PDA

View Full Version : Time to put it to a vote

cruzer8
05-26-2010, 12:24 AM
This place is for fans to discuss the Steelers. We should all have some say in what goes on here. There is someone here (you all know who I'm talking about) who does not belong here. He is here for no other purpose than to cause trouble with his incessant rants that have no basis in fact. There are other Steelers forums that allow and actually encourage that type of thing. This isn't supposed to be one of them.

It's time for him to go. I vote that the troll be banned. As soon as possible.

hawaiiansteel
05-26-2010, 12:39 AM
This place is for fans to discuss the Steelers. We should all have some say in what goes on here. There is someone here (you all know who I'm talking about) who does not belong here. He is here for no other purpose than to cause trouble with his incessant rants that have no basis in fact. There are other Steelers forums that allow and actually encourage that type of thing. This isn't supposed to be one of them.

It's time for him to go. I vote that the troll be banned. As soon as possible.

He has been put on notice. Give him time, he will hang himself with his continued monomaniacal rants.

MicroBioSteel
05-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Last time i checked this was still America....free speech.

Djfan
05-26-2010, 01:30 AM
Last I checked this is a privately controlled board. The owner can ban whomever he wishes.

Loser boy won't lose any free speech rights. He can say anything he wants. Just not here.

sd steel
05-26-2010, 02:41 AM
If bashing Ben is a crime feel free to ban me. Whether he committed a crime or not, I don't like him representing my team. The reason he received the punishment that he did is because he is one of the faces of the NFL and the Steelers. If it were anyone else, they would have got a slap on the wrist, but Ben is a 2 time Super Bowl winner for the 6 time world champs, the Pittsburgh Steelers. If even a quarter of what has been said about him is true he should have been suspended for the year. Winning football is a great thing, but if a loser in the community is doing it, then I have trouble being a fan. To top it off he put the Rooney's, the people who gave him the opportunity, and all the Steeler faithful in a very bad position. Screw Ben.

BURGH86STEEL
05-26-2010, 06:01 AM
People don't have to reply to other posters. Especially when we all have stances on different subjects/issues that involve the Steelers. It's comical that some people continue to keep the issues going by replying to posts.

There are fans out there that don't want any part of Ben being a Steeler. It is those fans right to feel that way. The game goes beyond the field for many fans. Ben did something wrong in the minds of many fans. As a result, many are suffering the repercussions of his actions. There is no one to blame but Ben.

Flasteel
05-26-2010, 06:36 AM
No way. I think the guy is mentally unstable, poorly educated, and overly preoccupied with bashing Roethlisberger-but he is a Steelers fan. However much I may disagree with his opinions, I think he should be free to express them. Until he starts attacking other posters without provocation, I see no reason to give him the boot.

cruzer8
05-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Last I checked this is a privately controlled board. The owner can ban whomever he wishes.

Loser boy won't lose any free speech rights. He can say anything he wants. Just not here.

You are quite correct. I always laugh when it comes to issues like this and someone plays the free speech card. Internet message boards do not fall under the category of free speech. So that card can be put back in hand and played when actually appropriate.

I used to post (occasionally) at triblive and what this muttonhead is doing is what led to that forum being shut down.

I put the guy on ignore but it doesn't matter because people keep quoting him. There will always be people who will continue to respond to his idiocy. No matter how inane and baseless his claims are and no matter how clear his bogus agenda may be, someone will always feel the need to respond. And it ends up bleeding into multiple threads so there is no escaping it by avoiding only certain threads.

He is the classic definition of an internet message board troll (In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion) and there is no place here for someone like that. He is ruining this forum, and what's truly sad about it is that he's being allowed to do so.

This is a great forum for discussing the Steelers. Get rid of this guy and let it continue to be a great forum.

For those of you who think this is about him bashing Ben, it's not that at all. It's about his obsession with one topic and bringing that one topic into every post. It's about him posting his opinion over and over again on that one topic and presenting that opinion as fact. It's about him outright making sh!t up to further his inane agenda.

It's time to take out the garbage, and he is just that: garbage.

D Rock
05-26-2010, 07:59 AM
I vote to ban cruzer8. He attacked another poster in our community by calling him a muttonhead.

I feel that violates the code of conduct.

Everyone just chill out. We could probably all be banned for one reason or another, so let's quit with the calling out and trying to put things to a vote. We have moderators and they do their job just fine.

flippy
05-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Since I'm not even sure who you're talking about, I vote we keep him or her.

steelblood
05-26-2010, 08:01 AM

You are quite correct. I always laugh when it comes to issues like this and someone plays the free speech card. Internet message boards do not fall under the category of free speech. So that card can be put back in hand and played when actually appropriate.

I used to post (occasionally) at triblive and what this muttonhead is doing is what led to that forum being shut down.

I put the guy on ignore but it doesn't matter because people keep quoting him. There will always be people who will continue to respond to his idiocy. No matter how inane and baseless his claims are and no matter how clear his bogus agenda may be, someone will always feel the need to respond. And it ends up bleeding into multiple threads so there is no escaping it by avoiding only certain threads.

He is the classic definition of an internet message board troll (In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion) and there is no place here for someone like that. He is ruining this forum, and what's truly sad about it is that he's being allowed to do so.

This is a great forum for discussing the Steelers. Get rid of this guy and let it continue to be a great forum.

For those of you who think this is about him bashing Ben, it's not that at all. It's about his obsession with one topic and bringing that one topic into every post. It's about him posting his opinion over and over again on that one topic and presenting that opinion as fact. It's about him outright making sh!t up to further his inane agenda.

It's time to take out the garbage, and he is just that: garbage.

You are right free speech is not an issue here. But, your vote doesn't really change anything either. You don't hold any authority, and this issue has already been brought to the attention of the mods many times. Heck, I think there are as many posts from folks annoyed by this guy as there are annoying posts from this guy. You are really just fanning the flames. If most of us ignore him, he'll go away or, in the least, fade into oblivion.

Notleadpoisoned
05-26-2010, 08:18 AM
As long as someone doesn't refer to Tomlin as an overpaid j*****r everything else posted on here is cool with me. :Binky

Oviedo
05-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Last time i checked this was still America....free speech.

People can talk to themseleves as much as they want but that doesn't mean people have to listen nor are other obligated to provide them a forum.

You cannot go to an Obama speech and disrupt it by shouting your opinions at him. If you did that you would be removed from the forum. No difference here. When your sole purpose is to disrupt you can and should be removed.

Our Constitution provides for the right of free speech but it does not guarantee unrestricted opportunity to speak. People miss that difference.

Oviedo
05-26-2010, 08:33 AM
People don't have to reply to other posters. Especially when we all have stances on different subjects/issues that involve the Steelers. It's comical that some people continue to keep the issues going by replying to posts.

There are fans out there that don't want any part of Ben being a Steeler. It is those fans right to feel that way. The game goes beyond the field for many fans. Ben did something wrong in the minds of many fans. As a result, many are suffering the repercussions of his actions. There is no one to blame but Ben.

Well said. Most of the undesireable posters can be "frozen out" if other posters would just have enough self discipline to not respond to anything they write. They only survive on this board because people can't control their impuleses to respond to them. That is exactly the "rise" they are trying to get. If you respond you give them the power.

Let them post their crap which is essentially the same thing over and over and ignore it. The post then drops to the bottom of the list and vanishes from the front page. It isn't hard.

flippy
05-26-2010, 09:29 AM

Well said. Most of the undesireable posters can be "frozen out" if other posters would just have enough self discipline to not respond to anything they write. They only survive on this board because people can't control their impuleses to respond to them. That is exactly the "rise" they are trying to get. If you respond you give them the power.

Let them post their crap which is essentially the same thing over and over and ignore it. The post then drops to the bottom of the list and vanishes from the front page. It isn't hard.

Now I know what's happening to all my goofy threads :oops:

Slapstick
05-26-2010, 09:35 AM
People can talk to themseleves as much as they want but that doesn't mean people have to listen nor are other obligated to provide them a forum.

You cannot go to an Obama speech and disrupt it by shouting your opinions at him. If you did that you would be removed from the forum. No difference here. When your sole purpose is to disrupt you can and should be removed.

Our Constitution provides for the right of free speech but it does not guarantee unrestricted opportunity to speak. People miss that difference.

There are accounts of people who were detained by the authorities for wearing an Anti-Bush t-shirt at a George W. Bush rally despite the fact that they SAID nothing...

The point is, it doesn't stop at speech...if people can be booted for a t-shirt, then they can be booted from a message board for inane, incoherent and completely stupid rambling...

JTP53609
05-26-2010, 09:48 AM
can this person we look to ban play center

Oviedo
05-26-2010, 09:49 AM

There are accounts of people who were detained by the authorities for wearing an Anti-Bush t-shirt at a George W. Bush rally despite the fact that they SAID nothing...

The point is, it doesn't stop at speech...if people can be booted for a t-shirt, then they can be booted from a message board for inane, incoherent and completely stupid rambling...

