PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Digest - 21 minutes of mini camp special

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-15-2010, 06:28 PM
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio ... d1eb50aae8 (http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Steelers-Digest---Mini-Camp-Special/a456fe43-907e-4f8c-b9f2-4ed1eb50aae8)

Just came across this, sorry if posted earlier. Nice stuff!

BTW - WFT is that monster ring on Labriola's hand?

hawaiiansteel
05-15-2010, 09:30 PM
thanks for the post! :Cheers

that was interesting about how Urbik and Hills need to have a good camp if they want to make the team and how Urbik may not be our new OL Coach Sean Kugler's type of guy... :stirpot

looks also like Stefan Logan better run a few kicks/punts back for TDs in pre-season if he wants to make the team this year.

NorthCoast
05-16-2010, 08:33 AM
I agree with the Ramon Foster love. This guy did really well in limited duty last season and I think he is a guy that Kugler will fall in love with...

RuthlessBurgher
05-16-2010, 09:45 AM

That would be a SBXLIII Championship ring. Steelers Digest is affiliated with the team itself (not a separate entity like the Post-Gazette or Tribune-Review). Since the editor of the Digest, Labriola, has been employed by the Rooneys since the latter portions of the Noll era (I've been getting the Digest since the late 80's, and he's always been the editor), I guess the Rooney family deemed him worthy of a ring last year. Hopefully we don't see any players or coaches flaunting the ring coming off of a 9-7 season with no playoffs, but I guess journalist types are free to do such a thing.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-16-2010, 10:40 AM

That would be a SBXLIII Championship ring. Steelers Digest is affiliated with the team itself (not a separate entity like the Post-Gazette or Tribune-Review). Since the editor of the Digest, Labriola, has been employed by the Rooneys since the latter portions of the Noll era (I've been getting the Digest since the late 80's, and he's always been the editor), I guess the Rooney family deemed him worthy of a ring last year. Hopefully we don't see any players or coaches flaunting the ring coming off of a 9-7 season with no playoffs, but I guess journalist types are free to do such a thing.

Dang, it sure looks impressive. Almost like a pimp ring (see CAPTAIN LEMMING post about why we won't win 2 in a row EVER again)!

I noticed that Labriola and Ilkin didn't seem to have a lot of excess love for each other ...

Shawn
05-16-2010, 04:43 PM
I liked hearing the McFadden love. Obviously, Tunch knows his ball.