PDA

View Full Version : SI Article On Ben

BURGH86STEEL
05-04-2010, 11:28 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/ ... /index.htm (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1169185/1/index.htm)

Maybe the incident is GA is just what was needed to wake Ben up.

BradshawsHairdresser
05-05-2010, 12:36 AM
I hope so, but I have to say, I'm not optimistic. Over-inflated ego is not all that easy to cure. If Ben were 15 years younger, I'd feel better about his chances for reform.

The same ego that drives him to continue to ride his motorbike without a helmet will, I fear, cause him to continue to live on the edge when it comes to his treatment of people and his sexual conduct.

I hope I'm wrong. But I think the odds are, in the next 12 to 18 months, we'll be hearing another big "bad news" story about Ben.

hawaiiansteel
05-05-2010, 12:55 AM
I hope so, but I have to say, I'm not optimistic. Over-inflated ego is not all that easy to cure. If Ben were 15 years younger, I'd feel better about his chances for reform.

The same ego that drives him to continue to ride his motorbike without a helmet will, I fear, cause him to continue to live on the edge when it comes to his treatment of people and his sexual conduct.

I hope I'm wrong. But I think the odds are, in the next 12 to 18 months, we'll be hearing another big "bad news" story about Ben.

i'll take the other side of your prediction. Ben is a winner and will respond to adversity the way winners do...he will learn from this very humbling experience and become both a better player and human being.

plainnasty
05-05-2010, 01:24 AM
If he doesn't learn from all of this, he never will.

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Will you guys WHINE to SI and tell them to quit posting the TRUTH about your hero? Face it Ben Roethlisberger is what he is and you are not a Ben Hater if you tell the truth about the guy, nor are you obsessive, you are just telling the truth. If I swung from his nuts in every post like most of you do would you tell me to stop? Would you call me obsessive? NO you wouldnt, you would just tell me to make room on his sack for you.

Slapstick
05-05-2010, 09:31 AM
So, basically this article states that Ben did nothing wrong but be an @$$ho!e and generate bad PR...

Yeah, it's his own fault, but he isn't a criminal....

Michael Vick has more acceptance because he's had his day in court and paid his debt to society because he actually committed a crime...

Ben will never have his day in court...he will be forever instructed by lawyers and the NFL to keep his head down and allow the story to die instead of speaking up and maintaining the media hype...he will be forever judged in the court of public opinion and found guilty, all without being able to present a defense...

It sucks, but the reality is that he made his bed...high profile people aren't allowed to do these things in the age of sensationalized media...

But, those of you who feel comfortable sitting in judgment of a person that you don't personally know nor has ever been charged with a crime, I'm jealous...

That must be fun...

Oviedo
05-05-2010, 09:37 AM

i'll take the other side of your prediction. Ben is a winner and will respond to adversity the way winners do...he will learn from this very humbling experience and become both a better player and human being.

I agree. This is tough love from the NFL and the Steelers. I think Ben will come out of this a better person.

Hopefully the girl involved in this is also getting help to prevent her being a drunken slut in the future.

Dee Dub
05-05-2010, 11:19 AM
This is something that is hard to swallow...

"Four days before the McNulty incident, Roethlisberger visited Cabo Wabo Cantina on the grounds of the Harrah's resort with Joyner, Barravecchio and a female friend. There, according to a lawsuit filed by former Cabo Wabo waiter Alvaro Brito, the group "mocked, made fun of and mimicked" Brito while he asked the woman for I.D. to prove she was 21. (Roethlisberger produced the I.D., which showed her to be 27.) As the quarterback left, the lawsuit alleges, he asked Brito if he knew who Koster was and told Brito that Koster was a friend of his. A few days later Brito, who had worked for Harrah's for 12 years and earned $47,000 a year, was fired. He says he was told that the order came from Koster and that it resulted from the encounter with Roethlisberger's group. Brito, who now manages a restaurant in Carson City, Nev., was advised by his lawyer not to speak to SI, nor did Koster or Monroe respond to interview requests. In its response to the McNulty lawsuit, Harrah's said it "engaged in no wrongdoing, and has no liability whatsoever in these circumstances."

..........so basically Ben got this man fired who was simply doing his job. I guess Ben is just bigger than the common man. Wow..........

Shawn
05-05-2010, 11:27 AM
This is something that is hard to swallow...

"Four days before the McNulty incident, Roethlisberger visited Cabo Wabo Cantina on the grounds of the Harrah's resort with Joyner, Barravecchio and a female friend. There, according to a lawsuit filed by former Cabo Wabo waiter Alvaro Brito, the group "mocked, made fun of and mimicked" Brito while he asked the woman for I.D. to prove she was 21. (Roethlisberger produced the I.D., which showed her to be 27.) As the quarterback left, the lawsuit alleges, he asked Brito if he knew who Koster was and told Brito that Koster was a friend of his. A few days later Brito, who had worked for Harrah's for 12 years and earned $47,000 a year, was fired. He says he was told that the order came from Koster and that it resulted from the encounter with Roethlisberger's group. Brito, who now manages a restaurant in Carson City, Nev., was advised by his lawyer not to speak to SI, nor did Koster or Monroe respond to interview requests. In its response to the McNulty lawsuit, Harrah's said it "engaged in no wrongdoing, and has no liability whatsoever in these circumstances."

..........so basically Ben got this man fired who was simply doing his job. I guess Ben is just bigger than the common man. Wow..........

We have no idea what really happened or the reason for the man being fired. With that said, if...and I mean if it happened that way Ben is a douche+. When you offend a narcissitic ego (ie how dare you ask for id...don't you know who I am???) it will elicit narcissistic rage...basically an overly emotional reaction to someone who doesn't feed that ego.

flippy
05-05-2010, 11:39 AM
I heard that Todd Bridges just wrote a book and has been sober for 17 years. But everyone still thinks he's an F up.

I imagine this is going to stick to Ben forever since he had no trial.

The only thing that can save him is if this is due to his bad concussions/brain. That's the only way people may feel sorry for him. But he'd have to quit football to get this redemption.

papillon
05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
I heard that Todd Bridges just wrote a book and has been sober for 17 years. But everyone still thinks he's an F up.

The only thing that can save him is if this is due to his bad concussions/brain. That's the only way people may feel sorry for him. But he'd have to quit football to get this redemption.

Todd Bridges was actually charged with crimes and might have been convicted, I'm not sure. I don't think it will stick with Ben, provided he cleans his sorry act up and begins to treat people with some respect and gets rid of the supercilious attitude.

Pappy

flippy
05-05-2010, 12:04 PM

Todd Bridges was actually charged with crimes and might have been convicted, I'm not sure. I don't think it will stick with Ben, provided he cleans his sorry act up and begins to treat people with some respect and gets rid of the supercilious attitude.

Pappy

TB admits to being a drug dealer, pimp, shooting people, etc. He was all messed up. Said he got molested by his mom's boyfriend and his dad didn't believe him and it crushed him.

He admits he was crazy/dellusional. But he's gotten off drugs and still has to defend himself constantly 17 years later.

It's sad.

Ben on the other hand just has to overcome being a jacka$$. And I suspect it will always stick to him.

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2010, 12:14 PM

Pappy

TB admits to being a drug dealer, pimp, shooting people, etc. He was all messed up. Said he got molested by his mom's boyfriend and his dad didn't believe him and it crushed him.

He admits he was crazy/dellusional. But he's gotten off drugs and still has to defend himself constantly 17 years later.

It's sad.

Ben on the other hand just has to overcome being a jacka$$. And I suspect it will always stick to him.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xpadHP2LoUA/S24wVInaCCI/AAAAAAAAAq0/Qq2pMnWqOCM/S1600-R/original.jpg

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 12:36 PM
If you have EVER done a crime in your life and NEVER been charged RAISE YOUR HAND (Mine is raised high). Helloooooooooooo people, just because you escape charges DOES NOT, mean you haven't commited a crime. SHISH LOL WOW

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 12:49 PM
SI article comes out tomorrow. Once again our PROUD franchise will be under the microscope because of the actions of ONE. Ben will don the cover and his FILTHY actions will be exposed once more. Followed by thousands of EXCUSES by his fans to explain this "witch hunt". SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

aggiebones
05-05-2010, 12:57 PM
If Ben behaves, this WILL 97% blow over in about 2 years. About 3% will linger. It won't be a big deal. This year will have ugly moments. Then it will subside as next season progresses.
Kobe was as evil as all could be for a likely similar situation ( a girl having second thoughts, mid-stroke).
Ben's not a saint, OK. Noone was raped. Move on.

I'd much prefer Big Ben dropping pants in a bar than Bradshaw mooning me in a movie. I still can't get that image out of my head. Ugh

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 01:00 PM
As I have been saying. The guys is not bigger than the STEELERS but I KNOW everyone is lying on the guy. LOL

In 2006, several months after Roethlisberger had suffered serious injuries due to riding a motorcycle without a helmet and then vowed to always wear a helmet in the future, KDKA-TV captured images of him riding a motorcycle without a helmet. He shot a middle finger to the camera as he drove away. The story never aired, possibly due to concerns that it would have disrupted the station's relationship with the Steelers. (KDKA broadcasts the team's preseason games, and also is the local CBS affiliate.)

Accounts of Roethlisberger's "Do you know who I am?" attitude arose repeatedly during the visit by Sports Illustrated writers to Pittsburgh.

A person named "Craig" told SI that, a few weeks before the Milledgeville incident, he overheard Roethlisberger making lewd comments to a pregnant waitress at a T.G.I.Friday's restaurant. "Did your boyfriend forget to pull out?" were among the things Roethlisberger allegedly said.

Roethlisberger held a party on the one-year anniversary of his motorcycle accident, and his behavior resulted in Roethlisberger being required in the future to pay the $5 cover charge at the bar, which thereafter prompted a call from a Steelers security official asking why Ben had been banned. The owner of the bar said that Roethlisberger hasn't been banned but also said, "Tell him he's an arrogant *******, and every Steeler can get in without a cover except him."

An unnamed friend of Roethlisberger's said that, when they are out together, the friend feels obligated to apologize to waiters and bartenders for Ben's behavior. The friend has never witnessed sexual impropriety, but he has seen Ben "disrespect" women.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/ ... /index.htm (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1169185/1/index.htm)

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Let the spinning begin................

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2010, 01:01 PM
SI article comes out tomorrow. Once again our PROUD franchise will be under the microscope because of the actions of ONE. Ben will don the cover and his FILTHY actions will be exposed once more. Followed by thousands of EXCUSES by his fans to explain this "witch hunt". SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

Ummm...that article is out now. There is a link to it on the first post of this thread. That was kinda the point of this thread.

SS Laser
05-05-2010, 03:48 PM
But the reach is deepest in Pittsburgh, where within a few days of the Milledgeville revelations Roethlisberger was dumped by both the Pittsburgh Zoo (which replaced a life-sized display of the quarterback with one of Penguins owner Mario Lemieux) and by PLB Sports, which halted production of Big Ben's Beef Jerky.

WOW that is funny! Now with Big Ben's Beef Jerky put away he can become a better person!!

flippy
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM
But the reach is deepest in Pittsburgh, where within a few days of the Milledgeville revelations Roethlisberger was dumped by both the Pittsburgh Zoo (which replaced a life-sized display of the quarterback with one of Penguins owner Mario Lemieux) and by PLB Sports, which halted production of Big Ben's Beef Jerky.

WOW that is funny! Now with Big Ben's Beef Jerky put away he can become a better person!!

They probably could have tripled the price of the Beef "Jerk"y and it would have flown off the shelves. They coulda donated proceeds to a womans' shelter.

hawaiiansteel
05-05-2010, 04:33 PM
anybody else think Ben's eyes are kinda weird looking in this picture?

can he look off both safeties at the same time with those eyes?

http://imgur.com/pHfeq.jpg

Steel Life
05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
More reporting innuendo & heresay as fact...nothing in this story would hold up in a court of law. It's done - can we get past this now?...please?!?!

ikestops85
05-05-2010, 05:03 PM
anybody else think Ben's eyes are kinda weird looking in this picture?

can he look off both safeties at the same time with those eyes?

http://imgur.com/pHfeq.jpg

That's because they transposed half of his face. They took a picture of him, cut it in half and then flipped the one side to the other like looking in a mirror. It does make him look weird but that was the intention. The premise of the article was to show Ben in a bad light. I'm sure they looked long and hard trying to find something that would resemble an orange jumpsuit or prison stripes.