I have no isue with dissenting opinions because I have a choice to ignore them. The problem is when someone comes to the board with the primary intent to disrupt. It's pretty obvoius who does that and they can and should be removed. Giving them warnings is usually a waste of time because their only intent is to detract from the board and draw attention to themselves. Those type of posters are just playing ego games seeing how many other posters they can get reacting to them.

cruzer8
05-26-2010, 09:54 AM

I have no isue with dissenting opinions because I have a choice to ignore them. The problem is when someone comes to the board with the primary intent to disrupt. It's pretty obvoius who does that and they can and should be removed. Giving them warnings is usually a waste of time because their only intent is to detract from the board and draw attention to themselves. Those type of posters are just playing ego games seeing how many other posters they can get reacting to them.

That is exactly it. He's here for one reason and one reason only. And that reason is to disrupt the good thing we have here.

Oviedo
05-26-2010, 10:07 AM

That is exactly it. He's here for one reason and one reason only. And that reason is to disrupt the good thing we have here.

:Agree

ramblinjim
05-26-2010, 10:33 AM

:Bow that almost made me spit my coffee.

ikestops85
05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
I personally don't care for banning a guy with opinions that differ from most. It is obvious this person is just trying to be irritating. What is more irritating is people actually respond to him. It's not like you are going to win any argument against him. Half of his ramblings make no sense. All he is looking for is attention and those that respond to him are giving him that attention.

If we stop responding then he will go away. Why don't we try that before we recommend the ban option?

Oviedo
05-26-2010, 10:49 AM
I personally don't care for banning a guy with opinions that differ from most. It is obvious this person is just trying to be irritating. What is more irritating is people actually respond to him. It's not like you are going to win any argument against him. Half of his ramblings make no sense. All he is looking for is attention and those that respond to him are giving him that attention.

If we stop responding then he will go away. Why don't we try that before we recommend the ban option?

As I said, all it takes is self discipline. Just don't respond and his posts will die.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-26-2010, 01:42 PM
FWIW:

1) My enjoyment of this forum has gone down lots since he started posting. I can't escape his drivel, and have no desire to read it.
2) There will always be someone one (or two or three) who won't ignore the guy. There's no way this forum becomes the 1st in history to make a troll go away by ignoring him. It's like economic sanctions - SOMEONE is going to break rank.
3) Putting him on ignore therefore doesn't work - he's like oil in the Gulf, his stuff seeps into lots of threads "just below the surface".
4) So the choices are: a) he gets tired of winding everyone up and leaves on his own (never happen), b) he keeps posting as he does and whatever happens to the forum happens , c) he is banned.

I agree with one of the posters above - he brings a certain attitude to this forum that is reminiscent of the Triblive before it imploded.

My :2c

P.S. Maybe he should be suspended for at least 4 weeks, pending results of counselling :wink:

papillon
05-26-2010, 02:04 PM
FWIW:

1) My enjoyment of this forum has gone down lots since he started posting. I can't escape his drivel, and have no desire to read it.
2) There will always be someone one (or two or three) who won't ignore the guy. There's no way this forum becomes the 1st in history to make a troll go away by ignoring him. It's like economic sanctions - SOMEONE is going to break rank.
3) Putting him on ignore therefore doesn't work - he's like oil in the Gulf, his stuff seeps into lots of threads "just below the surface".
4) So the choices are: a) he gets tired of winding everyone up and leaves on his own (never happen), b) he keeps posting as he does and whatever happens to the forum happens , c) he is banned.

I agree with one of the posters above - he brings a certain attitude to this forum that is reminiscent of the Triblive before it imploded.

My :2c

P.S. Maybe he should be suspended for at least 4 weeks, pending results of counselling :wink:

I vote for a 6 week suspension that can be reduced to 4 weeks with counseling and good behavior. :P :tt2

Pappy

papillon
05-26-2010, 02:06 PM

I don't really care if he/she is banned or not, but the problem with your scenario is that some perfectly good threads may end up in oblivion before they have run their course for discussion.

Pappy

Oviedo
05-26-2010, 02:25 PM

I don't really care if he/she is banned or not, but the problem with your scenario is that some perfectly good threads may end up in oblivion before they have run their course for discussion.

Pappy

You can keep a thread alive without ever responding to a single post from a troublesome poster. They can post a hundred times but if you don't quote them or respond to them they are essentially froze out of the discussion.

papillon
05-26-2010, 02:43 PM

Pappy

You can keep a thread alive without ever responding to a single post from a troublesome poster. They can post a hundred times but if you don't quote them or respond to them they are essentially froze out of the discussion.

That's true and sometimes that tactic gets in the way of the flow of the discussion. I agree with you, don't respond if you don't like the message or the tone. It will all work out at some point.

Pappy

Shawn
05-26-2010, 04:06 PM
I think any member who is here merely to speak about one subject and obviously just stir the pot needs to go. Cruzer is right...free speech is not a given on an internet message board. I think every community has a right to keep itself troll free. We have a couple guys who just signed up to troll during the Ben fiasco. Who knows if they are Raven trolls or what.

