PDA

View Full Version : My Guess for 5th Round...

Dee Dub
04-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Adrian Tracy DE/OLB

Cuz we just dont have enough hybrid DE's who need to make the switch to OLB in the NFL. :roll:

..and he'll be the highest rated player on the Steelers board.

WTF????

SS Laser
04-24-2010, 12:38 PM
whats the matter did all the picks so far have devil shirts on? :stirpot

Dee Dub
04-24-2010, 12:54 PM
whats the matter did all the picks so far have devil shirts on? :stirpot

Wow....you must have something horribly wrong inside to attack someone because of their religious beliefs. That's alright my brother....I pray for you.

Lebsteel
04-24-2010, 01:04 PM
[quote="SS Laser":2wc31w4l]whats the matter did all the picks so far have devil shirts on? :stirpot

Wow....you must have something horribly wrong inside to attack someone because of their religious beliefs. That's alright my brother....I pray for you.[/quote:2wc31w4l]
Way to take the high ground, brother!

JAR
04-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Since they got their CB, how about Dorin Dickeron at 5/33?

cruzer8
04-24-2010, 01:25 PM
[quote="SS Laser":17ug6w44]whats the matter did all the picks so far have devil shirts on? :stirpot

Wow....you must have something horribly wrong inside to attack someone because of their religious beliefs. That's alright my brother....I pray for you.
Way to take the high ground, brother![/quote:17ug6w44]

Heh. That comment was an insult.

RuthlessBurgher
04-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Adrian Tracy DE/OLB

Cuz we just dont have enough hybrid DE's who need to make the switch to OLB in the NFL. :roll:

..and he'll be the highest rated player on the Steelers board.

WTF????

Or OLB Stevenson Sylevester from Utah.

:HeadBanger

NJ-STEELER
04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Since they got their CB, how about Dorin Dickeron at 5/33?

i wouldn't mind their other TE bynam

better blocker...get spaeth out of here

SS Laser
04-24-2010, 02:14 PM
[quote="SS Laser":2rrjovln]whats the matter did all the picks so far have devil shirts on? :stirpot

Wow....you must have something horribly wrong inside to attack someone because of their religious beliefs. That's alright my brother....I pray for you.[/quote:2rrjovln]

Yep very horribly wrong just like your shirt thread! LOL

Thanks for praying for me! It had nothing to do with religious beliefs by the way. It was a joke. But what ever. I will leave it at that. Have a good day. :twisted: