PDA

View Full Version : Outside the lines Ben Roth. did anyone watch this?

Steelhere10
04-27-2010, 05:24 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5133803&categoryid=3286128

birtikidis
04-27-2010, 05:51 PM
that was such a retarded video... god ESPN just wants to keep stirring crap up. Najeh Davenport? are you kidding me? Mike Logan? I guess not enough people listen to his show, so he has to stir the pot too.

Oviedo
04-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Ben is the easy target right now and they get prove they aren't bias by ignoring Tiger Woods because they might get heat criticizing a minority :stirpot

Reality is no matter how Ben turns his life around he will always be a target of critics who never gave him his due to begin with. Hopefully he just puts that burden in his rucksack and sets the right path for his life. Were I ben (wouldn't have gotten into this mess to begin with) I would be hugely motivated to shove all the criticism down these guys throats by just winning more championships. That will drive them more crazy than anything.

Pahn711
04-27-2010, 06:24 PM
that was such a retarded video... god ESPN just wants to keep stirring crap up. Najeh Davenport? are you kidding me? Mike Logan? I guess not enough people listen to his show, so he has to stir the pot too.

Yeah seriously, who is the nudnik who thought Dookie would be a credible inside source. I also remember reading an article somewhere about Marvel Smith calling out Big Ben. How can you possibly dig up players who left the team on probably not the best terms without the intention of stirring up trouble?

skyhawk
04-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I am going to listen to Najeh the "dumptruck", someone who took a dump in his ex girlfriends closet in college :roll:

frankthetank1
04-27-2010, 07:54 PM
i saw it on sunday. such garbage. i have no respect for former teammates talking trash about each other. at least logan is part of the media but that still doesnt make it right

Leper Friend
04-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Mike Logan is a gossipy woman and his show sucks.

As far as Davenport , who really cares ? Honestly , his opinion is irrelevant to me.

The whole Porter thing is old news and notice Porter wasn't piling on now. He said what he had to say at the time , like a man , to his face.

So really , ESPN did a show about how Mike Logan and Najeh Davenport don't like Ben.Big deal. Why wasn't any of this this a story before ? Because ESPN is basically a gossip show , that's what alot of mainstream sports media has become unfortunately.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Ben is the easy target right now and they get prove they aren't bias by ignoring Tiger Woods because they might get heat criticizing a minority :stirpot

Reality is no matter how Ben turns his life around he will always be a target of critics who never gave him his due to begin with. Hopefully he just puts that burden in his rucksack and sets the right path for his life. Were I ben (wouldn't have gotten into this mess to begin with) I would be hugely motivated to shove all the criticism down these guys throats by just winning more championships. That will drive them more crazy than anything.

I'd like to think I wouldn't have gotten into that mess either, but I'm not so sure ... lots of good kids have gotten sucked down into the fame/fortune/alcohol/women/drugs cesspool and changed into completely different people. From what I can tell, Ben started out as a clean-cut really nice young man. Hopefully that person is still inside him and reachable ...

feltdizz
04-28-2010, 12:14 PM

I'd like to think I wouldn't have gotten into that mess either, but I'm not so sure ... lots of good kids have gotten sucked down into the fame/fortune/alcohol/women/drugs cesspool and changed into completely different people. From what I can tell, Ben started out as a clean-cut really nice young man. Hopefully that person is still inside him and reachable ...

100 mill and fame... no telling what anyone of us would do...

but after the first civil trial I would like to think I would go the Tiger route and buy bitches first... then buy them shots.