But, personally I just ignore those guys...skip past their posts and don't respond to them. Anyway the community decides to handle it is fine by me. They don't even raise my eyebrow.

SteelAbility
05-26-2010, 05:02 PM

He's been playing center all along ... you know "center of a-tension!" :P

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 05:46 PM
This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?

Flasteel
05-26-2010, 07:20 PM
This is the common theme on any Steeler board. If you say negative things about Ben you HAVE TO GO. Ben did negative things to the Steelers but you want him to stay. See the irony? If I want to post my opinion about Ben then I will. If you don't like it then don't read it. Whats next? Will you petition the NFL to have defensive coordinators to stop blitzing because Ben doesnt like it? This is LIFE, there are potholes and obstacles in our path, its NEVER a smooth journey. What is a message board with the same views? BORING. Why is it ok to bask Arians NONSTOP but when it comes to Ben, there has to be a ration put on it? This is hypocrisy to the highest level. Ben brought this on himself, if you should be mad at someone, it should be at him for providing me with all of this great material. Ben disgraced my team. SCREW BEN .

For the record, I don't want you banned.

It's obvious you're a Steeler fan and I don't think you necessarily come here with the intention of stirring the pot. I believe that your issue with Roethlisberger is actually more the manifestation of some type of mental illness. I think you are fixated on him and compulsively post comments about your hatred for Ben; even when the topic has nothing to do with him.

Why else would anyone continually, incessantly make damning statements about the guy?

Did Ben maybe break a few rules and take a few liberties with his female party guests?
He did. :wink:

Is he somewhat of a douchebag who walks around with a sense of entitlement?
Seems he probably is.

These are actions that, while most of us would surely frown upon, would never normally evoke the type of vile and unrelenting attacks which spew from your keyboard. But hey man - it's NOT your fault!

That's what I want the rest of the board to understand. How can we go around blaming people for comments which are clearly the result of mental illness or impairment. HeHateMe is a victim here...not some dastardly troll, or troll-like figure.

When are we, as a people, going to step out of the dark ages and start recognizing mental illness as a legitimate disease? How can we dare attack and even threaten to banish someone because their genetic material and life experiences have betrayed them?

I'm almost embarrassed over the lack of empathy and kindness collectively displayed by the folks on this board. We should be helping HeHateMe and people like him who suffer from similar disorders. SHAME!

I got your back bro.

flippy
05-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?

So I guess it's you this thread is about. Curious, why the username?

And a few more questions:

1. Who's your favorite rookie?

2. Who's your favorite offensive player?

3. Who's your favorite defensive player?

4. Who are your top 10 Steelers of all time?

5. What's your story on how you became a Steelers fan?

Thanks in advance!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
05-26-2010, 08:33 PM

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Thanks in advance!!!!

That about covers it. That, and of course Ben is a RAPIST. :lol:

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 08:36 PM

For the record, I don't want you banned.

It's obvious you're a Steeler fan and I don't think you necessarily come here with the intention of stirring the pot. I believe that your issue with Roethlisberger is actually more the manifestation of some type of mental illness. I think you are fixated on him and compulsively post comments about your hatred for Ben; even when the topic has nothing to do with him.

Why else would anyone continually, incessantly make damning statements about the guy?

Did Ben maybe break a few rules and take a few liberties with his female party guests?
He did. :wink:

Is he somewhat of a douchebag who walks around with a sense of entitlement?
Seems he probably is.

These are actions that, while most of us would surely frown upon, would never normally evoke the type of vile and unrelenting attacks which spew from your keyboard. But hey man - it's NOT your fault!

That's what I want the rest of the board to understand. How can we go around blaming people for comments which are clearly the result of mental illness or impairment. HeHateMe is a victim here...not some dastardly troll, or troll-like figure.

When are we, as a people, going to step out of the dark ages and start recognizing mental illness as a legitimate disease? How can we dare attack and even threaten to banish someone because their genetic material and life experiences have betrayed them?

I'm almost embarrassed over the lack of empathy and kindness collectively displayed by the folks on this board. We should be helping HeHateMe and people like him who suffer from similar disorders. SHAME!

I got your back bro.
Thanks for the support. Even though this guy bashes me do I get mad? Not at all. His opinion. When people think of the Steelers they dont think Terrible Towel, the only team to win Six Lombardis, Steel Curtain etc. One GUY comes to mind. BEN ROETHLISBERGER and his RAPE allegations. I dont want ANYONE on my team affiliated with such vile acts. You can say "he was never charged" till you are blue in the face. That is a lie. He WAS charged, BOTH women charged him with rape. I believe the woman in Georgia. Sorry

BURGH86STEEL
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM

It is one thing to state your opinion or particular criticisms regarding Ben or anything else that has to do with the Steelers. Much like some of the Arians detractors, I think you are going a little over board in regards to Ben.

