PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS FEVER members

pepsyman1
05-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Figured I would throw this post out to any of the other members of the SF forum who have apparently gotten shafted at our old forum. Hope you will all check in here (if this is where you decided to move on to) and let everyone know what your username is here (and previously at SF) so we can all reconnect.

Pepsyman1 here as well as SF.

:wft :tt2

MeetJoeGreene
05-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Welcome all.

If anyone is picking new names, here are some ones to stay away from:

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

..who else am I forgetting?

Jigawatts
05-27-2010, 11:20 PM

DawgPoundMadMan

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/Photoshops/brown.jpg

hawaiiansteel
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe

stillers4me
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

You don't happen to know livinginthepast, by chance? :mrgreen:

pepsyman1
05-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Something tells me we will all be fine here. LOL Although the set up of the forum site itself seems quite different.
:D

steelpride12
05-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Something tells me we will all be fine here. LOL Although the set up of the forum site itself seems quite different.
:D
Ya another SF refugee right here. This site looks great and we will all fit in find.

Flasteel
05-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe

T Bradshaw
Cowher Sucks
Teecee Madison
DDawg

Preacher
05-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Yeah, its taking a little while for me to get used to this place. I have just stuck with the SF threads for right now.... as I don't want to spam a new board with "Hey, You're here!"

Gotta show respect to Planetsteelers... I doubt they want to hear all our crying and whining!

MeetJoeGreene
05-27-2010, 11:41 PM

DawgPoundMadMan

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/Photoshops/brown.jpg
Ah... I forgot about him:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/jbitty29/yipesmsm.jpg

steelpride12
05-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah, its taking a little while for me to get used to this place. I have just stuck with the SF threads for right now.... as I don't want to spam a new board with "Hey, You're here!"

Gotta show respect to Planetsteelers... I doubt they want to hear all our crying and whining!
Yupp just going to take sometime, but this is a respected site and fitting in will be no problem what so ever!

pepsyman1
05-27-2010, 11:42 PM

Hey Preach
It IS funny seeing your name with only 3 posts next to it! LOL

MeetJoeGreene
05-27-2010, 11:45 PM

Its cool. We are getting sick and tired of hearing all of our own crying and whining....

:tt1 :Beer

Preacher
05-27-2010, 11:53 PM

Its cool. We are getting sick and tired of hearing all of our own crying and whining....

Ok... with that kind of sense of humor-- we WILL all fit RIGHT in! :mrgreen: :wink:

DANG... Just tried to "Control B" the text, and got my bookmarks popping up instead of bolding the text. It IS going to take a while.

fordfixer
05-27-2010, 11:57 PM

Ok... with that kind of sense of humor-- we WILL all fit RIGHT in! :mrgreen: :wink:

DANG... Just tried to "Control B" the text, and got my bookmarks popping up instead of bolding the text. It IS going to take a while.

Who's crying and whining :?: :?:

steelz09
05-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Welcome to Planet Steelers all.

Sorry to hear about Steelers Fever. That site & forum has been around a very long time and I'm surprised they are charging $ (especially that amount) for access to a forum with very little notification.

Anyway, enough of that talk ... Welcome to Planet Steelers and happy postings. Feel free to spread the word that Steelers Fever members are welcome to join the planet. Plenty of informative discussion goes on here.. we have a great membership base.

kmsteeler1559
05-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Looks like I'm one more refugee from Steelersfever. I didn't post as much as I would have liked over there but I'm excited post more often here. And it is good to see how welcoming everyone is :tt2

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 12:19 AM

There's crying and whining here? That's it ... I'm out.
Just kidding. :wink:

I'm another Steelers Fever refugee, and Planet Steelers seems really cool. :Cheers

Prok
05-28-2010, 12:25 AM

I'm another Steelers Fever refugee, and Planet Steelers seems really cool. :Cheers
Glad to see ya made it buddy. Thanks again for making my sig!

I just tried out SteelersNation and don't think it's my cup o tea. LOL

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 12:31 AM

Hey, Prok!!
I checked out Steelers Nation as well before coming here... that place is a bit hostile for my liking.
It seems much friendlier here so I decided to join.

