PDA

View Full Version : eniparadoxgma's 1000th post EXTRAVAGANZA!!!1111

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah, I know it's OT, but I'm goin back to the old school Trib days for this one.

Aherm, Mr. Paradox wrapped in an Enigma would like to thank everyone that made this 1000th post thread possible. He'd like to thank his grandmother, his parents, his kid, and most of all the forum trolls and just plain irrational people. Without you guys, he would probably just read and never post.

Umm...he'd also like to thank the Academy, for without it, he couldn't have gotten that awesome gig as Hunter S. Thompson's ghost writer. He'd also like to thank Adriana Lima, without whom he never might have made it through many years of marriage.

Think that's about it.

So, to sum up, here's a picture of a crab with a cigarette:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/797/1255850389920.jpg (http://img24.imageshack.us/i/1255850389920.jpg/)

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2

ANPSTEEL
05-06-2010, 01:08 AM
In honor of your milestone, MSM says hi.

Lol

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:12 AM
In honor of your milestone, MSM says hi.

Lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AngryAsian
05-06-2010, 01:18 AM
A big CONGRATS!!

From your Lurking Mod. :D

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Why thank you Asian one. Post more, wanker! :tt2 I'm dying laughing over here at this excuse for a troll we got currently infesting the board. "Back in my day, the trolls were 20 feet high and had a vocabulary that would scare off Balzac" (see what I did there? :) )

hawaiiansteel
05-06-2010, 02:33 AM
nice to see you break your virginity, keep up the good work and we all look forward to your next 1000 posts!

:Cheers

Shawn
05-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Newbs...pfft. :D

anger 82&95
05-06-2010, 06:55 AM
A hearty pre-coffee congratulation! Your posts are always insightful, humorous and provocative. And yes, AA certainly needs to post more…

steelblood
05-06-2010, 07:15 AM
Your sig reminds me of a modern day Count Chocula. Or maybe its breakfast time.

Wolfhound45
05-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Congrats eniparadoxgma!

So now that you have made the big time, are you going to start hanging out with BB?

:stirpot

Djfan
05-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Congrats to the one with the unpronouncable name, who can actually debate like a gentleman over topics he disagrees on, and still thinks girls want him.

Two out of three isn't bad. Wait! That's 2/3s again!!!

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:54 AM
It's taken me 1000 posts to understand why you are a paradox wrapped in an enigma.

ENI - an Italian Oil and Gas company
Paradox - absurd but possibly true
GMA - good morning america

Oil is black. Robin Roberts is the black host on Good Morning America and she used to be a sportscaster. So it makes sense on some level that Robin Roberts would post on here because she is conceivably interested in the Steelers.

But it seems like she couldn't possibly spend so much time on this site because she has a job. A real job that takes up too much time for it to be possible for her to make 1000 posts on this message board.

And I always thought you were a guy. But there's no black male host on GMA.

But Robin is a unisex name. So this makes even more sense to me since who is a better paradox wrapped in an enigma than an androgyne.

I've heard Lady Gaga say she's very interested in androgyny and blurring the line between man and woman. So maybe you're Lady Gaga because she was once on GMA and wore oil based latex during her performance.

Either way, taking this a step further, you seem to be most interested in Steelers board trolls. And you complain about them like a woman and smack them down like a man.

Am I getting closer Robin?

Or should I say Gaga?

Congrats on 1000.

You are a true paradox wrapped in an enigma. And it all makes sense now.

But yet it still doesnt.

papillon
05-06-2010, 10:24 AM
D@mn newbies always tooting their own horn. :moon

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
05-06-2010, 10:29 AM
It's taken me 1000 posts to understand why you are a paradox wrapped in an enigma.

Oil is black. Robin Roberts is the black host on Good Morning America and she used to be a sportscaster. So it makes sense on some level that Robin Roberts would post on here because she is conceivably interested in the Steelers.

But it seems like she couldn't possibly spend so much time on this site because she has a job. A real job that takes up too much time for it to be possible for her to make 1000 posts on this message board.

But Robin is a unisex name. So this makes even more sense to me since who is a better paradox wrapped in an enigma than an androgyne.

I've heard Lady Gaga say she's very interested in androgyny and blurring the line between man and woman. So maybe you're Lady Gaga because she was once on GMA and wore oil based latex during her performance.

Either way, taking this a step further, you seem to be most interested in Steelers board trolls. And you complain about them like a woman and smack them down like a man.

Or should I say Gaga?

Congrats on 1000.

But yet it still doesnt.

ladyrobingarobertsga doesn't have the same ring to it that eniparadoxgma has.

