PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger Replaced

hawaiiansteel
04-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Ben Roethlisberger Replaced

Friday, April 23, 2010
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Mario Lemieux is replacing Ben Roethlisberger, at least at the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium.

The image of Big Ben has been used in a display on the pathway leading to the elephant barn. The graphic compares the height of the elephants to other creatures.

The Steelers quarterback was still at the zoo on Thursday, but a new sign has been made using the image of hockey great Mario Lemieux and will replace the Roethlisberger piece of the exhibit.

Asked if the display change has anything to do with current events, a zoo spokesman said, "well, we have had some calls."

"Mr. Roethlisberger isn't the most popular person lately," said Tracy Gray, manager of public and media relations

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10113...#ixzz0lyWvdNaL

RuthlessBurgher
04-23-2010, 11:57 PM
They must have been worried that the picture of Ben would sexually assault the picture of the elephants late at night after the zoo was closed.

NJ-STEELER
04-24-2010, 12:01 AM
wonder if they know about mario's and dan quinn's incident in a hotel room years ago

feltdizz
04-24-2010, 12:11 AM
My Dad wore his Ben jersey and hat and said he caught all types of hell in Pittsburgh today. Said he was real close to cussing an old lady out...

People are mad...

WoodleyofTroy
04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
My Dad wore his Ben jersey and hat and said he caught all types of hell in Pittsburgh today. Said he was real close to cussing an old lady out...

People are mad...

I never wore mine because there were too many Ben jersey's out there, now I wear it all the time. Feels good.

JAR
04-24-2010, 12:50 AM

People are mad...

I wore mine and didn't have a problem other than a few GO Bens.....

RuthlessBurgher
04-24-2010, 12:55 AM
We should do a social experiment at the Tailgate. Make sure rpmpit wears a Ben jersey, and see if anyone responds to it by throwing buns at him. :lol:

hawaiiansteel
04-24-2010, 03:49 AM
All you Reptiles, Mammals and Amphibians,

Take My Shots... :Cheers

rpmpit
04-24-2010, 08:22 AM
We should do a social experiment at the Tailgate. Make sure rpmpit wears a Ben jersey, and see if anyone responds to it by throwing buns at him. :lol:

I'll do it! But Shawn was the target. I was collateral damage :lol:

flippy
04-24-2010, 08:24 AM
The Jets fans are still chanting "She said no" when we pick.....ugh.

proudpittsburgher
04-24-2010, 08:30 AM

Oddly enough, she wasn't saying no when she followed him from bar to bar. :roll: But let them think what they will. Good luck with Santonio, BTW. I hope the team doesn't hold a practice at 4:20 p.m.

BradshawsHairdresser
04-24-2010, 09:58 AM
If you think the uproar is bad now, just think what it will be like if Dixon or Leftwich play extremely well and win those games during Ben's suspension. Or if Ben, when he comes back, stinks up the place his first game or two.

Lebsteel
04-24-2010, 10:07 AM

Oddly enough, she wasn't saying no when she followed him from bar to bar. :roll: But let them think what they will. Good luck with Santonio, BTW. I hope the team doesn't hold a practice at 4:20 p.m.
Is Holmes a bonehead or what? Why doesn't he just post a photo of him with red eyes and a puff of smoke coming out of his mouth? Doesn't prove anything.... :roll:

cruzer8
04-24-2010, 10:09 AM

People are stupid...

Fixed.