Prok
05-28-2010, 12:33 AM

Hey, Prok!!
I checked out Steelers Nation as well before coming here... that place is a bit hostile for my liking.
It seems much friendlier here so I decided to join.

I get the same vibe. Friendly banter and STEELERS discussion FTW.

Jigawatts
05-28-2010, 01:08 AM

Crying and whining? Is LasVegasGuy back? :Binky :Binky :Binky :lol:

fordfixer
05-28-2010, 01:10 AM

:lol: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-28-2010, 01:13 AM
:lol: :lol:

rickt, anyone? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Preacher
05-28-2010, 01:48 AM

Seems kinda strange not to be in on all the inside jokes.

BTW, did a guy by the name of LITP ever stop in here? No? GREAT! :wink:

SteelerEmpire
05-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Whats up with the orange bars and fade-ins on some posts ?

RushHard34
05-28-2010, 02:07 AM
sf faithful here:

sup guys, u all suck.... :D

Galax Steeler
05-28-2010, 05:11 AM
Strange in dead but I think we will all be fine here. It will take me a week or more to get used to where everything is.

Preacher
05-28-2010, 05:17 AM
Strange in dead but I think we will all be fine here. It will take me a week or more to get used to where everything is.

Yeah, I just found out. Those arrows to the bottom left of each post... takes you to the top or bottom of the page.

That's a nice feature!

MasterOfPuppets
05-28-2010, 05:25 AM

Yeah, I just found out. Those arrows to the bottom left of each post... takes you to the top or bottom of the page.

That's a nice feature!
wow...its just like that teleport thingy on star trek.... beam me up scotty... :Clap

GutterflowerSteel
05-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Happy Friday, everyone! I made it over here, too - I LIKE this board format. It's all shiny and new :D Thanks for giving us a new home, PlanetSteelers :tt2

flippy
05-28-2010, 06:40 AM
Can someone give us all a rundown of who's who from Steelers Fever?

Who's the most knowledgeable? the biggest homer? the nicest? the funniest? the biggest fan? the biggest ego? etc?

Preacher
05-28-2010, 06:56 AM

Who's the most knowledgeable? the biggest homer? the nicest? the funniest? the biggest fan? the biggest ego? etc?

LOL... naaa. It'll be fun to see it develop here.

Everyone here so far is pretty cool.

flippy
05-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Oh, and one more request, please explain your choice in usernames to me. I'm a little slow sometimes.

For example, it took me several years until I realized rpmpit wasn't armpit and Jiggawatts was a Back to the Future fan instead of a JayZ fan.......jigga what? jigga who?

Jigawatts
05-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Oh, and one more request, please explain your choice in usernames to me. I'm a little slow sometimes.

For example, it took me several years until I realized rpmpit wasn't armpit and Jiggawatts was a Back to the Future fan instead of a JayZ fan.......jigga what? jigga who?

I still don't understand the meaning of Flippy. Do you like gymnastics? Are you an angry
motorist? Do you buy foreclosed houses, fix them up, and sell them for huge profits?

Preacher
05-28-2010, 07:04 AM

:P

Mine is just what it seams. I am a pastor. I chose it at SF because I had some Steelers friends in another city I was hoping to connect with, and that is what they all called me (never did happen though).

At this point, everyone at SF knows me as Preacher.....so I kept it.

flippy
05-28-2010, 07:17 AM

I still don't understand the meaning of Flippy. Do you like gymnastics? Are you an angry
motorist? Do you buy foreclosed houses, fix them up, and sell them for huge profits?

Hahaha.....

Since, I asked everyone else, here's the origin of flippy:

I'm paying homage to my fast food working bretheren and my hometown of Pittsburgh. My name started out as flippingburghers (note the h in burgers which gives my shout out to Pittsburgh). Also I figured no one else would use the Ronald McDonald avitar (misspelled for MJG) and I'm always clowning around. But since it was a lot to type flippingburghers, it got shortened to flippy. Someone else called me flippy and it just stuck.

flippy
05-28-2010, 07:23 AM

:P

Mine is just what it seams. I am a pastor. I chose it at SF because I had some Steelers friends in another city I was hoping to connect with, and that is what they all called me (never did happen though).

At this point, everyone at SF knows me as Preacher.....so I kept it.

Cool. If I could start life over, I might go to Divinity school next time around.

Do you give your fastest sermons when the Steelers play at 1pm?

Aussie_steeler
05-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Hi

Aussie_steeler from SF

Draft geek

Look forward to what lays ahead for us newbies

GutterflowerSteel
05-28-2010, 08:04 AM

Gutterflower is the name of one of my favorite albums.

flippy
05-28-2010, 08:23 AM

Gutterflower is the name of one of my favorite albums.

I saw them play at the Electric Banana and Metropol in the early 90s. They were one of my favorite live acts. Really good performers. I preferred their earlier music.

SteelAbility
05-28-2010, 08:27 AM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe

T Bradshaw
Cowher Sucks
Teecee Madison
DDawg

kaopectate :mrgreen:

SteelAbility
05-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi

Aussie_steeler from SF

Draft geek

Look forward to what lays ahead for us newbies

Now that Pouncey has injured his foot in practice, is he officially a draft bust? :P There's a whole separate tongue-in-cheek post about that. I think you might enjoy the read.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12153 (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12153)

venom
05-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi there guys , this is my first post on your site. Long time Steeler fan from the NYC area . Hope to have fun here as we head into Seventh Heaven !!

solardave
05-28-2010, 08:56 AM

I'm just gonna KEEP IT SIMPLE. No fabcy stuff here, just hanging out learning the ropes.

SteelerEmpire
05-28-2010, 10:19 AM
IN DA HOUSE !!! Man. Its not easy being a Steeler's fan... BUT Cool... a new place for Steeler's fans to meet to kick off a new season...

El Tank Mas Chingon
05-28-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm a SF refugee, but I'm just wondering if someone could tell me what exactly happened over there to cause the mass-exodus?

focosteeler
05-28-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm a SF refugee, but I'm just wondering if someone could tell me what exactly happened over there to cause the mass-exodus?

i cant give you exact details but they started charging 45 bucks a year for membership to the site. :wft ....so we all left

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 10:35 AM

My name has a double meaning. The Mike Wallace reference is obvious. :lol: For you Lost fans, combining the name Wallace with 108 should make perfect sense. For the non-Lost fans, it would take me six years and a few thousand posts to explain the reference. :wink:
So it was a tribute to two of my loves ... the Steelers and Lost.

D Rock
05-28-2010, 10:58 AM

My name has a double meaning. The Mike Wallace reference is obvious. :lol: For you Lost fans, combining the name Wallace with 108 should make perfect sense. For the non-Lost fans, it would take me six years and a few thousand posts to explain the reference. :wink:

I was typing a response to ask you to explain the 108, but just as I was about to submit the post by clicking on execute I figured it out.

memphissteelergirl
05-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey, y'all...I'm here...sorry I'm late! LOL
Good to see all my fellow SF "refugees" here.
I left a nice parting shot for the Admins there!

flippy
05-28-2010, 11:30 AM

If you can explain Lost to us, all the better. There's a thread going in the General Discussion area.

In Steelers terms though, I always though of Santonio as the Smoke Monster. And since he left, the 108 equation has changed and all kinds of weird (unreal) stuff is happening like Big Ben and the devil in GA.

The good part is our redemption's gonna be Lombardi #7.

I'm gonna do a SuperBowl or Bust thread this year, so we should be good with that and Jigga's new baby.

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 11:37 AM
I was typing a response to ask you to explain the 108, but just as I was about to submit the post by clicking on execute I figured it out.
You managed to work "clicking on execute" into a Lost reference ... nice!!

I always though of Santonio as the Smoke Monster.
:lol: That's spot on.

Steelers>NFL
05-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Hello fellow Steeler Nation @ Planet Steelers.com!
Thanks to PS for your open reception to join your site.
I am a refugee as well from SF. Looking forward to chatting
with new people @ PS, as well as old mates from SF. :Cheers

Steelers>NFL is self explainatory.

