME WRONG.

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 08:16 PM
You are right I dont care if people ignore me. Why don't you try it. LOL

hawaiiansteel
05-29-2010, 08:19 PM

is this the only thing you can ever talk about? :roll:

http://www.xraymag.com/images/xray_v5n5_one_trick_ponies_banner.jpg

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 08:20 PM

You drunk? People can't CHARGE other people with anything, for the record. Didn't you say you worked in criminal justice? bwahahahaha :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Wallace108
05-29-2010, 08:20 PM

That's funny ... I didn't know this was a Ben thread. I'll have to go back and check what I posted and see how many times I defended him. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons//buttkick.gif

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 08:22 PM

I, for whatever reason, am amused by your inherent incapability of rational discussion regarding our quarterback still. However, that may wane shortly. :D

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 08:29 PM

You drunk? People can't CHARGE other people with anything, for the record. Didn't you say you worked in criminal justice? bwahahahaha :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Please see definition # 9 Sir

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/charged

9. To make a claim of wrongdoing against; accuse or blame:

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 08:30 PM

That's funny ... I didn't know this was a Ben thread. I'll have to go back and check what I posted and see how many times I defended him. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons//buttkick.gif
Thought you had me on ignore. Guess not

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 08:31 PM

I, for whatever reason, am amused by your inherent incapability of rational discussion regarding our quarterback still. However, that may wane shortly. :D

TRANSLATION: I'm sending in another PM to the Mods to get this guy banned. LOL

Wallace108
05-29-2010, 08:35 PM
I've been a member here for two days and this is the first time I've seen one of your posts. Why would I have you on ignore? Are you confusing me with someone else?
I assure you I won't ignore you ...

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 08:41 PM

#9? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Nice try. :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 08:41 PM

I wish I had that kind of pull here. You would have already been gone lol. :lol:

Wallace108
05-29-2010, 08:42 PM

Thanks for the link ... now here's a link for the definition of guilty.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/guilty

hawaiiansteel
05-29-2010, 08:44 PM

okay, i CHARGE you with being an idiot, therefore:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm223/elimtevir/idiot.gif

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 09:20 PM
I've been a member here for two days and this is the first time I've seen one of your posts. Why would I have you on ignore? Are you confusing me with someone else?
I assure you I won't ignore you ...
Perhaps i did confuse you with someone else. I apologize sir. Nice sig by the way. SWEET

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 09:20 PM

I guess that means you cant prove me wrong. Kool

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 09:21 PM

I wish I had that kind of pull here. You would have already been gone lol. :lol:
Based on what sir?

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 10:39 PM

I guess that means you cant prove me wrong. Kool

Prove you wrong about what? If you intend to assert that you typically use the ninth popular word usages of words in everyday speech then you go right ahead. Me, I'm going to say you got busted. :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-29-2010, 10:39 PM

Based on what sir?

Monomania. What else?

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 01:09 AM
Not a bannable offense. Sorry

Wallace108
05-30-2010, 01:26 AM
HeHateMe, just out of curiosity, did you follow the Duke lacrosse case?

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 02:11 AM
HeHateMe, just out of curiosity, did you follow the Duke lacrosse case?
I sure did sir but those guys were all innocent. IF you think Ben is you are a Homer. Do you find it odd that the girl hasn't filed a civil suit? Do you find it odd that the video was erased? Do you find it odd that the crime scene was cleansed? Do you find it odd that the girl "suddenly" didnt want to proceed with the case? Do you really think that Ben didnt use his money and influence? Would you IF you had money and power? Who wouldn't? If you think that Ben is innocent then that is fine with me. I however, do not think he is innocent and that should be fine with you. Duke Lacrosse situation was unfortunate but in Georgia? Come on now, Ronnie Milsap can see what went on in that case.

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Also, Michael Jackson was never convicted on child molestation but do you believe that he was a pedophile? Tell the truth. He had MULTIPLE accusations of that crime JUST like Ben so how are the two men different? Please explain.

