PDA

View Full Version : The Karmic debt that we owe for the last two Titles,...

SteelCzar76
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Is that we now have the Head Coaching version of Kordell Stewart,.. whom as i predicted after his second Draft Class (pulling Colbert's puppet strings as Coach Cowher did because he's the figurehead GM that Coach Cowher wanted following Donahoe).......will return our organization to our 80's mediocrity.

I 'd like to show more restraint than this,...but i cannot hold my tongue any longer. F@CK Y@U MIKE TOMLIN.

RuthlessBurgher
04-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Someone peed in Czar's Cheerio...errr...Grits.

Discipline of Steel
04-23-2010, 08:51 PM

He's just irritable because his 4th round pick for us went ahead of his 1st round pick for us.

SteelCzar76
04-23-2010, 09:10 PM

He's just irritable because his 4th round pick for us went ahead of his 1st round pick for us.

Miss me with the nonsense Disciple. You and everyone else with eyes can see what's happening just as i do,..whether you admit it publicly or not.

SteelCzar76
04-23-2010, 09:14 PM

Correction Ruthless,....i'm just the only one who's saying "Hey,....i know this is syrup and you are telling us that it's topping pancakes. But they sure look and smell like sh@t. I'll pass dude." :lol:

Discipline of Steel
04-23-2010, 09:20 PM

Miss me with the nonsense Disciple. You and everyone else with eyes can see what's happening just as i do,..whether you admit it publicly or not.

Its Discipline...anyone with eyes can see that. Well, almost anyone...

SteelCzar76
04-23-2010, 09:32 PM
[quote=RuthlessBurgher]Someone peed in Czar's Cheerio...errr...Grits.

Its Discipline...anyone with eyes can see that. Well, almost anyone...[/quote:11jcvedx]

Or perhaps me calling you Disciple,...was not quite obvious enough. Would you prefer the term spineless or sheep ? lol

MaxAMillion
04-23-2010, 10:18 PM
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that Colbert is not responsible for the draft? If Tomlin is responsible for the misses, then he is also responsible for bringing in guys like Woodley and Wallace.

Personally, I don't buy it. This draft feels similar to drafts Colbert has been having for years. Did Tomlin decide to pick Alonzo Jackson?

SteelCzar76
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that Colbert is not responsible for the draft? If Tomlin is responsible for the misses, then he is also responsible for bringing in guys like Woodley and Wallace.

Personally, I don't buy it. This draft feels similar to drafts Colbert has been having for years. Did Tomlin decide to pick Alonzo Jackson?

No, Coach Cowher wanted Jackson. And his (Coach) opinion was also a great part of why Rod did not retire a Steeler. But,.. many of the other players that he wanted are also THE ONLY reason why we are not absolute bottom feeders. But,..."wait for it".

steelblood
04-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Is that we now have the Head Coaching version of Kordell Stewart,.. whom as i predicted after his second Draft Class (pulling Colbert's puppet strings as Coach Cowher did because he's the figurehead GM that Coach Cowher wanted following Donahoe).......will return our organization to our 80's mediocrity.

I 'd like to show more restraint than this,...but i cannot hold my tongue any longer. F@CK Y@U MIKE TOMLIN.

Calm down dude. Have you ever seen Sanders play?