PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Should STFU!!!!!

Dee Dub
04-30-2010, 05:03 PM
PITTSBURGH -- Wide receiver Hines Ward says quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's six-game suspension is disappointing but justified and threatens to leave the Pittsburgh Steelers in a precarious position when the season begins.
AFC North blog

Ward, a Steelers offensive co-captain along with Roethlisberger, doesn't think the quarterback will have any trouble regaining his teammates' confidence and respect once he returns in October. Roethlisberger was suspended last week for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.

However, Ward said being without one of the NFL's proven big-game quarterbacks -- even if it's for only a quarter of the season -- is playing on many of his teammates' minds. To Ward, it's also creating considerable uncertainty.

Ward made the remarks Friday as the Steelers began their three-day minicamp, their only mandatory workouts until training camp begins.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5151957

And what is it called when a teammate goes through the media to talk about something that should stay within the locker room???

He is a great player and one of my favorites on the Steelers of all time but as a teammate he sucks. If I were on that team and he continued to go public about me I'd get all off into his behind. He wouldn't say too many things about me again....believe that.

SS Laser
04-30-2010, 05:14 PM
I wish you would STFU!!!!!!!!! (is STFU in the bible?) :moon

Ben might get more of this so be prepared.

Dee Dub
04-30-2010, 05:25 PM

My friend I was born a sinner and will fall short every day for as long as I live. Being a Christian doesnt not mean living with out sin or being perfect. If that were the case Christ would have never had to go to the cross. I know I let my emotions get the best of me at times and am more talk than anything...but you are right...I should check myself and not take that approach with anyone. Sorry.

As far as Hines is concernedeI know this going continue to happen but you would think a teammate wouldnt add fuel to the fire that the media is cooking up.

NW Steeler
04-30-2010, 05:27 PM
These guys need to stay united. It does no good whatsoever to make any comments like that. Nothing good can come of it.

flippy
04-30-2010, 05:40 PM
If Ward didn't say what's on his mind, how would we know what's going on?

I prefer honesty over canned answers.

Hines is fine by me.

It's mostly positive.

NW Steeler
04-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Maybe I should have read it! I figured it must have been negative or controversial.

Steelgal
04-30-2010, 05:58 PM
I really don't see what the big deal is.... I read it twice, thinking I must have 'missed' something. Hines has always spoken his mind, but even in this instance he's not bashing Ben nearly as much as the media has. He said Ben should have no trouble once he returns in October regaining his teammates confidence.

What exactly am I suppose to be upset over????? :wft

BURGH86STEEL
04-30-2010, 06:06 PM
What did Hines say that was so bad?

Dee Dub
04-30-2010, 06:22 PM
"To Ward, it's also creating considerable uncertainty."

I just dont think this should be said outside of the locker room. If the Steelers want what is best for the team they dont need players going to the media and making comments like this. The media is on a witch hunt and for a teammate to make comments like this is not in the best interests of the team. Hines has done this with Ben several times in the past and it just isnt in the best interests of the team.

flippy
04-30-2010, 06:29 PM
The way I read that was there's uncertainty over who's going to play QB now that Ben is out. I didn't read it as a slight to Ben.

Dee Dub
04-30-2010, 06:33 PM
You get article like this....

Steelers defend Roethlisberger's right 'to make right'

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10115/1053201-66.stm

...of how the Steelers are standing behind Ben and giving him the chance to make this right...and then Hines comes out and speaks to the media about how this has caused uncertainty.

I dont know maybe it's just me....I as a teammate would feel betrayed. And I would feel as if this is not in the best interests of moving forward.

Dee Dub
04-30-2010, 06:40 PM
"Safety Troy Polamalu declined to answer when asked if Roethlisberger let his teammates down by getting into trouble. However, Polamalu also predicted that the quarterback's comeback will be successful."

Now I see a difference here. A teammate who doesnt see what's in the best interests of the team and another who does.

