PDA

View Full Version : To all the new posters! A must read!

D Rock
05-27-2010, 09:35 PM
This is a great Steelers forum.

We also have an NHL forum that is vastly under-used and only really frequented by a handful of us.

Same goes for the General Discussion forum. There is a LOST thread there that has been ongoing for a long while now if you're a fan of the show.

Please check out all the other forum options available if you find some spare time while getting acquainted to our board!

Prok
05-27-2010, 09:41 PM
I mostly stick to Steelers discussion but i will def give the other forums a look see.

:tt2

plainnasty
05-27-2010, 09:43 PM
And remember that because you have just joined and have very few posts, it will be assumed that you just became a Steelers fan and know very little.

All joking aside, welcome. I look forward to your insight.

Prok
05-27-2010, 09:52 PM
And remember that because you have just joined and have very few posts, it will be assumed that you just became a Steelers fan and know very little.

lol is that what they call newb syndrome ?

BTW I LOVE your sig. Lloyd is one of my all-time fav's. I actually got to meet him and Kevin Greene at Latrobe back in the 90's. They were both awesome with me, my son and my niece.

:tt2

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 01:36 AM
There is a LOST thread there that has been ongoing for a long while now if you're a fan of the show.

:Bow
I can tell you where I'm heading ... :Cheers

o sensei
05-28-2010, 02:00 AM
Cool, thanks! Lloyd was a monster. Surprisingly to some a very cool, gracious and humble man. Unbelievably gifted athlete and martial artist. The new kid, worilds, reminds me of him.

RushHard34
05-28-2010, 02:10 AM

:Cheers

Thats the impression i got on new members on the other board....i know nothing about the steelers, roethlisberger is a gentlemen to all women from what i hear..... :D

Galax Steeler
05-28-2010, 05:16 AM

SteelAbility
05-28-2010, 08:36 AM

Believe it or not, that is the mentality at Steeler Nation. :roll:

SteelAbility
05-28-2010, 08:38 AM

Thats the impression i got on new members on the other board....i know nothing about the steelers, roethlisberger is a gentlemen to all women from what i hear..... :D

Certainly to Natalie Gulbis!

flippy
05-28-2010, 09:08 AM

Certainly to Natalie Gulbis!

Remember the rules:

http://fofoca.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/natalie-gulbis.jpg

D Rock
05-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Oops I almost forgot to mention this part...

If you're looking for a real kum ba yah board where people are encouraged to get along and not attack each other, then you're in the wrong place.

I suggest going and registering at the following

http://stillernation.com/phpbb/
:moon

plainnasty
05-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Cool, thanks! Lloyd was a monster. Surprisingly to some a very cool, gracious and humble man. Unbelievably gifted athlete and martial artist. The new kid, worilds, reminds me of him.
This guy reminds me of him also
http://blogs.courant.com/uconn_football/greg-thumb-550x688.jpg