The powers that be felt Ben was wrong for what he did. He is being punished for his actions. The best thing that we can hope is that he comes out of this as a better person and player.

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
[quote=HeHateMe]Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?

This thread explains the username

1. Who's your favorite rookie? Terry Bradshaw
Who's your favorite offensive player? Terry Bradshaw
Who's your favorite defensive player? Troy Polamalu
Who are your top 10 Steelers of all time? 1. Terry Bradshaw 2. Troy Polamalu 3. Joe Green 4.Chuck Noll 5.John Stallworth 6.Hines Ward 7.SanTonio Holmes 8. Heath Miller 9.Jack Lambert 10. Donnie Shell
What's your story on how you became a Steelers fan? As a youth I played for the Raiders. So Naturally, I watched them play on Sundays. I could relate to them. I watched them beat Terry Bradshaw. I saw a feature on him and Jo Jo Starbuck. Something about his humor struck me. I was a immediate fan. Steelers lost to the Raiders that year but I was a fan of Bradshaw and the tough Steelers. The 1st SB I ever watched was The Steelers vs the Vikings (16-6) As a little boy the matchups of the two great defenses intriqued me. My cousin like the Purple People Eaters and I chose the Curtain. Been a fan ever since
Thanks in advance!!!![/quote:z35qcs3o]

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 08:47 PM

It is one thing to state your opinion or particular criticisms regarding Ben or anything else that has to do with the Steelers. Much like some of the Arians detractors, I think you are going a little over board in regards to Ben.

The powers that be felt Ben was wrong for what he did. He is being punished for his actions. The best thing that we can hope is that he comes out of this as a better person and player.
Sorry, I dont take rape kindly. You might but I dont. Ben is a sick man. I hope nobody in your family is ever raped bro

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
IF this was Tom Brady with the EXACT same circumstances you guys KNOW you would not be saying- "Brady wasnt charged with anything". Just because a guy plays on your team doesnt mean you have to have a bias.

BURGH86STEEL
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM

Sorry, I dont take rape kindly. You might but I dont. Ben is a sick man. I hope nobody in your family is ever raped bro

I don't agree with rape either. I did not agree with Ben's methods but it was not proven that he raped anyone. There is not anything anyone can do if the NFL and organization wants to give him another chance. Complaining about it every day is not going to change anything.

Like most, you made you point loud and clear where you stand with Ben. I don't see the point in beating a dead horse.

hawaiiansteel
05-26-2010, 09:05 PM
SOME OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITE HHM QUOTES: now why would anyone want him banned? his posts bring so much value to our discussions...(and yes, these are direct quotes, he actually did say these things)

"Your the Swipe eater. You Cum drunk, Jizm Junkie with a TEN D*ck a day habit. You dont want to have a verbal war with me PEACHES. I will expose you. You said you are from Kentucky. LIAR. You are from a Planet called PUNK, where you were fed Penis, Male Pearl Tongues and Sperm Protein shakes.

If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben.

Who taught you how to curtsey SIR? Why it was your dad- TWINKLETOES the swipe sucker. When you were a baby your wouldnt suck your moms tits you preferred the milk in your dads penis. GULP! Speaking of your fat mom. She is so fat that she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washingtons nose. Thats why you prefer ribbed condoms, because you get better traction in the MUD. BRING IT PENELOPE!

Why do you think MOST white guys dont like boxing and prefer MMA? Its because the stars of MMA are white. Why do you think most white guys prefer College basketball than pro? Because there are more white stars in College than in pro. HOw many will admit to this FACT? NOT MANY"

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 09:39 PM

I don't agree with rape either. I did not agree with Ben's methods but it was not proven that he raped anyone. There is not anything anyone can do if the NFL and organization wants to give him another chance. Complaining about it every day is not going to change anything.

Like most, you made you point loud and clear where you stand with Ben. I don't see the point in beating a dead horse.

Well tell that to the media as well. EVERYTIME our team is mentioned, Bens situation is brought up and it will be that way for years to come, so get used to it bro.

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 09:49 PM
SOME OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITE HHM QUOTES: now why would anyone want him banned? his posts bring so much value to our discussions...(and yes, these are direct quotes, he actually did say these things)

"Your the Swipe eater. You Cum drunk, Jizm Junkie with a TEN D*ck a day habit. You dont want to have a verbal war with me PEACHES. I will expose you. You said you are from Kentucky. LIAR. You are from a Planet called PUNK, where you were fed Penis, Male Pearl Tongues and Sperm Protein shakes.