SteelerFanInStl
05-28-2010, 11:41 AM
I'm another Steelers Fever refugee. My name doesn't mean anything more than I'm a Steelers fan living in St. Louis.

Dino 6 Rings
05-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Refugee from the Fever.

Dino 6 Rings here. Pretty easy to understand the name.

Will take some getting used to and I'll try to keep my "hostility" under check.

(Dang, stupid avitar didn't work...sigh...this is going to be a long process)

Hindes204
05-28-2010, 11:47 AM
i gotta hurry up and keep posting so i can keep up with preachers post count.........any word from tony yet??

D Rock
05-28-2010, 11:48 AM

If you can explain Lost to us, all the better. There's a thread going in the General Discussion area.

In Steelers terms though, I always though of Santonio as the Smoke Monster. And since he left, the 108 equation has changed and all kinds of weird (unreal) stuff is happening like Big Ben and the devil in GA.

I'm gonna do a SuperBowl or Bust thread this year, so we should be good with that and Jigga's new baby.

you're a little late for the party there Flip. I believe Wallace has already tried to engage you in discussion over there.

Hindes204
05-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Refugee from the Fever.

DINO!!!!!! whats up buddy........we got to start a NCAA vote off game and start loading up the Pitt votes before anyone figures out whats going on

memphissteelergirl
05-28-2010, 11:53 AM
@ D-Rock

That is a kick-a** sig!! Love it!!

Nadroj 20
05-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello all I have made it over from Steelers Fever as well....site looks pretty cool and im looking foward to talking Steelers Football with everyone.

My name is my first name backwards and my favorite number

theWarden86
05-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Welcome to Planet Steelers all.

Sorry to hear about Steelers Fever. That site & forum has been around a very long time and I'm surprised they are charging $ (especially that amount) for access to a forum with very little notification.

Anyway, enough of that talk ... Welcome to Planet Steelers and happy postings. Feel free to spread the word that Steelers Fever members are welcome to join the planet. Plenty of informative discussion goes on here.. we have a great membership base.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

:tt2

Dino 6 Rings
05-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Refugee from the Fever.

DINO!!!!!! whats up buddy........we got to start a NCAA vote off game and start loading up the Pitt votes before anyone figures out whats going on

LMAO! If I can figure out how this site works, I may just do that! Great to see ya here. I have a few things I need to work out so I can "hide" the site while at work, get rid of the smileys, maybe change coloring, stuff like that...this is gonna be work.

Prok
05-28-2010, 12:05 PM
No explaination for my "Prok" handle. I just liked it years ago and kept it.

@ Flippy:
Did you used to post at steelreign? I think i remember your handle from there. I left SR for SF a few months back.

I was still relatively new at SF when we left there so i can't giveya's much insite on who's who in the zoo. I just made alot of friends there.

Hoping Tony Hipchest and Chidi have made it here too?

flippy
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM

you're a little late for the party there Flip. I believe Wallace has already tried to engage you in discussion over there.

I'm a little slow today :oops:

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 12:09 PM

I'm a little slow today :oops:

I'm just like Jacob, I don't interfere. You'll join me when you're ready. :wink:

D Rock
05-28-2010, 01:14 PM
@ D-Rock

thanks I'm pretty fond of it myself. Asian did an incredible job photoshopping my idea into real life for me.

theWarden86
05-28-2010, 01:25 PM
@ D-Rock

thanks I'm pretty fond of it myself. Asian did an incredible job photoshopping my idea into real life for me.

Wow, that sig IS awesome! Kudos!

TatarMongol
05-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks 4 welcoming us. Another refugee from the SF.

Just a fan, not 1of those fans who R so hardcore that knows every details from every game & etc. Used 2 go as SteelersMongol at the SF, but decided 2 take up another name here. Seems nice up here, though I think black background with light writing is little tough on the eyes. But I hope I'll get used 2 it. Go Steelers!!!

Oh, as 4 the name meaning, I'm a Mongol. :wink:

Mendy34
05-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone, I used to go by Franco32Harris on steelersfever i'm looking forward to a fresh start on steelers planet!

Prok
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Thanks 4 welcoming us. Another refugee from the SF.

