PDA

View Full Version : Mount Fatso in BAL

Shoe
04-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Dear Arians/Ben,

Run no-huddle all game long, keep his blubber butt on the field on 60 minutes, keep plenty of paper bags on the sidelines when this loser hyperventilates...

Thanks,
Shoe

Lebsteel
04-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Dear Arians/Ben,

Run no-huddle all game long, keep his blubber butt on the field on 60 minutes, keep plenty of paper bags on the sidelines when this loser hyperventilates...

Thanks,
Shoe
And when he is in the game....we've got the man who can handle him...Pouncey :tt1

Shawn
04-23-2010, 10:38 PM
I hate seeing Cody in the afcn. I don't think he will be such a joke to some of you in a season or two.

Oviedo
04-23-2010, 10:42 PM
I hate seeing Cody in the afcn. I don't think he will be such a joke to some of you in a season or two.

Could be forgotten by then when he is always injured because of overweight and poor conditioning.

SS Laser
04-23-2010, 10:47 PM

Could be forgotten by then when he is always injured because of overweight and poor conditioning.

Oh my OVI! I hope you are right and Shawn is very wrong! There defence is scary already. There offence got a bunch better! It will be hard to win the div this year!

Shawn
04-23-2010, 10:47 PM

And he could be the most dominant NT in the game. I guess we will find out soon enough. I believe the guy to have a Haynesworth ceiling. I now hope I'm wrong.

Shoe
04-23-2010, 11:51 PM

I never said he can't play... the guy clogs the middle well. But I think they should/can readily exploit his out-of-shape a$s--if he wants to play ball at 380 pounds, f-n take advantage of him.

Shawn
04-24-2010, 03:21 AM
I believe he weighed in on his pro day much lighter around 350...which is Haynesworth size. If you put weight clauses in his contract you have yourself a true force in the middle.

TallyStiller
04-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Dear Arians/Ben,

Thanks,
Shoe
And when he is in the game....we've got the man who can handle him...Pouncey :tt1

You mean the same way he "handled" him in the SEC title game/ de facto national championship showdown?