If anyone was molested it was YOU and you liked it. Now you have more semen in your stomach than in your testicles. That's why you defend the guy who has TRASHED our team. I do not. SCREW Ben.

Who taught you how to curtsey SIR? Why it was your dad- TWINKLETOES the swipe sucker. When you were a baby your wouldnt suck your moms tits you preferred the milk in your dads penis. GULP! Speaking of your fat mom. She is so fat that she sat on a quarter and squeezed a booger out of George Washingtons nose. Thats why you prefer ribbed condoms, because you get better traction in the MUD. BRING IT PENELOPE!

Why do you think MOST white guys dont like boxing and prefer MMA? Its because the stars of MMA are white. Why do you think most white guys prefer College basketball than pro? Because there are more white stars in College than in pro. HOw many will admit to this FACT? NOT MANY"

Funny this BIASED guy didnt post the post the REASON I posted the above. I was RESPONDING to comments made to me. Why on earth didnt he list those comments? Can you say AGENDA? I will post the comments to ME that I responded to.

You're a monomanic idiot and a troll. I was a Steelers fan before Ben was born. You would try to POUNCE on me, wouldn't you? You're just proving my earlier theory that you used to get molested by someone that looks like Ben...then you got all upset when he stopped. Now you try to bring your disgusting and vile sexual innuendos to innocent Steeler forum posters.

All you're saying is you're butthurt because of Ben. Yippee for you. Grow a pair and get over it.

You're the one that can't get that Ben sized dildo out of your bad word. Who won, now?

You appalling clump of necrosed baboon puke, the day you're able to outwit me is the day your dad finally pulls the rumpleforeskin out of your mouth. Your mother was a snotty-nosed gypsy who peed standing up in soap factories and you get paid dimes to let random pit bulls blow out your o-ring.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12057&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60 (http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12057&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60)

Funny, I SHOULD be banned but the guy initiating and or participating shouldnt be. LOL

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 09:53 PM
IF this was Tom Brady with the EXACT same circumstances you guys KNOW you would not be saying- "Brady wasnt charged with anything". Just because a guy plays on your team doesnt mean you have to have a bias.
Funny guys wont address this question.

hawaiiansteel
05-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Funny guys wont address this question.

I would be saying "Brady wasn't charged with anything"...hope that helps.

HeHateMe
05-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Sure you would. At least you are consistent with your deceptive statement.

The most ironic thing in all of this is the fact that when Mcnulty came out and accused Ben what did the Steeler Nation say? "Ah she's a liar IF Ben raped her then why did she wait so long to say anything? Why didnt she go to the cops right away? She has sued him in a Civil suit. She just wants money"

The Georgia girl did EXACTLY what you asked Mcnulty to do. She went to the cops IMMEDIATELY, she didnt file a civil suit (so money was not her agenda) but she is STILL a liar.

In the 1st case Mcnulty is a liar because she didnt go to the cops right away. The 2nd girl acts EXACTLY the way you all wanted Mcnulty to act but yet this claim has no merit all because "Ben wasnt charged". That statement is so idiotic its pathetic. We ALL do wrong everyday but IF we are not caught, its not considered wrong. YOU GUYS TAKE THE WORD FAN ATIC TO A NEW LEVEL

hawaiiansteel
05-26-2010, 10:45 PM

are you now calling me a LIAR, SIR?

AngryAsian
05-26-2010, 11:53 PM

Like John (the adminstrator of this site), the Mods (Ruthless, Costanza and myself) have lives outside this board. Busy ones at that. So patience must be exercised when you all bring up issues to us, via PM. This has been an ongoing problem and is thoroughly being looked into. This site has always dealt with rule infractions by a concensus vote. Only the administrator has reserved the right to ban someone on the spot, and from my recollection, he has never done so.

This goes out to all our brethren on this site... the above noted quoted "language" is one that is not advocated by this site nor tolerated for very long. If one is so zealous about their viewpoint on such matters, that they would result to language of this nature then their tenure on this site will be short lived. There seems to be a permeating quality to this particular poster's written word... meaning that regardless of what thread topic is being discussed, "The Ben Agenda" seems to come up a lot. This is starting to look like "demented spamming" for lack of a better term.

Suffice it to say that we all need to be tolerant with eachother's perspective and respect eachother's rite to speak our minds. But if we ALL do not start adhering closer to the standards outlined in the Code Of Conduct, then site privileges will be revoked.

Peace out my brothers,

AA

BradshawsHairdresser
05-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Suffice it to say that we all need to be tolerant with eachother's perspective and respect eachother's rite to speak our minds. But if we ALL do not start adhering closer to the standards outlined in the Code Of Conduct, then site privileges will be revoked.