Wallace108
05-30-2010, 02:48 AM
HeHateMe, this conversation has moved beyond Steelers talk, so if you want to start a thread in the General forum, I'd be more than happy to have a civil discussion with you regarding your last two posts. And please don't call me sir ... it makes me feel old. :wink:

AngryAsian
05-30-2010, 08:06 AM
HeHateMe, this conversation has moved beyond Steelers talk, so if you want to start a thread in the General forum, I'd be more than happy to have a civil discussion with you regarding your last two posts. And please don't call me sir ... it makes me feel old. :wink:

The civil adjective you used probably will happen only until he deems necessary to be so... and throughout it all you'll be patronized for your stance, however rational it maybe. But regards to you for your exemplary board etiiquette. Good luck, my friend... my ability to be impartial in such matters has expired... the same can be said for the patience of the MODS.

stlrz d
05-30-2010, 09:00 AM

The civil adjective you used probably will happen only until he deems necessary to be so... and throughout it all you'll be patronized for your stance, however rational it maybe. But regards to you for your exemplary board etiiquette. Good luck, my friend... my ability to be impartial in such matters has expired... the same can be said for the patience of the MODS.

The sooner yinz lose that patience with that idiot, the better.

Anything I can do to help yinz lose your collective patience with him...just let me know! :D

Discipline of Steel
05-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Not before, now, or ever. Hope that helped.

slashsteel
05-30-2010, 11:20 AM
It amazes me how some fans have turned their backs on Ben. No charges and its all this hatred directed towards him. I tell you I cant wait to wear his jersey this year, I have three to choose from. One being a highschool throwback. And let me hear one negative thing about him in a sports bar and I will be all but up in their faces. With me you get what you give. I know Ben isn't a posterboy. But he is going thru the process to improve. And I believe he will make the most out of it. And resurface for the better. I respect the Rooneys right to guide him in the right direction. And I am educated enough to know those two females that accused him of wrong doing. Had obvious flaws brought out that should send out red flags to anyone who followed the cases. Ben is guilty of being a horny man, if that as a crime you could have locked me up a long time ago. Steelers! knock knock knockin on sevens door hey heyheyyyyy!

Wallace108
05-30-2010, 11:59 AM
I love debates, but based on what you all are saying, I think this would be a short debate. I enjoy playful banter, but I won't engage in a flame war.
HeHateMe, I'm still willing to discuss the issue with you, but if you know going in that you're just looking for a fight, then don't bother.

Godfather
05-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Let's get back to the original topic: I don't want that lardass moron on the Steelers. He's a head case and he desecrated the Towel.

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Ben IS on the Steelers so it is MOST CERTAINLY Steeler talk. Let the mods decipher what is what, thats what their job is sir. I merely made a comparrison between two STARS accused of crimes MULTIPLE times. You didnt answer but I already knew your answer. Do you like Tiny Tim? (Tip toe through the..........)
Lastly, Sir is a term of respect.

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 03:13 PM
I love debates, but based on what you all are saying, I think this would be a short debate. I enjoy playful banter, but I won't engage in a flame war.
HeHateMe, I'm still willing to discuss the issue with you, but if you know going in that you're just looking for a fight, then don't bother.
Sorry I am not looking for a fight REVIEW the posts and see who is slinging names etc. People dont like my stance and they get riled up. Not my problem. People want me gone because they cant refute what I post. Do you know why? Because I have the truth on my side. Funny people dont want Lendale on the Steelers and neither do I. Nor do I want Ben. MOST dont want Arians on the team either. So how can Arians get bashed in THREAD AFTER THREAD and that be ok but when it comes to Ben there has to be a limit? Thats censorship in the highest form
Screw Lendale

NJ-STEELER
05-30-2010, 03:36 PM
It amazes me how some fans have turned their backs on Ben. No charges and its all this hatred directed towards him. I tell you I cant wait to wear his jersey this year, I have three to choose from. One being a highschool throwback. And let me hear one negative thing about him in a sports bar and I will be all but up in their faces. With me you get what you give. I know Ben isn't a posterboy. But he is going thru the process to improve. And I believe he will make the most out of it. And resurface for the better. I respect the Rooneys right to guide him in the right direction. And I am educated enough to know those two females that accused him of wrong doing. Had obvious flaws brought out that should send out red flags to anyone who followed the cases. Ben is guilty of being a horny man, if that as a crime you could have locked me up a long time ago. Steelers! knock knock knockin on sevens door hey heyheyyyyy!

great post

and if you wear that mask when you go watch the steelers.... no, i dont think anyone at the bar will say anything bad about ben :Cheers

NJ-STEELER
05-30-2010, 03:38 PM
can someone who knows the details better tell me if those kids that accused M jackson were drinking all day with him, pinching his ass, and engaging in sexual talk many times during the day before the accusation occured

or did anyone one of them brag about wanting to bang ben, brag about banging Ben, then tell the other kids in the school yard that they want to have Ben's baby after said accusation occured.

thanks

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 03:44 PM
can someone who knows the details better tell me if those kids that accused M jackson were drinking all day with him, pinching his bad word, and engaging in sexual talk many times during the day before the accusation occured

or did anyone one of them brag about wanting to bang ben, brag about banging Ben, then tell the other kids in the school yard that they want to have Ben's baby after said accusation occured.

thanks
The accuser (kid) was on a National TV program professing that MJ was NOT a pedophile and that he was a great guy etc
This took place in the documentary by that Middle Eastern guy. I am on record and believing MJ is GUILTY
For the record.