HeHateMe
04-30-2010, 06:58 PM
It's funny how HINES is criticized when BEN is the one who let the whole Steeler Nation down. Hines DOES his job. Ben is suspended because he was SELFISH and wasnt thinking about the team 1st. NOW you want Hines to be a team player? Hines is present at mini camp DOING HIS JOB. Whereas BEN is suspended. So I ask you, WHO is the better teammate?

skyhawk
04-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Rubbish.

Hines is being a leader now (always has been--of course those complain of when he complained about money, etc, but that's business and competitiveness, good for him).

I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

BURGH86STEEL
04-30-2010, 08:16 PM

...of how the Steelers are standing behind Ben and giving him the chance to make this right...and then Hines comes out and speaks to the media about how this has caused uncertainty.

I dont know maybe it's just me....I as a teammate would feel betrayed. And I would feel as if this is not in the best interests of moving forward.

There is some uncertainty about the short term future at the position of QB. Might be long term repercussions.

Should Hines and the rest of the team feel betrayed because of Ben's actions? It is not a one sided affair. Do you feel betrayed by Ben's actions and the fact that he won't be around? Players and fans get heckled as a result of Ben's actions. Players will have to answer tough questions about Ben on a weekly basis.

Look, this thing is going to be with us. It won't be going away any time soon. It is what it is. No one to blame but Ben.

Flasteel
04-30-2010, 08:35 PM
"To Ward, it's also creating considerable uncertainty."

I just dont think this should be said outside of the locker room. If the Steelers want what is best for the team they dont need players going to the media and making comments like this. The media is on a witch hunt and for a teammate to make comments like this is not in the best interests of the team. Hines has done this with Ben several times in the past and it just isnt in the best interests of the team.

That first comment is where you are dead-on D. In my opinion, Ward has every right to speak out about Roethlisberger when he's asked a question about the situation...I appreciate his honesty. I'm pretty sure he didn't call a press conference to announce his feelings or otherwise offer them unsolicited.

But for him to come out and say that it's causing uncertainty in the locker room is flat-out ridiculous. Maybe he's trying to create an "us against the world" mentality but I think that publically showing signs of weakness is the absolute wrong way to do it.

In this regard STFU!!!!!!

Shoe
04-30-2010, 10:05 PM
I really don't see what the big deal is.... I read it twice, thinking I must have 'missed' something. Hines has always spoken his mind, but even in this instance he's not bashing Ben nearly as much as the media has. He said Ben should have no trouble once he returns in October regaining his teammates confidence.

What exactly am I suppose to be upset over????? :wft

:Agree
I did the exact same thing.
For the record, this is causing uncertainty among the team, and that's not some hidden thing (that needs to be "kept in the lockerroom".) This is like trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

feltdizz
04-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Maybe Hines isn't one to lie to the media about how he feels. I see nothing wrong with Hines comments. I think it's asking a lot for the players to back Ben and lie about their true feelings AGAIN.... Troy didn't comment on the locker room situation but he also didn't lie and say things are going to be great.

You guys keep blaming everyone for anything they do that doesn't show total support and forgiveness for Ben. I can see the frustration with post on here but the players who talk are giving the inside scoop and I don't expect it to be all hugs and kisses.

cruzer8
04-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Every player should follow Troy's example.

feltdizz
04-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Maybe Hines isn't one to lie to the media about how he feels. I see nothing wrong with Hines comments. I think it's asking a lot for the players to back Ben and lie about their true feelings AGAIN.... Troy didn't comment on the locker room situation but he also didn't lie and say things are going to be great.

You guys keep blaming everyone for anything they do that doesn't show total support and forgiveness for Ben. I can see the frustration with post on here but the players who talk are giving the inside scoop and I don't expect it to be all hugs and kisses.

feltdizz
04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Every player should follow Troy's example.
Ufortunately, we don't have 53 Troy's on our team...

I think Hines approach is similar to his blocking style.

I wish every player followed Troy's example in the off season.