:Clap :Clap :Clap

Djfan
05-27-2010, 12:13 AM

:Clap :Clap :Clap

+1

Shawn
05-27-2010, 01:52 AM
A little common sense goes a long way in resolving these matters. While we have alot of opinionated posters...most are fairly respectful. I can't think of too many that only come here to troll. Sometimes the spirit of the law is indeed better than adhering to the letter of the law. Just my 2 cents.

AngryAsian
05-27-2010, 02:31 AM
A little common sense goes a long way in resolving these matters. While we have alot of opinionated posters...most are fairly respectful. I can't think of too many that only come here to troll. Sometimes the spirit of the law is indeed better than adhering to the letter of the law. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed, Shawn.... because if one sifts through the threads, there have been some notable violations of the Code of Conduct (from both sides) and yet all posters are still present and accounted for. Tolerance has been a huge factor.

Shawn
05-27-2010, 02:38 AM

Agreed, Shawn.... because if one sifts through the threads, there have been some notable violations of the Code of Conduct (from both sides) and yet all posters are still present and accounted for. Tolerance has been a huge factor.

I must have missed that. I agree...don't act like a troll to a troll. If posters are allowing trolldom to get the best of em its probably time to step back and reassess.

BURGH86STEEL
05-27-2010, 07:58 AM

I must have missed that. I agree...don't act like a troll to a troll. If posters are allowing trolldom to get the best of em its probably time to step back and reassess.

I agree. Sometimes it is better to just throw in the towel. Can't reason with what appears to be an unreasonable person.

flippy
05-27-2010, 07:59 AM
[quote=flippy][quote=HeHateMe]Wonder if this guy bannned ESPN, TMZ and the NFL Network when they had nonstop Big Ben coverage?

This thread explains the username

1. Who's your favorite rookie? Terry Bradshaw
Who's your favorite offensive player? Terry Bradshaw
Who's your favorite defensive player? Troy Polamalu
Who are your top 10 Steelers of all time? 1. Terry Bradshaw 2. Troy Polamalu 3. Joe Green 4.Chuck Noll 5.John Stallworth 6.Hines Ward 7.SanTonio Holmes 8. Heath Miller 9.Jack Lambert 10. Donnie Shell
What's your story on how you became a Steelers fan? As a youth I played for the Raiders. So Naturally, I watched them play on Sundays. I could relate to them. I watched them beat Terry Bradshaw. I saw a feature on him and Jo Jo Starbuck. Something about his humor struck me. I was a immediate fan. Steelers lost to the Raiders that year but I was a fan of Bradshaw and the tough Steelers. The 1st SB I ever watched was The Steelers vs the Vikings (16-6) As a little boy the matchups of the two great defenses intriqued me. My cousin like the Purple People Eaters and I chose the Curtain. Been a fan ever since
Thanks in advance!!!![/quote:3qdimdfr][/quote:3qdimdfr]

Sounds like you're a long time fan. Did you grow up outside of Pittsburgh?

What position did you play when you were a kid? Did you ever play high school? College? Semipro?

I get that you're irritated with Ben. Most of us are bummed out by the whole situation and would like to forget it and that's probably why you're getting lots of flack around here.

If you diversify your posts and talk about other Steelers related stuff, I'm sure you'll start getting along much better with the folks around here.

You seem like an ok fan that's just a little frustrated because of the current mess we're dealing with.

SteelCrazy
05-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Shouldn't this post be moved to another part of the board? I read a lot more than I post and this seriously threw me off my intended use of this great board. I'm here for "Steelers talk" not Days Of Our Lives.

Yes, I could easily not read, but I was sucked in by the title and consequently read every post........I want my 5 minutes back! :HeadBanger :HeadBanger

flippy
05-27-2010, 08:27 AM

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Thanks in advance!!!!

http://www.arnadal.no/film/actors/images/reilly_john_c.jpg

cruzer8
05-27-2010, 08:38 AM
flippy - what color is the sky in your world, and is it always filled with sunshine and rainbows? The dude is a troll. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

HeHateMe
05-27-2010, 09:30 AM

are you now calling me a LIAR, SIR?
No sir, not at all sir.

HeHateMe
05-27-2010, 09:43 AM

I agree. Sometimes it is better to just throw in the towel. Can't reason with what appears to be an unreasonable person.

IF I am unreasonable what do you call Ben?

HeHateMe
05-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Shouldn't this post be moved to another part of the board? I read a lot more than I post and this seriously threw me off my intended use of this great board. I'm here for "Steelers talk" not Days Of Our Lives.

