PDA

View Full Version : Why would Minnesota take Gerhart?

Discipline of Steel
04-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Jumped right in front of us to do it!
:HeadBanger

Shoe
04-23-2010, 07:46 PM
That's what I thought when I saw the pick. Anyone have some first hand insight on Worilds (e.g. a VT alum who watches them play a lot)?

frankthetank1
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM
they picked gerhart because they lost chester taylor. i wanted gerhart pretty bad but i just hope we get blount

Discipline of Steel
04-23-2010, 08:47 PM
they picked gerhart because they lost chester taylor. i wanted gerhart pretty bad but i just hope we get blount

I realize they need a RB just like we do but where does a bull like Gerhart fit when they have a bull like AP? We are the ones that needed that bull!!

frankthetank1
04-23-2010, 08:57 PM

I realize they need a RB just like we do but where does a bull like Gerhart fit when they have a bull like AP? We are the ones that needed that bull!!

i liked gerhart a lot but we can still get blount at least. he isnt as big but he is faster than gerhart

RuthlessBurgher
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM

i liked gerhart a lot but we can still get blount at least. he isnt as big but he is faster than gerhart

Not quite...They are close, but Blount is actually listed as being bigger than Gerhart (they are both 6' tall, but Blount is listed at 238 while Gerhart is listed at 231).

Gerhart had a faster 40 time than Blount at the Combine (4.62 vs. 4.53) but Blount managed to match Gerhart's 4.53 at his Pro Day.

Discipline of Steel
04-24-2010, 04:50 PM

Not quite...They are close, but Blount is actually listed as being bigger than Gerhart (they are both 6' tall, but Blount is listed at 238 while Gerhart is listed at 231).

Gerhart had a faster 40 time than Blount at the Combine (4.62 vs. 4.53) but Blount managed to match Gerhart's 4.53 at his Pro Day.

So how does Dwyer compare with these guys?

RuthlessBurgher
04-24-2010, 04:52 PM
[quote=frankthetank1]they picked gerhart because they lost chester taylor. i wanted gerhart pretty bad but i just hope we get blount

So how does Dwyer compare with these guys?[/quote:veng0vye]

Height: 5-11.
Weight: 229.
Combine 40 Time: 4.59.
Pro Day 40 Time: 4.52.