PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

Buckinnuts
05-27-2010, 07:23 PM
signed on after I heard about the same thing Silverback did.
formerly known as 7/39/43on the other site
nice site you have here from what I have seen :ratsuck :bungalssuck :brownssuck

flippy
05-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Like I said to H92, I can get you the $3/month special. Make your payment direct to Flippy and I'll take good care of you.

If you refer any others to me, I'll knock .50/month of this special offer for you. Bring me 6 friends and I'll let you post for free.

hawaiiansteel
05-27-2010, 07:30 PM
signed on after I heard about the same thing Silverback did.
formerly known as 7/39/43on the other site
nice site you have here from what I have seen :ratsuck :bungalssuck :brownssuck

Aloha and Welcome!

i like the way you think - :Cheers

:ratsuck :bungalssuck :brownssuck

Cmdurand21
05-27-2010, 07:51 PM
I am also from the Steelers Fever forum. Thanks for having us, hopefully you don't start charging money.
:Boobs: !

hawaiiansteel
05-27-2010, 08:13 PM
I am also from the Steelers Fever forum. Thanks for having us, hopefully you don't start charging money.

we will only start charging you if you disagree with our incredible insight on whatever topics we are discussing at the time... :Cheers

stillers4me
05-27-2010, 08:38 PM

we will only start charging you if you disagree with our incredible insight on whatever topics we are discussing at the time... :Cheers

Rut Roh, Rorge.

Mendy34
05-27-2010, 09:47 PM
This site looks like an excellent source for Steelers discussions, I am glad I joined!

hawaiiansteel
05-27-2010, 10:20 PM

Rut Roh, Rorge.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/fladj11/Signs%20Pics%20and%20Sayings/ScoobyRuh-Roh.jpg

Prok
05-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Well as a poster who now has over 10 (count 'em TEN babee) posts here. I consider it my VETERAN duty to welcome all you newbs to the board.

:D

devilsdancefloor
05-27-2010, 10:45 PM
lol welcome to all the SF folks

The Man of Steel
05-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome! :Beer

costanza2k1
05-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Welcome NooBs! :lol:

pepsyman1
05-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Like I said to H92, I can get you the $3/month special. Make your payment direct to Flippy and I'll take good care of you.

If you refer any others to me, I'll knock .50/month of this special offer for you. Bring me 6 friends and I'll let you post for free.

Apparently, the same type of wisecracking humor we are all used to over at SF is in steady abundance here as well....LOL BTW, tell Flippy all of us SF people are tough negotiators....we want a price under a $1.00!!! LOL

fordfixer
05-27-2010, 11:55 PM

Apparently, the same type of wisecracking humor we are all used to over at SF is in steady abundance here as well....LOL BTW, tell Flippy all of us SF people are tough negotiators....we want a price under a $1.00!!! LOL

Forget Flippy all of you send $0.99 to fordfixer :lol: :lol:

Wallace108
05-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Welcome NooBs! :lol:

A Hurley sig on a Steelers forum? I love it!! :tt1
Judging by my name, you can probably guess I'm a Lost fan. :wink:

SteelAbility
05-28-2010, 08:45 AM

$1 for the first disagreement. $2 for every disagreement after that. :Cheers

flippy
05-28-2010, 08:50 AM

Fordfixer drives a Yugo. Don't pay any attention to him. :moon

Those that didn't get in early on the $3/month offer yesterday can still get in today for the low low price of $4.49/month.

Steelers>NFL
05-28-2010, 09:19 AM
New on this board. I am from the SF as well.
This site looks like a great site.
Can not wait to discuss Steelers news
with fellow Steeler Nation here.
Thanks for having me.

Steelers>NFL

SteelerNation1
05-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the site fellas. Did something happen at the Steelerfever forum?

Tomlinator
05-28-2010, 10:16 AM

Those that didn't get in early on the $3/month offer yesterday can still get in today for the low low price of $4.49/month.

Oh come on!

I'm still paying $6.99/month.

I was even denied the lurker special!

Welcome everyone!

xXTSKXx
05-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the site fellas. Did something happen at the Steelerfever forum?

Yeah. As far as we can tell the owner sold the site to someone else (over sees possibly Pakistan) and the new owner started charging $45 a for membership and posting privlidges in the main forums. We caused some havok in the few subforums we could access and left.

SteelBucks
05-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Welcome everybody! Looks like with the new members, the Planet promises to be crazy during the season.....as if it wasn't already.

fordfixer
05-28-2010, 11:45 PM

HaHa I worked at a Lincoln Mercury dealership in Tacoma Wa That also sold Yugos so I got a real good price on mine :lol: :lol: BTW Flippy :moon :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
05-29-2010, 12:57 AM

Rut Roh, Rorge.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/fladj11/Signs%20Pics%20and%20Sayings/ScoobyRuh-Roh.jpg

Hey! That's my job!

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

:wink: