PDA

View Full Version : Jason Woirlds the steal of the draft.

Steelhere10
04-24-2010, 03:32 PM
According to Matt Millen, but take it for what it is worth. They asked him and some other guy ( can't recall who it was ) who was the steal of the draft and Matt said Jason Woirlds. He says he is one of the most gifted lb coming off the edge and says he went to the right team with Dick L.

RuthlessBurgher
04-24-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm surprised Millen didn't choose a WR as his Steal of the Draft. That guy likes to pick wideouts, I am told. :wink:

hawaiiansteel
04-24-2010, 03:45 PM
being the astute evaluator of talent that Matt Millen is, then it must be true.... :roll:

SteelBucks
04-24-2010, 04:30 PM
According to Matt Millen, but take it for what it is worth. They asked him and some other guy ( can't recall who it was ) who was the steal of the draft and Matt said Jason Woirlds. He says he is one of the most gifted lb coming off the edge and says he went to the right team with bad word L.

One of the guys on the NFL Network last night also said he was the steal of the draft.

Discipline of Steel
04-24-2010, 04:33 PM
According to Matt Millen, but take it for what it is worth. They asked him and some other guy ( can't recall who it was ) who was the steal of the draft and Matt said Jason Woirlds. He says he is one of the most gifted lb coming off the edge and says he went to the right team with bad word L.

One of the guys on the NFL Network last night also said he was the steal of the draft.

Well, at least its encouraging.

Snatch98
04-24-2010, 04:34 PM

Well, at least its encouraging.

Lombardi but he said that he was the best day 2 pick and totally a Steelers type selection.

Shawn
04-24-2010, 04:38 PM
I take Millen's assessment of talent as law. His record has proven him to be an elite evaluator of talent.

hawaiiansteel
04-24-2010, 05:07 PM
I take Millen's assessment of talent as law. His record has proven him to be an elite evaluator of talent.

especially when it comes to the WR position.