PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have a run in with Ben?

Jigawatts
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM
True story, last December I went to do some Christmas shopping at Robinson Mall. I'm
walking from the parking lot to the mall when I see a helmet-less Ben Roethlisberger
pulling his bike out of a handicapped parking spot. He spit on me and rode away as he
was talking on a cell phone.

Cut, print.

Feel free to add your own account here. Maybe if we get enough this criminal will
be locked up with Plex and they can shoot themselves in the groin.

RussBII
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Man, that guy sucks.

I was about 2:30 seconds away from one of the biggest thrills/achievements of my almost 2 year old career. I was so close. Then that bastard leads his team down the field, over 80 yards! They even got a damned holding penalty. Damn him!!!

-Ken W

Jom112
05-05-2010, 02:30 PM
I once played against Ben in a game a beer pong. After thoroughly defeating him, he refused to finish the beers on my side.

Then as he was walking away, he threw a shoe at me. I mean honestly who throws a shoe?

Jigawatts
05-05-2010, 02:33 PM
My 3 year old holds on to the ball to long and has a Northwestern Ohio accent.

SteelerNation1
05-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Once, he refused to wave at me as I was screaming his name from my "seat" in the end zone. What a prick. On the other hand, I did get to see Trai Essex's butt. Right stlrz d??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shawn
05-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Ben touched me in my naughty places. :oops:

RussBII
05-05-2010, 03:03 PM

Get in line...

Jigawatts
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
My cousin is a bouncer at the Lamp Post Lounge. He also works as a part time greeter
at Sams Club. He said one day Ben came in and refused to display his Sams Club ID
prior to entry. The dust settled, Ben got in thanks to weak, star struck management,
and he thanked them by taking second, sometimes third helpings of free samples.

Notleadpoisoned
05-05-2010, 03:11 PM
I once saw Ben leave a public restroom without washing his hands.

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2010, 03:12 PM
There have been numerous incidences of sexual assault occurring within the loo at the Palace of Westminster in London whenever the clock tower strikes seven. When a lass has once too many pints and is wearing a DTS button (down to shag), she is often followed down a hallway by a lad who is already removing his trousers before even reaching the water closet, all while singing "London britches falling down, falling down, falling down, All you b!tches take my shots, do whatever you want" :shock: :wink:

papillon
05-05-2010, 03:26 PM
I was in a bar buying shots for everyone when someone told me that Roethlisberger's sister was there with her brother.

I remarked, "Okay, all you b1tches take my shots, especially you young Roethlisberger."

Ben replied: "I like your style, I'm using that sometime."

Ben and I are best friends, he's cool.

Pappy

hawaiiansteel
05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Ben and I were at a bar in Georgia, both competing for the same young coed.

We asked the girl to choose, so the coed said, " The guy i'm going into the bathroom stall with has to be 9" long".

I left and let Ben have her.

I'm not about to cut 4" off for any girl...

birtikidis
05-05-2010, 03:38 PM

Get in line...
I'm not getting in a line where men are touching each others "naughty places"

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I mean honestly who throws a shoe?

Asian. :x

http://world-o-crap.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/putasockinit.jpg'

There I go profiling again. :lol:

ikestops85
05-05-2010, 03:45 PM

I thought that's what Hartwig has been complaining about. :shock:

Djfan
05-05-2010, 04:09 PM
I was a 20 year old coed in Georgia once......

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-05-2010, 04:09 PM
True story, last December I went to do some Christmas shopping at Robinson Mall. I'm
walking from the parking lot to the mall when I see a helmet-less Ben Roethlisberger
pulling his bike out of a handicapped parking spot. He spit on me and rode away as he
was talking on a cell phone.

Cut, print.

Feel free to add your own account here. Maybe if we get enough this criminal will
be locked up with Plex and they can shoot themselves in the groin.

It was HeHateMe in a Roethlisberger mask.

hawaiiansteel
05-05-2010, 04:17 PM
I was a 20 year old coed in Georgia once......

Ben and I were at a bar in Georgia, both of us hitting on Djfan.

We asked Djfan to choose, so the 20 year old Georgia coed said, " The guy i'm going into the bathroom stall with has to be 9" long".

I left and let Ben have Djfan.

I'm not about to cut 4" off for anyone, even someone as good-looking as Djfan... :lol:

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
05-05-2010, 04:24 PM
I was at a party at Ben's Lake House in Georgia. Ben was in his bedroom showing some young girl his Fathead while I was watching Willie Colon play Wii Fit. Then some girl wearing a skirt comes running & screaming from Ben's bedroom. Ben chased her out the front door screaming, "I lost my Super Bowl Ring...Get back here!" Ben gets a bad name sometimes...This chick was trying to steal his SB ring. He let the girl go...Didn't even call the cops.

flippy
05-05-2010, 04:27 PM
1. When Kennywood's open, Ben expects to get in for free. Most guys usually buy a girl dinner first.

2. Ben drove my 3 year old niece to pre-school one time. He was pretty cool about it. He said she didn't need to wear a helmet either.

3. I heard a 16 year make a wish kid got turned down by the Steelers. She wanted to go out and drink free Patron with Ben.

4. Last time Ben was in Colorado, he was hitting on some chick and her boyfriend got jealous and pulled a gun and tried to shoot Ben. Luckily Joey Porter jumped in front of Ben and got shot in the a$$ that day.

5. About a year ago, Ben followed some lady into the bathroom in a Sheetz and the clerk called the cops. Luckily Jeff Reed created some sort of distraction to divert the cops from Ben.

SteelBucks
05-05-2010, 04:35 PM
5. About a year ago, Ben followed some lady into the bathroom in a Sheetz and the clerk called the cops. Luckily Jeff Reed created some sort of distraction to divert the cops from Ben.

:lol:

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
05-05-2010, 04:36 PM

The best for last!!!

The Man of Steel
05-05-2010, 04:44 PM
I once caught Ben posing as a lookout while some nobody by the name of Najeh Davenport pooped in my laundry basket.

Steel Life
05-05-2010, 04:49 PM
This guy told me that a guy told him that he was at a restaurant & heard that a guy there once tried to get Ben's autograph while was having dinner with a date & when Ben politely refused, he asked again & Ben said no again...can you believe it?!? What a jacka$$...

ANPSTEEL
05-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Cedrick Wilson's wife was fooling around with Ben.

Lebsteel
05-05-2010, 04:57 PM
You forgot to change your name to QB before posting that Shawn... :shock:

Flasteel
05-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Best off-season thread ever! :lol:

Shawn
05-05-2010, 06:15 PM

Get in line...
I'm not getting in a line where men are touching each others "naughty places"

I think thou protesteth too much. :shock:

:D

Shawn
05-05-2010, 06:16 PM
You forgot to change your name to QB before posting that Shawn... :shock:

Nah...I would have placed the drooly icon instead of the embarassed icon. :mrgreen:

I think we need to start a petition to unban QB. Whatcha say? :D

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 06:36 PM
"I WANT YOU BANNED" "I WANT YOU BANNED" "I WANT YOU BANNED" "I WANT YOU BANNED"

Jigawatts
05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
I have a friend in the internet business that says Ben spends most of his off season trolling
Steelers message boards trying to stir up controversy. If that isn't douche-like behavior
I don't know what is.

hawaiiansteel
05-06-2010, 02:48 AM
I have a friend in the internet business that says Ben spends most of his off season trolling
Steelers message boards trying to stir up controversy. If that isn't douche-like behavior
I don't know what is.

yeah, he goes under the screen name of HeHateMe...

Shawn
05-06-2010, 04:58 AM
I don't know what is.

yeah, he goes under the screen name of HeHateMe...

I was going to say hawaiiansteel...but hey what do I know. :mrgreen:

JTP53609
05-06-2010, 07:31 AM
one time he was walking his german sheppard in front of my house, the dog took a massive dump in my yard, ben walked over to it and I though good, he will pick it up....oh no, he pulls down his pants and takes a dump on top of the dump...I do research and find out that ben has 2 middle names, one of which is najae.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Ben followed some girl into a bathroom in an NYC club and the owner heard screams and called the cops. His old buddy Plax decided to create a diversion at the front door so Ben could escape without being noticed.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:11 AM
One time, Ben took his buddies to Eat N Park and got them all free Smiley cookies. They almost made Ben pay $5 for a dozen Smileys until Ben dropped the, "Do you know who I am?" Willie Colon scarfed down the dozen all by himself, so Ben had to go back and get more cookies for everyone else. He didn't mind.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Ben doesn't usually buy shots for under aged girls. They're usually on the house.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Ben is a gentleman. He always locks the bathroom door out of respect for the girl he's with.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:18 AM
I heard Ben is in discussions with a national toilet paper company who is looking to put Ben's face on it's toitlet paper. It's believed this would be a hot seller in Pittsburgh.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:20 AM
I heard Ben is a vagitarian.

flippy
05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
I was in the bathroom one time when I heard some girl with Ben in the next stall. He asked me to courtesy flush, please. What a considerate guy.

flippy
05-06-2010, 10:02 AM
One time I saw Ben in the bathroom with my one legged friend, Ilene.

flippy
05-06-2010, 10:08 AM
One time I interviewed Ben. I asked him who his biggest role model was. He said Digital Underground. When I asked why, he explained "That guy once got busy in a Burger King bathroom."

Steel Life
05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
"He hates old people, he hates children, and he hates dogs."

frankthetank1
05-06-2010, 10:29 AM
i saw been at a walk for cancer passing out ciggerettes

Jom112
05-06-2010, 11:16 AM
It was just reveled on the history channel that in Nostradamus's 8th quatrain that he predicted:

Leader of town made of steel will lose reputation in backwoods town outhouse...

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:31 AM
It was just reveled on the history channel that in Nostradamus's 8th quatrain that he predicted:

Leader of town made of steel will lose reputation in backwoods town outhouse...

Wonder what he'll do in Cincy?

Jigawatts
05-06-2010, 11:37 AM

The best for last!!!

Bens Dad told me that he found the September 1984 issue of Penthouse hidden between
the mattresses of Bens water bed when he was only 15. What kind of sick, demented
teenage boy would want to see pictures of boobies and ta ta's.

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:42 AM
One time Ben wanted to join the mile high club and almost got caught. Luckily Santonio faked a drunken rage and got himself kicked of the flight while Ben slipped out the backdoor.

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Most people think Alan Faneca's problems started with the Steelers when his buddy Russ Grimm didn't get the Steelers coaching job. Actually his anger stems from a run in with Ben in the team locker room bathroom.

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Mike Tomlin once posed in a picture at Lane Kiffin's place so that no one noticed Ben having fun with the sorority girls in the master bathroom.

flippy
05-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Matt Spaeth couldn't believe the cops had the nerve to ask him why he was peeing outside after these guys were blocking the bathroom door for a good 5 minutes.

Steel Life
05-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Ben really wants to play for the Bengals & was trying to force Colbert's hand... :wink:

MeetJoeGreene
05-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Ben once had pudding.. without eating his meat.

flippy
05-06-2010, 12:58 PM
One time Ben was getting it on with some chick at a party in VA and Mike Vick set up a dog fight in a guest house out back so Ben didn't get caught. This whole party got together to see if Willie Parker could really outrun Vick's dogs and Ben messed everything up.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Prior to the accusations, Ben was considering opening his own bar in the Southside called "The Outhouse".

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:02 PM
A friend of a friend saw Big Ben tip over a port-a-potty with a Make a Wish kid that was taking too long.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
One time I was playing a game of pick up basketball with Ben and everytime he missed a shot he fell to the ground and yelled foul.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:12 PM
One time I heard Ben met this chick they called KoolAid girl. The 2 of them couldn't fit in the bathroom stall.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
One time Ben chased Daniel Laruso home and kicked his a$$. Mr Miyagi jumped over the fence to defend Daniel-san. Just as he was about to karate chop Ben, Ben said, "Do you know who I am?" And Mr Miyagi scurried home leaving Daniel-san to fend for himself.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:15 PM
One time I saw Ben roundhouse kick Chuck Norris and live.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:16 PM
I heard Ben's new pickup line is: Wanna see my beef jerky?

Jigawatts
05-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Flippy has officially flipped. :lol:

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Ben eats for free at Dennys on his birthday.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:20 PM

This is a great thread. Hopefully I'm at least amusing myself ;)

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:21 PM
I heard Ben hacked into Santonio's twitter account.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:24 PM
I heard Mt Eyjafjallajokull exploded so that Dan would get stuck in over in Ireland long enough to cool off before he met with Ben.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:26 PM
That whole Haiti earthquake happened because Ben and KoolAid girl where vacationing in the Caribbean and got a little too frisky.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Ben went to SandCastle and peed in the wave pool.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
The Pittsburgh Zoo replaced Big Ben with Mario because the female gorillas were nervous.

Jom112
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM

I think eniparadoxgma's 1000 post thread has pushed flippy to reach 3,000 by the end of the day...

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Ben stopped dating Natalie Gublis because he knew Tiger was out there making a bad name for golfers.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:34 PM

I think eniparadoxgma's 1000 post thread has pushed flippy to reach 3,000 by the end of the day...

+1

Jigawatts
05-06-2010, 01:35 PM
I heard Mt Eyjafjallajokull exploded so that Dan would get stuck in over in Ireland long enough to cool off before he met with Ben.

I heard Ben made a sexual comment to the volcano implying that in a contest,
well, you know... :shock:

Djfan
05-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Flippy, Take your meds.

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Flippy, Take your meds.

I already did :moon

flippy
05-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Flippy, Take your meds.

I already did :moon

jk

RuthlessBurgher
05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Ben Roethlisberger took all of flippy's medication on the first Thursday in May.

frankthetank1
05-06-2010, 02:39 PM
i was visiting some family in NYC last weekend. we were hanging out in time square and all of a sudden i noticed someone getting out of an SUV. sure enough it was Ben. i ran over to try and get an autograph but he had fled the scene like a bat out of hell.

SteelAbility
05-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Ben and his entourage beat me up for wearing a Hines Ward shirt in his presence. Then Ben SUED ME and won in court. His closing comment was "I felt totally un-respected. Besides I needed a little bonus to buy bit- ... uh ... I mean ...chicks shots!"

SidSmythe
05-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I've written Ben numerous letters w/ no response. It's not like I asked him for money!!

Steel Life
05-06-2010, 08:09 PM
I've heard that even after all they've been through that Ben still won't return the calls or emails from Andrea McNulty...

birtikidis
05-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Ben stopped dating Natalie Gublis because he knew Tiger was out there making a bad name for golfers.
THIS IS AWESOME

birtikidis
05-07-2010, 02:03 AM
LT screwed a 15 year old hooker because he wants to be like Ben and hook up with younger chicks.

NW Steeler
05-07-2010, 02:36 AM
I was in the bathroom one time when I heard some girl with Ben in the next stall. He asked me to courtesy flush, please. What a considerate guy.

What a coincidence. I was taking a dump in a stall one over from Ben when I discovered that all the tp was gone. When I asked him for a square, he said "I don't have a square to spare". What a d!ck!

hawaiiansteel
05-07-2010, 02:40 AM

What a coincidence. I was taking a dump in a stall one over from Ben when I discovered that all the tp was gone. I asked him for a square, He said "I don't have a square to spare". What a bad word!

these are pretty sh*tty jokes... :lol:

SteelAbility
05-07-2010, 10:02 AM

What a coincidence. I was taking a dump in a stall one over from Ben when I discovered that all the tp was gone. I asked him for a square, He said "I don't have a square to spare". What a bad word!

Me too. Same situation. No TP. Ben was slinging crap over the stall trying to hit me and saying "Take my shots b*tch!"

flippy
05-07-2010, 11:48 AM

Me too. Same situation. No TP. Ben was slinging crap over the stall trying to hit me and saying "Take my shots b*tch!"

I thought I head "I got the sh1ts b1tches!"

WoodleyofTroy
05-07-2010, 02:46 PM
I was at the draft in 2004 when the Steelers selected him 11th overall. I asked him how it felt to know that he would be "Jesus like" in the eyes of Steeler nation. He punched my girlfriend in the face, got on his motorcycle, and yelled "I am God, you ungrateful sack of wine".

SteelAbility
05-09-2010, 12:06 PM

I thought I head "I got the sh1ts b1tches!"

He said that too! You weren't imagining ANYTHING.

flippy
05-11-2010, 10:16 AM
I just heard Ben on TMZ apologize for the media and fans being a bunch of flippin prudes.

flippy
05-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Ben's therapist noticed that Kennywood was open on Ben's first visit. Unfortunately for Ben, the therapist was a dude, so he zipped up and apologized.

RuthlessBurgher
05-11-2010, 10:27 AM
You better watch out when using the words "Ben" and "therapist" side-by-side like that.

Make sure you don't accidentally hit the space bar between the "e" and "r" in "therapist."

flippy
05-11-2010, 10:32 AM
You better watch out when using the words "Ben" and "therapist" side-by-side like that.

Make sure you don't accidentally hit the space bar between the "e" and "r" in "therapist."

it was intentional :oops:

flippy
05-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Rooney was pleased to hear the first meeting between Ben, therapist, and Goodell went well.

Just trying to be even more blatant with the accidental "," typo after therapist.

flippy
05-11-2010, 10:41 AM
A friend of a friend in NJ told me that LT's pimp was 6'5", 241 and wearing a Roethlisberger jersey.

ikestops85
05-11-2010, 11:48 AM

When I was in the stall next to him he was also slinging crap over the side. The difference was that time he was saying "See if you can hang on to this Sweed".

flippy
05-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Spoiler Alert: The writers of Lost told me that the final episode reveals the entire plot of their show. Is it possible to keep a 6'5", 241lb QB with initials BR trapped on a mysterious island using cork in a bottle of wine.

Apparently the wine represents drunken debauchery, the cork is an NFL owner in Ireland, the island is Ireland (and the luck of the irish is lucky like the number 7), and the MiB breaking the bottle represents alleged sexual assault.

flippy
05-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Never before seen footage of Dateline's "To Catch a Predator" allegedly catches Big Ben in a compromising position.

flippy
05-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Some kids like to go cow tipping late at night. Ben prefers pull the plugs on old people's life support systems.

flippy
05-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Ben owes back taxes on all the free gifts he's received from bar and restaurant owners in Pittsburgh. Apparently he didn't report these as income.