Just a fan, not 1of those fans who R so hardcore that knows every details from every game & etc. Used 2 go as SteelersMongol at the SF, but decided 2 take up another name here. Seems nice up here, though I think black background with light writing is little tough on the eyes. But I hope I'll get used 2 it. Go Steelers!!!

Oh, as 4 the name meaning, I'm a Mongol. :wink:

I got used to the black background and white text fairly quickly. Glad to see ya madeit here.

silver & black
05-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Hmmm... what does my name mean? C'mon... you can figure it out! :mrgreen:

flippy
05-28-2010, 02:24 PM

Are you this guy by chance?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_02/1HenryConwayTATLER_600x830.jpg

silver & black
05-28-2010, 02:28 PM

Nope... not a chance. :D

flippy
05-28-2010, 02:37 PM
[quote="silver & black":ru3lu98t]Hmmm... what does my name mean? C'mon... you can figure it out! :mrgreen:

Nope... not a chance. :D[/quote:ru3lu98t]

I'm gonna have that image of you in my head until we convert you to a Steelers fan.

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

In all seriousness though, there are some pretty cool fans from other teams around here. Hope you're one of them. I think you guy will be in the playoffs this year. The Raiders and the Browns are gonna be the big turn around teams this season.

Last season when the Raiders came to Heinz Field I was convinced Gradkowski has the best play action fake handoff in the NFL. It confused the heck out of the Steelers D on 3 or 4 occassions. I was in the endzone directly behind him on 2 of the occassions and none of us could tell he didn't hand the ball off. I swear he's a magician with the way he covers up the ball.

7willBheaven
05-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Hello..i'm from SF...I'm checking this place out too...

The name is kinda obvious...it refers to SB's not Ben though FYI.

silver & black
05-28-2010, 02:53 PM
[quote="silver & black":3k8zknvb]Hmmm... what does my name mean? C'mon... you can figure it out! :mrgreen:

I'm gonna have that image of you in my head until we convert you to a Steelers fan.

In all seriousness though, there are some pretty cool fans from other teams around here. Hope you're one of them. I think you guy will be in the playoffs this year. The Raiders and the Browns are gonna be the big turn around teams this season.

Last season when the Raiders came to Heinz Field I was convinced Gradkowski has the best play action fake handoff in the NFL. It confused the heck out of the Steelers D on 3 or 4 occassions. I was in the endzone directly behind him on 2 of the occassions and none of us could tell he didn't hand the ball off. I swear he's a magician with the way he covers up the ball.[/quote:3k8zknvb]

Good luck with converting me to a Steelers fan... others at SF have tried... and failed! I've been a Raiders fan since 1967, so, it aint gonna happen...lol.

As far as the Raiders making the playoffs... I'll be happy if they just don't suck this year.
Grads is ok, but Jason Campbell will be the starter. It's going to be nice to have an honest to goodness NFL QB for a change. Things are finally looking up for the Raider Nation... I'm cautiously optimistic for a change.

flippy
05-28-2010, 03:01 PM
[quote=flippy][quote="silver & black":ioykpssg]Hmmm... what does my name mean? C'mon... you can figure it out! :mrgreen:

Last season when the Raiders came to Heinz Field I was convinced Gradkowski has the best play action fake handoff in the NFL. It confused the heck out of the Steelers D on 3 or 4 occassions. I was in the endzone directly behind him on 2 of the occassions and none of us could tell he didn't hand the ball off. I swear he's a magician with the way he covers up the ball.[/quote:ioykpssg]

Good luck with converting me to a Steelers fan... others at SF have tried... and failed! I've been a Raiders fan since 1967, so, it aint gonna happen...lol.

As far as the Raiders making the playoffs... I'll be happy if they just don't suck this year.
Grads is ok, but Jason Campbell will be the starter. It's going to be nice to have an honest to goodness NFL QB for a change. Things are finally looking up for the Raider Nation... I'm cautiously optimistic for a change.[/quote:ioykpssg]

I like Campbell too, but I'm think Bruce will beat him out. I really liked what I saw out of Bruce when you guys played us.

When there was talk of trading Ben to the Raiders, I was thinking we coulda been ok if they threw Bruce in the deal. Maybe I'm off, but I think he's got it.