And your mangled stream of consciousness truly frightens me, flip. I love it!

anger 82&95
05-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Congrats to the one with the unpronouncable name, who can actually debate like a gentleman over topics he disagrees on, and still thinks girls want him.

If you backmask “eniparadoxgma” on a Led Zeppelin vinyl, you can clearly hear the statement, “I am a dark lord, take your shots or I’ll take you in a bathroom.”

RussBII
05-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Uhh Congrats?

OK, i'm just posting this so i can quickly see my post count... i supposed there's another way, but bahhh...

Jigawatts
05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Congrats. Have any of the mods informed you that you receive a pack of Big Ben
Beef Jerky for reaching the 1000 post milestone?

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:28 AM

Or should I say Gaga?

Congrats on 1000.

But yet it still doesnt.

ladyrobingarobertsga doesn't have the same ring to it that eniparadoxgma has.

And your mangled stream of consciousness truly frightens me, flip. I love it!

RobGaRobGa woulda worked.

Rob(in) Rob(erts)
Ga Ga

eerily similar

the mystery continues.....

:shock:

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:29 AM

I got (deleted because of the non disclosure I signed).

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:57 AM
HOFer Robin Roberts died this morning. That's weird that I was thinking about the GMA anchor this morning. Eerie.....

Eni, you ok bro?

NW Steeler
05-06-2010, 12:04 PM

If you backmask “eniparadoxgma” on a Led Zeppelin vinyl, you can clearly hear the statement, “I am a dark lord, take your shots or I’ll take you in a bathroom.”

LMAO!!!

:Beer

Wolfhound45
05-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Dagnabbit! Someone already ate all the dip!

:Hater

SHAWN!

:x

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 06:53 PM
nice to see you break your virginity, keep up the good work and we all look forward to your next 1000 posts!

:Cheers

Thank you sir. I think I'm going to get a head start by answering each post in this thread individually. :)

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Newbs...pfft. :D

:moon

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 06:55 PM
A hearty pre-coffee congratulation! Your posts are always insightful, humorous and provocative. And yes, AA certainly needs to post more…

Thanks, man. I appreciate the sentiments. I think we're going to have to let some stray house cats loose on the board to get AA back in here. :o :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Your sig reminds me of a modern day Count Chocula. Or maybe its breakfast time.

Mr. Sinister, my man. Always liked the character and thought that since he already had a red hypocycloid-like red diamond on his forehead, that the Steelers insignia would look kick ass. AA made my thoughts a reality. Thanks again, AA!

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Congrats eniparadoxgma!

So now that you have made the big time, are you going to start hanging out with BB?

:stirpot

No.

I hope that helps. 8)

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 06:58 PM

I appreciate it DJ, even though you're wrong on the third point. Considering what I'm surrounded by on UK's campus, the law of averages is on my side. 8)

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 07:02 PM

Or should I say Gaga?

Congrats on 1000.

But yet it still doesnt.

Flip...

No comment. That's all I got on this one. :oops:

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 07:03 PM

Pappy

Bah. I was a Steelers fan before you were getting your diaper changed, son. :Cheers

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 07:03 PM

Friggin hilarious. :Bow :Bow :Bow

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Uhh Congrats?

OK, i'm just posting this so i can quickly see my post count... i supposed there's another way, but bahhh...

Bump.

Djfan
05-06-2010, 07:05 PM

I appreciate it DJ, even though you're wrong on the third point. Considering what I'm surrounded by on UK's campus, the law of averages is on my side. 8)

Aristotle said that potential was nothing. Talk to me afterwards.

eniparadoxgma

Considering the recent allegations against our QB, I don't think I'm willing to accept anything with both "Big Ben" and "Jerky" in the name.

eniparadoxgma
HOFer Robin Roberts died this morning. That's weird that I was thinking about the GMA anchor this morning. Eerie.....

Eni, you ok bro?

About as ok as I get, mang. :Beer

RuthlessBurgher
05-06-2010, 07:16 PM
I was up on you by a power of ten until you started responding to every d@mn post. :wink:

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 08:24 PM

Would you prefer pictures "during"? :lol: When it rains it pours, mein freund and I don't see it stopping any time soon. 8)

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 08:29 PM
I was up on you by a power of ten until you started responding to every d@mn post. :wink:

Well, I don't watch college football, don't give a crap about mock drafts, and don't really get into all the off-season drama so we either need more trolls or we need the season to go ahead and start so I can get my post count really moving. :tt2

Flasteel
05-06-2010, 09:41 PM

Damn dude.

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 09:55 PM

Damn dude.

And thank you for the congratulations and well wishes...

...jackass! :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

Flasteel
05-06-2010, 11:14 PM

Damn dude.

I wasn't sure if congratulations were actually in order for something like this. I'm guessing there may in fact be a negative correlation between high post counts and overall quality of life. This page offers an interesting look at that possible phenomenon as you, RB, DJ, and myself all joined this forum in successive days. Obviously Ruthless is far more compulsive in posting his every thought than the rest of us. So much so, that if my supposition holds any merit he may very well be going down on the barrell of a .45 as we speak. :P

I guess if we compare our selves to Ruthless, congratulations would be in order. :D

So there. Congratulations. Now you can stop being a whiny, bitchy, little girly-man. :tt2

fordfixer
05-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Umm congrat's :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-07-2010, 12:43 AM

Damn dude.

I wasn't sure if congratulations were actually in order for something like this. I'm guessing there may in fact be a negative correlation between high post counts and overall quality of life. This page offers an interesting look at that possible phenomenon as you, RB, DJ, and myself all joined this forum in successive days. Obviously Ruthless is far more compulsive in posting his every thought than the rest of us. So much so, that if my supposition holds any merit he may very well be going down on the barrell of a .45 as we speak. :P

I guess if we compare our selves to Ruthless, congratulations would be in order. :D

So there. Congratulations. Now you can stop being a whiny, bitchy, little girly-man. :tt2

Bwahahahahaha! The whole thread is meant with the utmost hilarity, as all of them were during the Trib days. Everyone who hit some milestone had to make some big acceptance speech in 3rd person because accumulating large amounts of posts on a message board means you RULE! I thought you knew. :)

Oh, and thanks ford. Nice to see someone with some manners round these here parts.:lol:

Flasteel
05-07-2010, 05:54 AM

Damn dude.

Bwahahahahaha! The whole thread is meant with the utmost hilarity, as all of them were during the Trib days. Everyone who hit some milestone had to make some big acceptance speech in 3rd person because accumulating large amounts of posts on a message board means you RULE! I thought you knew. :)

Oh, and thanks ford. Nice to see someone with some manners round these here parts.:lol:

I don't remember the 3rd person acceptance speech tradition but I do remember plenty of light-hearted milestone posts. I also remember those who believed there was a legitimate relationship between their post count and pecker size. :D

1000 posts or not, you are one of the best my friend. :Cheers

papillon
05-07-2010, 06:40 AM

Pappy

Bah. I was a Steelers fan before you were getting your diaper changed, son. :Cheers

Unless you can remember Don Shy, Earl Gros, Kent Nix, D1ck Shiner, et al you'not even close... :wink:

:tt2 :tt2

Pappy

Djfan
05-07-2010, 10:00 AM

Would you prefer pictures "during"? :lol: When it rains it pours, mein freund and I don't see it stopping any time soon. 8)

I threw up in the back of my throat.

RuthlessBurgher
05-07-2010, 10:23 AM
I also remember those who believed there was a legitimate relationship between their post count and pecker size. :D

That's true, d@mmit! :lol:

flippy
05-07-2010, 11:54 AM
I also remember those who believed there was a legitimate relationship between their post count and pecker size. :D

Swordfight!!!!!

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Are you a poster here?

Congrats....and you may make it to 2,000 on this thread alone.

feltdizz
05-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Bravo... In honor of your recent milestone I'm sending you a set of fill in the blank Encyclapedia Britannica 2012 edition.

By the way.... If we went by syllable and word count you would own the board. :Cheers

eniparadoxgma
05-09-2010, 01:52 AM
I don't remember the 3rd person acceptance speech tradition but I do remember plenty of light-hearted milestone posts. I also remember those who believed there was a legitimate relationship between their post count and pecker size. :D

1000 posts or not, you are one of the best my friend. :Cheers

Why thank you kind sir. :Cheers

eniparadoxgma
05-09-2010, 01:52 AM

Pappy

Unless you can remember Don Shy, Earl Gros, Kent Nix, D1ck Shiner, et al you'not even close... :wink:

:tt2 :tt2

Pappy

Who? :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

eniparadoxgma
05-09-2010, 01:53 AM
I threw up in the back of my throat.

Hey, you asked for it. :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

eniparadoxgma
05-09-2010, 01:56 AM

Swordfight!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJSm6OdPhs

eniparadoxgma
05-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Are you a poster here?

Congrats....and you may make it to 2,000 on this thread alone.

I believe I am, and I am trying.

Thanks!

eniparadoxgma
05-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Bravo... In honor of your recent milestone I'm sending you a set of fill in the blank Encyclapedia Britannica 2012 edition.

By the way.... If we went by syllable and word count you would own the board. :Cheers

Thanks...I think. :Cheers