HeHateMe
05-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Screw Ben. HE is the one who messed up. Steeler players are suppoed ot cover his *ss? PFFFFFFFT. Part of being a leader is doing just that..leading. How do you think Troy REALLY feels about Ben? Troy is a RELIGIOUS man who walks the walk. My beef is with BEN and not with his teammates who are tired of his crap. If this was Tone you guys CERTAINLY wouldnt have a problem with Ben speaking out against his 2nd allegation. SHEER HYPOCRISY

Jooser
05-01-2010, 07:41 AM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/MiniMeSteelers.jpg

Stop Harshing on HINES!

NorthCoast
05-01-2010, 08:29 AM

So Hines should shut up when it was Ben who betrayed the team with his actions??? Boy, you have some twisted logic. Hines is saying what needs to be said by a team leader. The fact is, by Ben's actions, the Steelers chances at post-season play is greatly diminished. How disappointing would it be knowing your team is greatly handicapped before you even start the season? No problem with what Hines is saying.

Scarletfire1970
05-01-2010, 10:49 AM
[quote="SS Laser":3n01yqsw]I wish you would STFU!!!!!!!!! (is STFU in the bible?) :moon

My friend I was born a sinner and will fall short every day for as long as I live. Being a Christian doesnt not mean living with out sin or being perfect. If that were the case Christ would have never had to go to the cross. I know I let my emotions get the best of me at times and am more talk than anything...but you are right...I should check myself and not take that approach with anyone. Sorry.

As far as Hines is concernedeI know this going continue to happen but you would think a teammate wouldnt add fuel to the fire that the media is cooking up.[/quote:3n01yqsw]Hines was one of the few that came out and said he supported him.

cruzer8
05-01-2010, 10:51 AM

So Hines should shut up when it was Ben who betrayed the team with his actions??? Boy, you have some twisted logic. Hines is saying what needs to be said by a team leader. The fact is, by Ben's actions, the Steelers chances at post-season play is greatly diminished. How disappointing would it be knowing your team is greatly handicapped before you even start the season? No problem with what Hines is saying.

Saying it in the locker room or in a team meeting is one thing.

Saying it to the press is another.

The longer this kind of thing goes on in the press the longer it continues to affect the team by way of team unity in moving on.

Be a man like Joey Porter, say it face to face and then shut your trap when it comes to the press.

Players are going to be asked about Ben. The Rooneys are behind Ben and have made the decision (the correct decision I might add) to keep him on the team. What the players need to ask themselves (as Troy obviously did) is, "Is what I'm about to say to the press in the best interest of helping us move past this?" If the answer is "yes" then proceed. If the answer is "no" or if there is any doubt then zip it.

Troy gets it. Hines does not.

feltdizz
05-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Maybe Ben should think like Troy in the off season... will this hurt my team or myself? Will the media run with this if it gets out? Hmmm... If yes then he should sut his yap, zipper and bar tab and go home.

Troy and Hines get it my friend... You do not. Hines has2 years left and Ben screwed up the first 4 to 6 games and instead of asking Hines about his legacy and upcoming season they ask him about Ben... again.

He gets it... Does Ben get it? That is the real question.

Mister Pittsburgh
05-01-2010, 11:38 AM
It's funny how HINES is criticized when BEN is the one who let the whole Steeler Nation down. Hines DOES his job. Ben is suspended because he was SELFISH and wasnt thinking about the team 1st. NOW you want Hines to be a team player? Hines is present at mini camp DOING HIS JOB. Whereas BEN is suspended. So I ask you, WHO is the better teammate?

Ben puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for wrecking his bike.
Ben puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for being sued for sexual assault.
Ben puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for being accused of sexual assault.
Ben Puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for getting shelved for 6 games.
Hines is the bad guy for saying there is uncertainty with the current situation? Bullcrap.

cruzer8
05-01-2010, 11:55 AM
What's done is done. You can be mad at Ben all you want, but the point is that the team is trying to move FORWARD.

Hines making a statement that the suspension is justified is a step BACKWARD.