RussBII
05-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Holy influx!

I don't post much, and when I do it seems like I usually kill the thread...

So you can tell I'm a viable effing member of this here forum...

A lot of nice new sigs. I'm excited to get some more traffic/opinions going on here. Awesome!

papillon
05-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Holy influx!

A lot of nice new sigs. I'm excited to get some more traffic/opinions going on here. Awesome!

Go back to sleep; we'll wake you up in time for the season. :P :tt2

Pappy

flippy
05-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Holy influx!

Pappy

You weren't supposed to respond. Didn't you get the memo?

Preacher
05-28-2010, 03:24 PM

Yep. he is definitely one of the good ones... though I can't say as much about his team! :moon

Good to see you around here S&B

43Hitman
05-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am also a SF refugee.

43Hitman
05-28-2010, 03:28 PM

Last season when the Raiders came to Heinz Field I was convinced Gradkowski has the best play action fake handoff in the NFL. It confused the heck out of the Steelers D on 3 or 4 occassions. I was in the endzone directly behind him on 2 of the occassions and none of us could tell he didn't hand the ball off. I swear he's a magician with the way he covers up the ball.

I can vouch for S&B, he's good people even though he's a Raider fan. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

papillon
05-28-2010, 03:37 PM

I can vouch for S&B, he's good people even though he's a Raider fan. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

JOM2114 is a Bengal fan that frequents here often and he's good people as well. We accept all fans it makes for more lively debate to be sure.

Here's to JOM :moon
Here's to S&B :moon

:tt2 :tt2

Pappy

Preacher
05-28-2010, 03:44 PM
JOM2114 is a Bengal fan that frequents here often and he's good people as well. We accept all fans it makes for more lively debate to be sure.

Here's to JOM :moon
Here's to S&B :moon

:tt2 :tt2

Pappy

Yeah,

I think we SF transients are really going to get along with the people here! :mrgreen:

flippy
05-28-2010, 04:10 PM

He seems ok to me.

We're still working on Jom and Hardliner too. They'll get thirsty eventually. Black and gold is irresistable.

WindyCitySteelerFan
05-28-2010, 04:58 PM
:wft

Here we go Steelers.....

Here we go new Forum

The Refugees have arrived. :tt2

Beers for everyone!! :Cheers

silver & black
05-28-2010, 05:10 PM

He seems ok to me.

We're still working on Jom and Hardliner too. They'll get thirsty eventually. Black and gold is irresistable.

Maybe, but, Silver & Black is the real deal! :Beer

MACH1
05-28-2010, 05:28 PM

:D I'll let them tell you about me. Guess I kinda fall into the joker category.

The guy you really have to watch out for is that MOP character. :lol:

stillers4me
05-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Good to see so many old friends here. BTW, you guys "sound" different on black.

Looking forward to making new Steelers friends. Really appreciate the warm welcome.

:bungalssuck

Steelerchad
05-28-2010, 08:01 PM
This site will work just fine. Looks like I found a new home.
Glad to see so many recognizable user names made it over.
Now enough with the love fest reunion.
Time to get to posting about them Stillers.

HeHateMe
05-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe
You Howly man lol

Galax Steeler
05-29-2010, 07:14 AM
This seems like a nice place to hang out.

Kaeg
05-29-2010, 07:34 AM
Kaeg here. Same name on SF. What a shock I was in for yesterday morning. (And we just got our sarcasm smiley too!) Well, at least the mass migration seems to be focused here. Looks like a nice place!

PS. Did anyone remember to tell Tim Lumber where we are?

Chadman
05-29-2010, 08:17 AM
This is no good.

Now we have an "Aussie_Steeler" & a "Steelerchad".

Chadman is going to get accused of having alter ego's...

What do you get when you cross an Aussie_Steeler & a Steelerchad?

Chadman, of course.

ALLD
05-29-2010, 10:23 AM
This is no good.

Chadman, of course.

"Farvebow!"

Chadman
05-29-2010, 10:48 AM
This is no good.

Chadman, of course.

"Farvebow!"

