PDA

View Full Version : OT

birtikidis
05-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Is there anywhere online that you can watch the pens game?

hawaiiansteel
05-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Is there anywhere online that you can watch the pens game?

try this address:

http://www.justin.tv/mr_nwc#r=r85aD3k~

birtikidis
05-12-2010, 07:15 PM
me luv you long time.

hawaiiansteel
05-12-2010, 07:18 PM
me luv you long time.

:Cheers .

not a great start, however...

birtikidis
05-12-2010, 08:23 PM
me luv you long time.

:Cheers .

not a great start, however...
hell they're getting rammed...

hawaiiansteel
05-12-2010, 08:43 PM
new link if the other one isn't working anymore -

http://www.justin.tv/fakjuu#r=r85aD3k~

flippy
05-13-2010, 07:16 AM
I hope you missed it for your sake. That game was sad.

The fans at the game deserve a refund. And I want my 3 hours back.

I had a feeling we wouldn't repeat when we let Scuderi go, but I had no idea Hal Gill would become such a stud after leaving.

We let the wrong people go and I felt like a Cleveland fan last night.

JTP53609
05-13-2010, 07:30 AM
that was a sad excuse for a hockey game...I love my Pittsburgh teams, but the Pens simply looked like they did not want it as much as le montreal...we either dump and chase or play tic tac tic tac but dont shoot for the toe..my goodness, I saw us work hard below the net set up a a perfect shot between the circles and we pass it up and kick it back to the point, they wanted the perfect shot not just last night but all series. That is the one bad thing about the Pens for the past 20 years, all the world class talent but they dont shoot enough, they try to be cute and it ended up backfiring again..2 cup runs in 2 years though made me spoiled

SteelBucks
05-13-2010, 07:51 AM
That was a complete meltdown. I was nervous going into Game 7, but I never thought that would happen. The only player that looked half interested was Staal....

RIP Igloo and thanks for the memories! Now what am I supposed to do for the next four months?

JTP53609
05-13-2010, 09:20 AM
That was a complete meltdown. I was nervous going into Game 7, but I never thought that would happen. The only player that looked half interested was Staal....

RIP Igloo and thanks for the memories! Now what am I supposed to do for the next four months?

Its bucco season...and after that becomes agonizing to watch in late May, there is only a few short weeks til football really starts heating up.....hockey season comes really fast though unlike football....
I loved the Bucs, but they are pitiful, the get shutout once every 7 games or so on average, the offense is offensive to watch. I cant watch the games from start to finish becasue i get so angry, i just look at the box score half the time...