It's really quite simple although I'm not shocked that there are a few who can't grasp that very simple idea.

NorthCoast
05-01-2010, 12:22 PM

Saying it in the locker room or in a team meeting is one thing.

Saying it to the press is another.

Therein lies another problem. Ben won't be in the locker room to hear it until training camp starts. Hines speaks his heart. It wasn't Hines who brought this unwanted attention.

I agree with feltdizz. The media isn't asking Hines about Hines or the season. They are asking about Ben. Hines will go down as one of Pittsburgh's great WRs. These last couple of years should be his moment to shine.

BURGH86STEEL
05-01-2010, 12:40 PM
What's done is done. You can be mad at Ben all you want, but the point is that the team is trying to move FORWARD.

It's really quite simple although I'm not shocked that there are a few who can't grasp that very simple idea.

Making that statement was not moving backwards. It was only his opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

His teammates and fans will have to deal with the consequences of Ben's actions. At least, until the end of this up coming season or another big story trumps Ben's. It will take some time. That is what you should realize.

frankthetank1
05-01-2010, 01:20 PM
so what did hines say that is so bad? i dont think this is a big deal at all. hines is brutally honest at times and there is nothing wrong with that. if ben was more like hines we all would be better off

calmkiller
05-01-2010, 02:11 PM
This is the dumbest thread I've seen on this board. He didn't say anything wrong.

williar
05-01-2010, 04:47 PM

Thank You!
Whoever it is who started this ridiculous thread needs to get a grip and grow the F' up. Hines is not your problem, sweetie....... Hines stays out of trouble, is a respected team leader and doesn't bring shame on the organization that feeds him. Too bad Ben is not
%10 of the man Hines Ward is because if he was he wouldn't be in this predicament.

fezziwig
05-01-2010, 06:43 PM
I didn't think Hines said anything that wasn't what everyone is thinking. I'm glad he said it because these players need to be reminded once in a while, " your supposed to be there for the team. "

Troys comment about Brady made me want to puke. How the heck is Brady a good example ? The pricks a cheat, unproffesional as can be when things don't go his way, knocks some chick up and turns around and gets married to another.

feltdizz
05-01-2010, 07:00 PM

:nono

I'm not shocked you don't get it... the Rooney's, FO and Ben all say the suspension is justified because they are doing damage control and agreeing with Goodell puts the issue to rest much faster then fighting it or saying no comment.

You don't like the answer so you think it's wrong. Everyone else gets it but you....

Then again, you are also cheering AGAINST the Steelers while Ben is out so I'm not surprised you are alone on this one.

cruzer8
05-02-2010, 11:26 PM

Making that statement was not moving backwards. It was only his opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

His teammates and fans will have to deal with the consequences of Ben's actions. At least, until the end of this up coming season or another big story trumps Ben's. It will take some time. That is what you should realize.

It absolutely, positively, 100% is a step backwards. The proper way to handle this in the press is to say "no comment" to the suspension (like Troy did), say we'll welcome him when he comes back and in the meantime we have confidence in the guys we have here. Hines did one of those three things right.

But a player, well after the fact, making a statement about the suspension being justified only adds fuel to the media's fire.

The suspension has been handed down. There's been a team statement about it and Ben said he's going to comply with it. In order to move forward as a team it is time for players to stop talking about it. And I sure as hell hope the team tells the players to STFU on this topic.

I love Hines Ward as a player and he's one of the all-time great Steelers. No doubt about that. Hate him in front of the mic though. He needs some serious lessons in PR and media relations.

Slapstick
05-03-2010, 12:36 PM
I don't blame Hines for speaking his mind...

I blame Ben for giving Hines a reason to opine...

aggiebones
05-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Frankly, this is a who cares article and comment from Ward. Why is this news? Everyone on the planets already knew this was what Ward was thinking. And it wasn't derogatory either. It is what it is. Ward's just saying that he is disappointed, but we'll get through it. Its short, clean and media useless. Nothing to be garnered by this.

ikestops85
05-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Go Hines!!!