Hmmm.....Chadman is going to pretend he knows what you are talking about... :D

Flasteel
05-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe
You Howly man lol

It's haole, but that's a good one HHM :lol: I haven't heard that term in a long, long time. :D

stillers4me
05-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe
You Howly man lol

It's haole, but that's a good one HHM :lol: I haven't heard that term in a long, long time. :D

Nice sig.

RuthlessBurgher
05-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe
You Howly man lol

I think that is his first post that did not include the words "Ben" and "RAPIST" in any way. Wow.

And since schools are getting out soon for the summer, isn't "Kill Haole Day" almost upon us?

SweedsLastChance
05-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi, those on SteelersFever might remember as Andy Witmyer - but I've decided to change my name here on Planet Steelers. I doubt anyone would remember me anyway, since I had less than 200 posts and I tended me longwinded and highly didactic (read: boring). But I loved SteelersFever - for at least the last year or so, it's where I got all of my Steelers news. I liked the community there. It's really sad that the forum and the community was torpedoed in the way that it was. :cry:

But this forum looks awesome. And very welcoming, too. I think I'm going to stay here instead.

Besides, I like that the color theme of the forum really is black and gold - a simple, but brilliant choice. And its easy on the eyes. :D

FSUBoo
05-29-2010, 11:48 AM
I didn't post all the time, but I posted from time to time on SF under the same name, not sure if anyone will recognize me.

RussBII
05-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Holy influx!

Pappy

You weren't supposed to respond. Didn't you get the memo?

Seriously guys. How can i kill a thread if you keep adding to it?

SMR
05-30-2010, 09:10 AM
I just came from SF and joined here. REALLY impressive looking site! Nice to see some of my fellow SF peeps!

:ratsuck

ALLD
05-30-2010, 09:16 AM
I just came from SF and joined here. REALLY impressive looking site! Nice to see some of my fellow SF peeps!

I just went in this morning to see how many cockaroaches were left. They either shut the forum down to new posting or I have been banned. I don't know why they would ban me, I only tell the Truth.

SteelTheOne
05-30-2010, 09:31 AM
:ratsuck I've been registered here for awhile, but always posted on Fever.

Godfather
05-30-2010, 12:21 PM
AllD, make sure you don't leave your email address over there on the old forum. It can be picked up by spambots.

ALLD
05-30-2010, 02:15 PM
I changed it in the forum and on my profile.

hawaiiansteel
06-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Welcome all.

MrSmartMonies
Harry Nutzack
tommiesteel
zayets
HHH
Mexican
gjerb

Steelers43
HeHateMe
You Howly man lol

yes, that is a good one HHM...i'll give you props for knowing the word "haole"! :Bow

and Flasteel, you get double-props for knowing how to spell "haole"!! :Bow :Bow

Preacher
06-01-2010, 01:34 AM

I just went in this morning to see how many cockaroaches were left. They either shut the forum down to new posting or I have been banned. I don't know why they would ban me, I only tell the Truth.

Don't worry.

I have been banned from there 4 times since thursday... ALL WITH THE SAME SCREEN NAME! :mrgreen:

SteelersFan92
06-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Hey guys, this is Dylan, changed my user name for this new site. I am so glad that i found a site with former SF members. It is a shame what is going on over there. Not to single anyone out, but I am extremely glad Aussie_steelers is here. I loved reading his posts on the draft.

Also noticed Preacher, and others as well. Glad we found a reliable forum.

Preacher
06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey guys, this is Dylan, changed my user name for this new site. I am so glad that i found a site with former SF members. It is a shame what is going on over there. Not to single anyone out, but I am extremely glad Aussie_steelers is here. I loved reading his posts on the draft.

Also noticed Preacher, and others as well. Glad we found a reliable forum.

This is a great site. I suggest you hang out here and enjoy yourself.

Also, our mods from SF created a great site. PM me if you want that address. Most of us are over there... but we have chosen to stay here do to their open acceptance of us.

pepsyman1
06-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Preacher is 100% right. The members here at Planet Steelers have been very gracious in accepting us SF refugees. I'm staying active here as well as the new site that FanSince76 and HTG set up. This place is top notch and Flippy is very entertaining...lol