Ok, here is how I see it breaking down.

Flyers win Game 1, Hawks Game 2.
Flyers win Game 3, Hawks Game 4.
Hawks win Game 5, Flyers Game 6.

Flyers win Game 7

Why do I see it that way? No reason really, just starting a Cup Thread :Cheers

RuthlessBurgher
05-28-2010, 02:13 PM
It's hard to root for a team with Benedict Hossa on it, but I couldn't even fathom supporting a team like the Flyers in anything (Scott Hartnell is the anti-Christ). Plus, the Hawks have some solid young talent like Kane, Toews, Seabrook, Keith, etc. I think the Hawks win it this season, and then we take it back from them in the Stanley Cup Finals next season.

Jigawatts
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
It's hard to root for a team with Benedict Hossa on it, but I couldn't even fathom supporting a team like the Flyers in anything (Scott Hartnell is the anti-Christ). Plus, the Hawks have some solid young talent like Kane, Toews, Seabrook, Keith, etc. I think the Hawks win it this season, and then we take it back from them in the Stanley Cup Finals next season.

Go Hawks... sort of. :(

flippy
06-02-2010, 12:16 PM

We shoulda been playing the Hawks. I feel exactly like you feel. I hate the Flyers and I hate Hossa.