Go Ben!!!

but mostly

GO STEELERS!!!

Dee Dub
05-04-2010, 12:57 PM

Ben puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for wrecking his bike.
Ben puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for being sued for sexual assault.
Ben puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for being accused of sexual assault.
Ben Puts the Steelers emblem on ESPN for getting shelved for 6 games.
Hines is the bad guy for saying there is uncertainty with the current situation? Bullcrap.

I dont think Hines is a bad guy...and as a player he is one of my favorites of all time. In no way am I ever comparing the poor choices Ben has made to what comments Hines says through the media...that and any type of conclusion one would come to that...is near sighted. What I am saying is this is the 3rd time Hines has come out publicly through the media and made comments about Ben that weren't in the best interests of the team.

Dee Dub
05-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Frankly, this is a who cares article and comment from Ward. Why is this news? Everyone on the planets already knew this was what Ward was thinking. And it wasn't derogatory either. It is what it is. Ward's just saying that he is disappointed, but we'll get through it. Its short, clean and media useless. Nothing to be garnered by this.

Agreed...however had this just been one time that Hines has come out to the media and made comments like this..it would be nothing really.....but this is the 3rd time he has done this to Ben. Remember his interview on NBC??? Remember how early on in Ben's career he criticized Ben through the media about not giving his receivers a chance to make a play?

Dee Dub
05-04-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't blame Hines for speaking his mind...

I blame Ben for giving Hines a reason to opine...

Ok,...but if you are team trying to get past this...and to do so is in the overall best interests of the team...is this really a good idea??

HeHateMe
05-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Blame Hines? How about Blame the guy who CONSTANTLY puts the Steelers in the NEWS?
That would be "can do nothing wrong Ben". This is Bens THRID time putting the Steelers on the front pages of the news. I'm sure Hines is SICK of it. Ben is LUCKY Peezy is not on the team anymore. It just boggles my mind how we are supposed to kiss Bens *ss and give him a pass for his trangressions. Hines absolutely BUSTS his butt on the field for the Steelers. Ben does as little as possible to GET BY and you guys side with the LAZY, dumb guy accused of rape twice. AMAZING. Cower said the EXACT same thing that Hines said and you know why? BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH. You should also notice how hesitant our old coach was when answering whether the STEELER players liked Ben. SORRY THEY DON'T and that should be a red flag for STEELER fans.

Bill Cowher, Ben Roethlisberger's original NFL head coach, believes that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made the right call when he suspended Roethlisberger for the first six games of the upcoming season.

"I think it's good, in my personal opinion," Cowher told Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton. "I think it sends a very strong message that your conduct is something that you're going to be held accountable for. It was well documented what took place, obviously no charges have been filed to this point, but that still does not dismiss any NFL player from the responsibilities that come with their actions when they're in the public eye."

Cowher also said that he does not think that it is too late for Roethlisberger to fix his reputation.

"I think he's got an opportunity to rekindle his reputation," Cowher said. "He's a young player, he's made some very poor judgments in the last few years, and if he's ever going to learn from something, he'll learn from this. I think they're gonna give him the opportunity to do that."

When asked by Esiason if Roethlisberger was well liked in the locker room, Cowher stumbled and sounded uncomfortable a little bit at first, and then went around the subject altogether in stating what a player does on Sundays to win games are the players we like.

"Uh, you know, I mean, you know what Boom, I think it's all," Cowher stumbled on, before continuing, "I think we like anybody that can help us win football games."

BURGH86STEEL
05-04-2010, 01:56 PM

It absolutely, positively, 100% is a step backwards. The proper way to handle this in the press is to say "no comment" to the suspension (like Troy did), say we'll welcome him when he comes back and in the meantime we have confidence in the guys we have here. Hines did one of those three things right.

But a player, well after the fact, making a statement about the suspension being justified only adds fuel to the media's fire.

The suspension has been handed down. There's been a team statement about it and Ben said he's going to comply with it. In order to move forward as a team it is time for players to stop talking about it. And I sure as hell hope the team tells the players to STFU on this topic.

I love Hines Ward as a player and he's one of the all-time great Steelers. No doubt about that. Hate him in front of the mic though. He needs some serious lessons in PR and media relations.
So, one comment was 100% backwards? What was the percentage on the acceptance comment? It appears to me that a lot of people are fine with Hines' comments. I don't believe he said anything wrong. Nor do I believe was it a step backwards. If anything, Ben took a step backwards going from a hotel room to a bars bathroom (added for humor). :lol:

What fuel was added that was not apparent? Ben and the organization are fine with the suspension. Hines thought it was justified based on what he knew of the situation. It was only his opinion. Some fans are fine with the suspension and some fans think it should be more or less. I hope that Ben learns something and becomes a better person as a result. It goes beyond football. I'd hate to see any person go to jail from being in a situation that can be avoided by using better judgment.

Do you believe the media reads message boards like this one? I believe that they do. So, in essence, us fans contribute to the media's fire. Reporters can get a gauge on the current issues or subjects by reading blogs or message boards. Ben's issue is a hot subject among fans, the media, and probably teammates.

Moving forward will not be easy. As I stated, this story will be with us for a while. Might be one or two years before this issue goes away. As we know, the Pats* and Bengals issues have never gone away for some fans.

Maybe players like Ben should keep themselves out of the news so players like Hines don't have to answer those types of questions or make comments? Problem solved.

Dee Dub
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Blame Hines? How about Blame the guy who CONSTANTLY puts the Steelers in the NEWS?
That would be "can do nothing wrong Ben". This is Bens THRID time putting the Steelers on the front pages of the news. I'm sure Hines is SICK of it. Ben is LUCKY Peezy is not on the team anymore. It just boggles my mind how we are supposed to kiss Bens *ss and give him a pass for his trangressions. Hines absolutely BUSTS his butt on the field for the Steelers. Ben does as little as possible to GET BY and you guys side with the LAZY, dumb guy accused of rape twice. AMAZING. Cower said the EXACT same thing that Hines said and you know why? BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH. You should also notice how hesitant our old coach was when answering whether the STEELER players liked Ben. SORRY THEY DON'T and that should be a red flag for STEELER fans.

Bill Cowher, Ben Roethlisberger's original NFL head coach, believes that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made the right call when he suspended Roethlisberger for the first six games of the upcoming season.

"I think it's good, in my personal opinion," Cowher told Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton. "I think it sends a very strong message that your conduct is something that you're going to be held accountable for. It was well documented what took place, obviously no charges have been filed to this point, but that still does not dismiss any NFL player from the responsibilities that come with their actions when they're in the public eye."

Cowher also said that he does not think that it is too late for Roethlisberger to fix his reputation.

"I think he's got an opportunity to rekindle his reputation," Cowher said. "He's a young player, he's made some very poor judgments in the last few years, and if he's ever going to learn from something, he'll learn from this. I think they're gonna give him the opportunity to do that."

When asked by Esiason if Roethlisberger was well liked in the locker room, Cowher stumbled and sounded uncomfortable a little bit at first, and then went around the subject altogether in stating what a player does on Sundays to win games are the players we like.

"Uh, you know, I mean, you know what Boom, I think it's all," Cowher stumbled on, before continuing, "I think we like anybody that can help us win football games."

I dont think you get it. What's being said here. The difference between Bill Cowher and Hines is that Bill Cowher is no longer on this team. Hines is. To say this kind of stuff through the media about a teammate when your team is trying to get past this whole problem...inst in the best interests of the team.

But hey...you condone it. You think this is good for the Steelers.

feltdizz
05-04-2010, 03:08 PM
If the whole team says no comment... I bet you the media starts writing about how the Steeler players don't agree with Goodell and then the media spin continues...

Saying the suspension was justified is in the best interest of the Steelers and NFL as a whole. The more we no comment that question the more stories with "what he really means is.." pop up.

Most on here who hate the suspension don't see anything wrong with what Hines said...

I don't think it's that deep and we haven't seen too many stories about Ben and the suspension since the initial reports. The stories will keep fading as long as we say Goodell was justified.

HeHateMe
05-05-2010, 09:03 AM

I dont think you get it. What's being said here. The difference between Bill Cowher and Hines is that Bill Cowher is no longer on this team. Hines is. To say this kind of stuff through the media about a teammate when your team is trying to get past this whole problem...inst in the best interests of the team.

I dont think TWO rape allegations are good for the Steelers. How about Dan Rooney is he STILL ON THE TEAM? What did he say? What he said was FAR more inflammatory than what Hines said. Ben is NOT the victim, Hines and the rest of the Steelers ARE.

RuthlessBurgher
05-05-2010, 01:38 PM

I dont think TWO rape allegations are good for the Steelers. How about Dan Rooney is he STILL ON THE TEAM? What did he say? What he said was FAR more inflammatory than what Hines said. Ben is NOT the victim, Hines and the rest of the Steelers ARE.

DAN ROONEY only gave a NO COMMENT other than stating that it was a SERIOUS MATTER which was being HANDLED PROPERLY by his son Art II, Mike Tomlin, and Kevin Colbert.

Isn't it annoying reading text when every so often, certain words are given the ALL-CAPS treatment?

I thought that our resident FACTOLOGIST already informed us that DAN ROONEY is in ITALY anyway.

Olive skin and dark hair vs. freckles and red hair. Pasta and wine vs. potatoes and beer. Leprechauns vs. the Pope. Ireland and Italy are pretty much the same, right? That's a FACT. :wink:

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:25 AM
No, it is not annoying reading caps. They are just letters. I use caps for EMPHASIS It is not for yelling. Why are you guys so sensitive on this site? Put down your tempers and pick up your debating skills. Did I get mad when you called me on posting "Dan Rooney" Did I? Did I call you names? Did I tell you "you can't correct me" "you can't point out when I am wrong!" Come on shiiiiiiiiiiiish. I was wrong and you were right, what is the big deal? I dont run from facts, I embrace them. You pointed out an error of mine and I applaud you for that not attack you. This is America people, you can't sensor people and make them say what you want them to say. Relax guys. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:54 AM
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1507/hurrdurrx.jpg (http://img682.imageshack.us/i/hurrdurrx.jpg/)

...and that about sums it up I think. :D

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Now he is following my every post. Isn't that sweeeeet.

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 12:57 AM
What can I say? I'm crackin myself up makin fun of ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 12:59 AM
I guess we are humoring each other because I'm busting a GUT at how P.O'D I have you over a MESSAGE BOARD
LOL

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I guess we are humoring each other because I'm busting a GUT at how P.O'D I have you over a MESSAGE BOARD
LOL

Yeah, dude I'm ranting and raving over here. Hell, I just punched a friggin baby I'm just soooo mad at you on this big scary message board thing! Dude, even you can't be that stupid hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

HeHateMe
05-06-2010, 01:09 AM
I know you are. Didnt I just say that? Hope you didnt break your nails hitting the baby. OUCH!

AkronSteel
05-06-2010, 01:10 AM
LOL

Yeah, dude I'm ranting and raving over here. Hell, I just punched a friggin baby I'm just soooo mad at you on this big scary message board thing! Dude, even you can't be that stupid hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanna Bet? LOL

eniparadoxgma
05-06-2010, 01:21 AM
I know you are. Didnt I just say that? Hope you didnt break your nails hitting the baby. OUCH!

Break my nails? That's IT?!?! JFC this is like playing basketball against a toddler or something. If you don't step it up I'm eventually just going to bow out because this is apparently not even fair lol.

Wanna Bet? LOL

Dude, you said it. I'm starting to think you're right...

NJ-STEELER
05-06-2010, 01:41 AM
can someone ask hines about his view of J harrison not getting suspended for slappin around his baby's momma?

we all know he has an opinion on it,