I don't know if any of this is true or not but the one sided smear doesn't give them a lot of credibility in my book. Ben could be this big of an arsehole but then why would people be afraid to take credit for their comments? Is he some sort of mafia guy who would retaliate against their family?

The other thing that bothers me is I remember the stink being made after his accident about Ben REFUSING to say that he would wear a helmet when riding his bike.

As long as Ben didn't rape or assault anyone I really don't care how boorish his behavior is. I don't have to deal with him or anyone else on the team for that matter. I just cheer for them during football season.

Sugar
05-05-2010, 05:09 PM
So, basically this article states that Ben did nothing wrong but be an @$$ho!e and generate bad PR...

Sounds like about every other Rock Star I know. At least Ben never trashed a hotel room- so far as I know. :D

JAR
05-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Sometimes, while driving, I switch to Madden just to see what he's babbling about. Everything he's said so far about ben, I'm in total agreement with. He said the SI article is just piling on. Why no mention of the good Ben, like, and I never knew this, Ben actually helped Madden's terminally ill mother quite a bit while she was dying. They were neighbors. Plus the dozens of other good stories about ben, they're never mentioned with the bad.

Madden also went on to say how this city is horrible to it's sports stars. From Marino being a coke addict, to the Cowher and Barasso affairs, the Korky being gay rumors and now the non stop Ben bashing. What's up with this place? :)

hawaiiansteel
05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Sometimes, while driving, I switch to Madden just to see what he's babbling about. Everything he's said so far about ben, I'm in total agreement with. He said the SI article is just piling on. Why no mention of the good Ben, like, and I never knew this, Ben actually helped Madden's terminally ill mother quite a bit while she was dying. They were neighbors. Plus the dozens of other good stories about ben, they're never mentioned with the bad.

Madden also went on to say how this city is horrible to it's sports stars. From Marino being a coke addict, to the Cowher and Barasso affairs, the Korky being gay rumors and now the non stop Ben bashing. What's up with this place? :)

maybe Pittsburgh is too close to Philadelphia?

ter1230_4
05-05-2010, 06:05 PM
I have been critical of Big Ben from the beginning about the incident in Georgia, but this latest article from Sports Illustrated is piling on with a vengeance. There apparently wasn't any rumor or inneuendo floating around that was deemed unworthy of including in this piece of yellow journalism. But they couldn't manage to work in anything about what Ben does for the Make-A-Wish Foundation or the Ronald McDonald House. That isn't too surprising since SI has been a totally worthless rag for decades now. Big Ben is already paying a high price for whatever character flaws he may have, it's time to stop piling on and let the man work it out.

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 06:24 PM

Ummm...that article is out now. There is a link to it on the first post of this thread. That was kinda the point of this thread.
Its out ONLINE. It comes out in the magazine on thursday. AS I SAID

williar
05-05-2010, 06:24 PM
But, I thought we got rid of Santonio? Why do we still have to answer to this dirt?

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I have been critical of Big Ben from the beginning about the incident in Georgia, but this latest article from Sports Illustrated is piling on with a vengeance. There apparently wasn't any rumor or inneuendo floating around that was deemed unworthy of including in this piece of yellow journalism. But they couldn't manage to work in anything about what Ben does for the Make-A-Wish Foundation or the Ronald McDonald House. That isn't too surprising since SI has been a totally worthless rag for decades now. Big Ben is already paying a high price for whatever character flaws he may have, it's time to stop piling on and let the man work it out.
It's fine when they pile on OJ, MIchael Vick, Pacman Jones,Burress or Tiger Woods huh? I know I know "They arent on the Steelers" lol If this was Brady, Carson Palmer or even Tone you HOMERS wouldnt call it piling on you would be the 1st ones diving in. Hypocrisy to the highest degree. Guys like Ben don't change, you will get the bad news sooner rather than later. I hope a psychiatrist is close by when that happens.

ter1230_4
05-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Ah, HeHateME, when have you ever seen me pile on as to any of the people you mention? I am not a hypocrite and I object to being labeled as such by a mindless troll such as yourself.