Yes, I could easily not read, but I was sucked in by the title and consequently read every post........I want my 5 minutes back! :HeadBanger :HeadBanger
You guys act like I made the stuff up that the guy did. SHIIIISH

HeHateMe
05-27-2010, 09:47 AM
flippy - what color is the sky in your world, and is it always filled with sunshine and rainbows? The dude is a troll. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
I know ANYONE who criticizes Ben and sticks up for the Steelers is a Troll FOR SURE. Thx bud

cruzer8
05-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Hate to say I told you so, flippy..........but I told you so.

Oviedo
05-27-2010, 09:59 AM

Shouldn't this thread just be deleted. Absolutely zero value and zero football content. It's about egos.

Mods--please create a "Annoyance" area and move this!!!!!!

flippy
05-27-2010, 10:21 AM

It's black and gold baby :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-27-2010, 10:52 AM

That's one vote to keep Flippy. :lol:

Dee Dub
05-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Last I checked this is a privately controlled board. The owner can ban whomever he wishes....

Boy....dont I know that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It has gotten so bad for me every time I log in I forget who I am today. :P

flippy
05-27-2010, 10:56 AM

That's one vote to keep Flippy. :lol:

I figured it out when someone said, "Just don't respond to him" :lol

SteelAbility
05-27-2010, 10:59 AM

Shouldn't this thread just be deleted. Absolutely zero value and zero football content. It's about egos.

This thread is more about preserving the value and football content of FUTURE threads than it is about egos. Call it the "cost of doing business" if you will. Just like a bank has to have a department that deals with hackers.

Shawn
05-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Last I checked this is a privately controlled board. The owner can ban whomever he wishes....

Boy....dont I know that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It has gotten so bad for me every time I log in I forget who I am today. :P

lol good stuff. We know you are opinionated...even prone to the occasional melt down but it's obvious you are knowledgeable and certainly not here to troll. Yet, you have been banned.

With that said, the mods here get alot of heat they don't deserve. They have no ability to ban. They can all agree...even take it to the admin. Doesn't mean he will even answer the PM. Personally, this troll doesn't bother me. But, if he bothers others...those people should take it to the guy that makes the decision to ban members...jhansle.

Shawn
05-27-2010, 11:36 AM

This thread is more about preserving the value and football content of FUTURE threads than it is about egos. Call it the "cost of doing business" if you will. Just like a bank has to have a department that deals with hackers.

Agreed. Well stated. I have no dogs in this fight. But, it is nice to have a community free of trolldom.

Shawn
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM

I don't remember you being this grumpy before. Has someone been taking a dump in your morning cheerios lately? :lol:

Oviedo
05-27-2010, 12:22 PM

I don't remember you being this grumpy before. Has someone been taking a dump in your morning cheerios lately? :lol:

Aren't we talking about you in this thread? :wink:

If you recall I had the same issues on the old Trib board. If anyone is here to just disrupt under the guise of an opinion then I have no issue getting rid of them. Successful message boards don't hesitate to have benevolent dictators in charge. It preserves the quality of the board.

RuthlessBurgher
05-27-2010, 12:24 PM

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Ben is a RAPIST.

Thanks in advance!!!!

http://www.arnadal.no/film/actors/images/reilly_john_c.jpg

C'mon now, flip...we both know that Dale Doback would say Ben is a RAPER. :lol:

SteelAbility
05-27-2010, 01:29 PM
So, what's the consensus as far as a comparison to kaopectate goes? About equal? Better? Worse?

The shtik is the same ... just a slightly different delivery ... yes? :wink:

Oviedo
05-27-2010, 01:31 PM
So, what's the consensus as far as a comparison to kaopectate goes? About equal? Better? Worse?

The shtik is the same ... just a slightly different delivery ... yes? :wink:

more annoying

Shawn
05-27-2010, 01:31 PM

Aren't we talking about you in this thread? :wink:

If you recall I had the same issues on the old Trib board. If anyone is here to just disrupt under the guise of an opinion then I have no issue getting rid of them. Successful message boards don't hesitate to have benevolent dictators in charge. It preserves the quality of the board.

Nah...QB was banned long ago. :lol: Every message board is run a bit different. Some have heavy handed ban happy mods in place. I don't frequent those boards. Some allow an anything goes mentality...I don't frequent those boards either. The guy that pays the bills calls the shots...and this isn't cheap. I appreciate the time and finances that go into making a good community. With that said, I do frequent this board and it's because of several things. One is a solid knowledgeable core of posters. Second, we have some really quick witted guys here that always make me laugh. And finally, this board has generally shown an even hand with membership. I think it's a solid community. So, I agree...keeping the board free of trolldom...not opinionated posters is the way to go. As long as a member doesn't troll and is fairly respectful of others I have no issue with them no matter how much I might disagree with them. Considering I can only think of two posters (recent additions) who disrupt the flow of the board...PS is doing very well.