Wallace108
05-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Ben IS on the Steelers so it is MOST CERTAINLY Steeler talk. Let the mods decipher what is what, thats what their job is sir.
Most people are tired of talking about what happened with Ben and are ready to focus on the season. What's done is done. That's why I said this probably isn't the proper forum to discuss it.

I merely made a comparrison between two STARS accused of crimes MULTIPLE times. You didnt answer but I already knew your answer. Do you like Tiny Tim? (Tip toe through the..........)
I honestly have no clue what you're saying ...

Saying someone is a genius is complimentary ... but if you do something stupid and I say, "Yeah, you're a real genius," it's not so complimentary. It's not the words you use but how you choose to use them.

Sorry I am not looking for a fight REVIEW the posts and see who is slinging names etc. People dont like my stance and they get riled up. Not my problem.
There's no need for me to review the posts ... you took something I said out of context and criticized me for defending Ben when I never even mentioned Ben. I got a feeling it's not your stance that people don't like, but how you present it.

People want me gone because they cant refute what I post. Do you know why? Because I have the truth on my side.
If you honestly believe you have the truth on your side, of course no one can refute what you post ... because you won't allow yourself to be swayed by another point of view. So at the end of the day, you're right ... they're wrong ... end of story.

Funny people dont want Lendale on the Steelers and neither do I. Nor do I want Ben. MOST dont want Arians on the team either. So how can Arians get bashed in THREAD AFTER THREAD and that be ok but when it comes to Ben there has to be a limit? Thats censorship in the highest form
If you can't see the difference between a thread bashing the job Arians is doing as OC and a thread bashing Ben for what happened in Georgia, there's probably nothing I can say to change your mind.

HeHateMe
05-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Ben IS on the Steelers so it is MOST CERTAINLY Steeler talk. Let the mods decipher what is what, thats what their job is sir.
Most people are tired of talking about what happened with Ben and are ready to focus on the season. What's done is done. That's why I said this probably isn't the proper forum to discuss it.

I merely made a comparrison between two STARS accused of crimes MULTIPLE times. You didnt answer but I already knew your answer. Do you like Tiny Tim? (Tip toe through the..........)
I honestly have no clue what you're saying ...

Saying someone is a genius is complimentary ... but if you do something stupid and I say, "Yeah, you're a real genius," it's not so complimentary. It's not the words you use but how you choose to use them.

Sorry I am not looking for a fight REVIEW the posts and see who is slinging names etc. People dont like my stance and they get riled up. Not my problem.
There's no need for me to review the posts ... you took something I said out of context and criticized me for defending Ben when I never even mentioned Ben. I got a feeling it's not your stance that people don't like, but how you present it.

People want me gone because they cant refute what I post. Do you know why? Because I have the truth on my side.
If you honestly believe you have the truth on your side, of course no one can refute what you post ... because you won't allow yourself to be swayed by another point of view. So at the end of the day, you're right ... they're wrong ... end of story.

Funny people dont want Lendale on the Steelers and neither do I. Nor do I want Ben. MOST dont want Arians on the team either. So how can Arians get bashed in THREAD AFTER THREAD and that be ok but when it comes to Ben there has to be a limit? Thats censorship in the highest form
If you can't see the difference between a thread bashing the job Arians is doing as OC and a thread bashing Ben for what happened in Georgia, there's probably nothing I can say to change your mind.
My posts are not exclusively about what happened in Georgia. People don't like my posts because the truth hurts and most people don't like the truth. Ben is a hero to most Steelers fans and they don't like that hero being criticized repeatedly. THAT is why they don't like my posts. Notice I put the Steelers over Ben or any other Steeler and I have yet to have ONE Steeler fan agree with that stance.

Wallace108
05-30-2010, 09:58 PM
My posts are not exclusively about what happened in Georgia. People don't like my posts because the truth hurts and most people don't like the truth. Ben is a hero to most Steelers fans and they don't like that hero being criticized repeatedly. THAT is why they don't like my posts. Notice I put the Steelers over Ben or any other Steeler and I have yet to have ONE Steeler fan agree with that stance.
OK, we've found something we can agree on ... I put the Steelers over Ben as well. The team is more important than any one player. That's why I buy Steelers shirts and not a lot of jerseys ... the players come and go, but the team is what matters.

Here's where we may disagree ... you said:
"Ben is a hero to most Steelers fans and they don't like that hero being criticized repeatedly."

I don't know if Ben is a hero to most Steelers fans. Most fans I talk to are absolutely disgusted with Ben's behavior, whether they think he's guilty or not. But he wasn't charged or convicted of anything, and he's our quarterback. Whether you, me, or anyone else likes it or not, that's the way it is. He's our quarterback, and the authorities said there wasn't enough evidence to charge him with any crime ... so it's time to move on and focus on the team, not an individual player.

Sugar
05-31-2010, 10:20 AM
White seemed to be a pretty good player at one point. It's hard to say now. It seems between Dwyer, Summers and Redman we probably wouldn't need him anyway.

Looking at things another way, helping the Steelers win may be the only pennance he can perform to get his life back on track after stomping the towel. Just sayin... :wink:

HeHateMe
06-01-2010, 07:07 AM
OK, we've found something we can agree on ... I put the Steelers over Ben as well. The team is more important than any one player. That's why I buy Steelers shirts and not a lot of jerseys ... the players come and go, but the team is what matters.

Here's where we may disagree ... you said:
"Ben is a hero to most Steelers fans and they don't like that hero being criticized repeatedly."

I don't know if Ben is a hero to most Steelers fans. Most fans I talk to are absolutely disgusted with Ben's behavior, whether they think he's guilty or not. But he wasn't charged or convicted of anything, and he's our quarterback. Whether you, me, or anyone else likes it or not, that's the way it is. He's our quarterback, and the authorities said there wasn't enough evidence to charge him with any crime ... so it's time to move on and focus on the team, not an individual player.
Then why do Steeler fans REPEATEDLY call Ray Lewis a Murderer?

SteelAbility
06-01-2010, 10:08 AM

is this the only thing you can ever talk about? :roll:

http://www.xraymag.com/images/xray_v5n5_one_trick_ponies_banner.jpg

Not even a good trick, at that! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

SteelAbility
06-01-2010, 10:19 AM
I know this has been done before, but I simply can't resist ...

"So, what do you think of LenDale's running game?"
"Ben SUCKS. He's a RAPIST."

"LenDale looks like he's in good shape, huh? Maybe the Steelers could use him."
"Ben has TARNISHED us too much for LenDale to be of ANY use WHATSOEVER."

"What about LenDales' blocking in blitzes?"
"Come to think of it, maybe we CAN use LenDale. His pass-blocking SUCKS, so maybe he'll WHIFF so Ben can take a WELL-DESERVED hit. I THINK the guy is VERY useful."

"LenDale is good at running power sweeps. That's an offensive area we haven't explored much lately."
"Ben has been ACCUSED of rape twice now in a year. How can he POSSIBLY think straight enough to pitch the ball correctly with ALL OF THAT GUILT in his sub-conscious. Yes, Ben has RUINED the power-sweep too."

"So, do you think LenDale would look good in Black and Gold."
"A HELL of a lot BETTER than Ben. That's for SURE. That about COVERS it. The whole reason that LenDale really isn't a good fit on the STEELERS, is BEN. Oh, and did I mention that BEN IS A RAPIST?"

Wallace108
06-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Then why do Steeler fans REPEATEDLY call Ray Lewis a Murderer?
Because he plays for the Ravens!! If he played for the Steelers, you'd see a lot of fans wearing #52 jerseys.

ramblinjim
06-01-2010, 11:31 AM
We are all going to call Ray Ray a murderer for the rest of his playing days, even though it looks like he's got himself cleaned up pretty well. It's just the thing. People in Baltimore are going to refer to Ben as the rapist forever, even if he's a choir boy the rest of his career.

I'm just done hearing about Ben and am ready for the season to get going.

RuthlessBurgher
06-01-2010, 06:28 PM
My posts are not exclusively about what happened in Georgia.

I don't care who you are...that's funny right there. :lol: