PDA

View Full Version : If the Steelers are serious about running the ball...

Dee Dub
04-25-2010, 10:51 PM
..smash mouth style again, it's quite simple.

Move Ciron Black inside to guard next to Starks, Pouncey at center, and Kemeoutu over to right guard and this team will run down hill all day long. Can you imagine the lefts side with Starks and Black????

hawaiiansteel
04-26-2010, 12:57 AM
..smash mouth style again, it's quite simple.

Move Ciron Black inside to guard next to Starks, Pouncey at center, and Kemeoutu over to right guard and this team will run down hill all day long. Can you imagine the lefts side with Starks and Black????

how did a guy who was projected to be a #1 draft pick this year go downhill so quickly?

Pahn711
04-26-2010, 03:15 AM
how did a guy who was projected to be a #1 draft pick this year go downhill so quickly?

My understanding is that his senior year did not live up to expectations, and his combine performance very disappointing. More than likely he showed up out of shape, but I don't know for sure.

Flasteel
04-26-2010, 07:31 AM
...they would have drafted a fullback. :Cheers

steelblood
04-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Chris Scott would make a great guard as well. He is a mountain.

ANPSTEEL
04-26-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm wondering if Ciron was one of the "multiple projected early round picks" that tested positive for weed??

Supposedly, part of the reason Dwyer droped was due to testing pos. for amphetamines - even though he was on medication and the test result was "waved".

Blount didn't even get drafted. The guy has 2nd round talent- heck Mike Williams (minor head case) went in the 4th.

frankthetank1
04-26-2010, 10:52 AM
...they would have drafted a fullback. :Cheers

bingo!! hopefully frank summers has come a long way since last season and can make a contribution this season. all we need is a decent FB and we will have a great running game