PDA

View Full Version : Best from this past draft in my opinion and yours...

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
05-03-2010, 12:46 AM
After what I have read I believe and have a gut feeling that these are the guys from this past draft that will pan out...

1. M. Pouncey Solid starter. Makes all-pro a few years.

2. C. Butler CB Eventual starter and solid CB Really like what I have heard and read!

3. Emmanuel Sanders Good slot receiver Possibly a number 2 receiver eventually after time. Randle EL Clone.

4. Jason Worilds LB Solid player (injury prone?) Has had many shoulder operations. I think Lee would of been a better pick up.

The rest get cut or fade into oblivion.

Wish we would of got Asante in the 5th in stead of Scott who probably won't do anything.

I know these are based off a gut feeling and what I have heard and seen but we have like 4 months to kickoff. Your thoughts?

Shawn
05-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Overall I think we had a strong draft. I think Pouncey will be a pro bowler by year 3. Barring injury we might see very little of Worilds or Gibson for 2-3 seasons.

I believe Worthington and Dwyer to be our best values. I believe Worthington will be the eventual Keisel replacement. I think Dwyer has the makings to be a very good NFL back.

hawaiiansteel
05-03-2010, 02:35 AM
Pouncey will be our only starter this season from this draft class, so he has to be the best.

steelblood
05-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Best Overall Players...

1. Pouncey
2. Worilds
3. Dwyer
4. Antonio Brown
5. Butler

Best Value...

1. Dwyer
2. Antonio Brown
3. Gibson
4. Butler
5. Worthington

flippy
05-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Every player sounds like an eventual starter to me right now.

Tomlin's best draft to date.

BradshawsHairdresser
05-03-2010, 12:18 PM
We all HOPE this is Tomlin's best draft to date.

But I read the same kinds of things every year. It's all a guessing game at this point.