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM

Oh, I see...when the paper magazine version comes out, do they take out all of the words they used for the electronic online article, and replace them with all new, different words? :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-05-2010, 08:19 PM

Wow, really? You're going to call out a mod because of your own idiocy? The article is out, period. It doesn't come out tomorrow. It's. Out. Now.

Hurry up and start some more idiotic ranting with big scary words in capital letters so you get banned faster, please.

eniparadoxgma
05-05-2010, 08:21 PM

Oh, I see...when the paper magazine version comes out, do they take out all of the words they used for the electronic online article, and replace them with all new, different words? :lol:

lmao I didn't see your response until I'd already posted :Cheers

hawaiiansteel
05-05-2010, 09:10 PM

hey there HeHatesBen... :owned

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Ah, HeHateME, when have you ever seen me pile on as to any of the people you mention? I am not a hypocrite and I object to being labeled as such by a mindless troll such as yourself.
Of COURSE you haven't. That's MR. TROLL to you sir.

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 11:52 PM

You tried to correct me and were WRONG. It's ok Buddy.

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 11:56 PM

Wow, really? You're going to call out a mod because of your own idiocy? The article is out, period. It doesn't come out tomorrow. It's. Out. Now.

Hurry up and start some more idiotic ranting with big scary words in capital letters so you get banned faster, please.
I didnt call out ANYONE, nice try at DRY SNITCHING though. Your persistent THREATS to get me banned is just substantiation that I am telling the truth. People hate the truth. Like when I went into a black barbershop in 96 with a buddy. Told the truth about O.J and boy were they MAD. They couldn't stand the bare facts. They told me I could never come in there again, called me a few racial epithets, chased me out of the place. Yes I ran but thats not the point. The point is you guys are acting JUST LIKE THEM. I guess the Truth Hurts as the saying goes.

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 11:58 PM

hey there HeHatesBen... :owned
I dont Hate Ben. I call out guys who bring my team down. Whether your name is Ben, Bam, Cedric, Courson or Hasslett. Doesn't matter. I don't discriminate.

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:14 AM

I didnt call out ANYONE, nice try at DRY SNITCHING though. Your persistent THREATS to get me banned is just substantiation that I am telling the truth. People hate the truth. Like when I went into a black barbershop in 96 with a buddy. Told the truth about O.J and boy were they MAD. They couldn't stand the bare facts. They told me I could never come in there again, called me a few racial epithets, chased me out of the place. Yes I ran but thats not the point. The point is you guys are acting JUST LIKE THEM. I guess the Truth Hurts as the saying goes.

Please try harder. You're insistence on being over-the-top ludicrous is hurting your non-troll cred. Dry snitching? What the hell does that even mean? :lol: Persistent threats? I haven't made any threats, and since that was the first time I even addressed you I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the whole "persistent" thing is a bit off base as well. :lol:

If you're going to continue this little monomanic schtick ya got goin here, you have to at least lace some of your blathering with some kind of actual substance. I mean, this:
You tried to correct me and were WRONG. It's ok Buddy. is just too obvious. You have to scale the "troll" back some if you want anyone to believe you're for real, man.

Pretty sad when you have to coach the trolls on how to be better at trolling. :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-06-2010, 12:19 AM
That article s*cks. It has so much third party hearsay and innuendo in it, I'd swear it was written by Florio.

Surely it's not legal to write such inflammatory stuff? It seems like the whole purpose is to cause harm to Ben Roethlisberger's ability to make a living. Either way, it certainly doesn't seem ethical to do that just to sell newspapers.

Bah.

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Everyone CAN'T be lying bro. If so, what is the purpose? I know I know LOL

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:31 AM
eniparadoxgma Is MAD
LOL

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:35 AM
eniparadoxgma Is MAD
LOL
Yeah right :lol: . I literally laughed out loud at the "You were wrong" post you hit Ruthless with. That was comedy gold right there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:36 AM
eniparadoxgma Is MAD
LOL
...and you can always tell I'm all MADZ on the intrawebz when I use the laughing face emoticon. It's my desperate defense mechanism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AkronSteel
05-06-2010, 12:38 AM
eniparadoxgma Is MAD
LOL
...and you can always tell I'm all MADZ on the intrawebz when I use the laughing face emoticon. It's my desperate defense mechanism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:Clap :Clap :Clap

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:41 AM
eniparadoxgma Is MAD
LOL
Exactly

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:44 AM
eniparadoxgma Is MAD
LOL
Exactly

That's it? You see...over the years I've come to expect more from trolls on the forums I frequent. The ones that last longer than a week or so typically have some kind of wit or intelligence about them that enables them to banter back and forth with everyone...but you? I'm sorry but you're not quite living up to the standards I have of a decent troll. "Exactly"? That's it?

Earn that paycheck, troll! Dance! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:57 AM
I told you I am no Troll NOW you have the proof. Lastly, I don't dance......... I boogey

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:58 AM
I told you I am no Troll NOW you have the proof. Lastly, I don't dance......... I boogey

Hmm...where is this "proof" of which you speak?

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 01:01 AM
You are about as sharp as a drawer full of spoons. But I like you LOL

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm off have to pack. Be back in a few days. Business trip and all. I hope I havent offended anyone on the site. Its all fun and games, lighten up guys SHIIIIIIIISH. Its just a message board for goodness sakes. Toot toot and a tally ho!

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:10 AM
You are about as sharp as a drawer full of spoons. But I like you LOL

Again, sub par. I hope you take some trolling lessons or read some books on how to banter on your trip. I'm afraid if you don't I might get bored of laughing at you.

So please come back a higher caliber!!! :tt2

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Your the top troll you can have the Title. I am packing, reading itinerary and still eating you alive. I hope you will be ok in my absence. In the meantime you can get that "Ban Hehateme letter in order" LOL

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Your the top troll you can have the Title. I am packing, reading itinerary and still eating you alive. I hope you will be ok in my absence. In the meantime you can get that "Ban Hehateme letter in order" LOL

Bwahahahahaha, you're eating something of mine alright! ahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gold, Jerry! Gold!

hawaiiansteel
05-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Roethlisberger is SI cover story, feminists probably up in arms

http://www.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/BenSICover_0.jpg

NEW YORK - Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback is the cover story in this week's issue of Sports Illustrated. Feminist are most likely up in arms about this because they are usually up in arms over covers of magazines. Sports Illustrated happens to be a favorite, mainly because SI has been taunting the sh*t out of feminists for years with their cover images of male athletes and a female here and there. "We've totally been taunting the sh*t out of feminists for years," said a Sport Illustrated representative. "This Big Ben cover will be no different. Feminists no doubt hate his guts. He was the perfect choice for our cover model. The article is pretty damning for Ben but we all know feminists never read the articles. They just stroll through the news stand, pouring through covers and trying to find something to complain about."

http://www.tauntr.com/content/roethlisb ... skin=homer (http://www.tauntr.com/content/roethlisberger-si-cover-story-feminists-probably-arms?iframe=true&skin=homer)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-08-2010, 11:44 AM

Please try harder. You're insistence on being over-the-top ludicrous is hurting your non-troll cred. Dry snitching? What the hell does that even mean? :lol: Persistent threats? I haven't made any threats, and since that was the first time I even addressed you I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the whole "persistent" thing is a bit off base as well. :lol:

If you're going to continue this little monomanic schtick ya got goin here, you have to at least lace some of your blathering with some kind of actual substance. I mean, this:
You tried to correct me and were WRONG. It's ok Buddy. is just too obvious. You have to scale the "troll" back some if you want anyone to believe you're for real, man.

Pretty sad when you have to coach the trolls on how to be better at trolling. :lol:

I read this earlier in the week, and meant to respond then ...
"Dry snitching" = TC (troll code) for "Jive Talking" - mating ritual of trolls, involving boogey tunes ... see his previous post for clues as to his planned behavior on his out of town trip.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/nwbenji/Blogger%20pics/beegees.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
http://www.killertshirtshack.com/files/imagecache/gridlist/i_speak_jive.jpg

Flasteel
05-08-2010, 01:05 PM
http://www.killertshirtshack.com/files/imagecache/gridlist/i_speak_jive.jpg
Classic scene. :lol: