PDA

View Full Version : Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Jom112
04-23-2010, 03:52 PM
If your wondering what's going around on the Bengals boards:

[youtube:262v0im8]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhHZoPyJo44&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhHZoPyJo44&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:262v0im8]

Sugar
04-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Um, it is his brother. Are Bengals fans not affectionate to family members or something?

Jom112
04-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Um, it is his brother. Are Bengals fans not affectionate to family members or something?

:lol:

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Just looks worse with the close up...

Sugar
04-23-2010, 04:01 PM

:lol:

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Just looks worse with the close up...

Oh, I wasn't speaking of you specifically. You just mentioned that it was going around Bengals boards so I was asking about their fans in general (as if I don't have do live among them daily).

hawaiiansteel
04-23-2010, 04:04 PM

it's his twin brother Mike and they have a very close relationship. i don't see how there is anything wrong with that.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/532644/lead620.jpg

ghettoscott
04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
eesh. that does look pretty awful in slow mo.

I was watching the lady on the left... who the heck is that? if that is his current girlfriend she better get her hooks in now...he gonna leave that quickfastinahurry! He looked hesitant to hug her....

Lebsteel
04-23-2010, 04:10 PM
If your wondering what's going around on the Bengals boards:

[youtube:32ctqmtc]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhHZoPyJo44&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhHZoPyJo44&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:32ctqmtc]
Jom, I admire you for staying loyal to your team, but your Bungal brothers are MO.....RONS!! But, I guess the same could be said about a lot of Steeler fans too, in fact there might be a few of them on this board :shock:

hawaiiansteel
04-23-2010, 04:12 PM

I was watching the lady on the left... who the heck is that? if that is his current girlfriend she better get her hooks in now...he gonna leave that quickfastinahurry! He looked hesitant to hug her....

i would be hesitant to hug her too, hope that was his Mom and not his gf.

ghettoscott
04-23-2010, 04:13 PM
cmon fellas...if that was a Bengal player doing that we would all be doing the same thing.

all this Ben drama got everyone too sensitive...

ghettoscott
04-23-2010, 04:15 PM
by the way Jom, that was one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes. That reporter chick was hot!

Jom112
04-23-2010, 04:21 PM
cmon fellas...if that was a Bengal player doing that we would all be doing the same thing.

all this Ben drama got everyone too sensitive...

Exactly. It's just a joke, no one was taking it seriously.

I'm sure if there was one of Gresham it would be making the rounds. BTW, I read that Gresham was by himself at his apartment when he got picked. No parents, girlfriend, agent, friends. Kind of odd...

by the way Jom, that was one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes. That reporter chick was hot!

Oh yeah, the reporter chick from nyu. She was pretty cute...

ghettoscott
04-23-2010, 04:33 PM

i would be hesitant to hug her too, hope that was his Mom and not his gf.

I was thinking the same thing at first...but if that is his mom he should have hugged her straightaway! he gave his bro a better smooch than he did that lady...she got the cheek.

hawaiiansteel
04-23-2010, 04:43 PM

that reporter chick was Paula Marshall and she is hot.

http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/MarshallPaula155026529.jpg

Paula Marshall

Birth Place: Rockville, Maryland, USA
Date of Birth: June 12, 1964
Heritage: American

Contact Paula Marshall

Success for the the 5' 7 1/2" Rockville, Maryland native has hardly been overnight. Born on June 12, 1964, Paula Marshall graduated in 1982 from the now defunct Peary High School in Rockville. She attended Montgomery College in Rockville and worked as a governmental typist at the National Institute of Health. Paula Marshall spent years behind the camera as a photographer.Photography is one of Paula's great passions, particularly black and white photography. Ms Marshall first appeared on TV in 1988 as a young divorcee with a baby on "The Wonder Years". She also guest starred on the series "Life Goes On". Paula Marshall made her big screen debut in Hickox's 1992 dark movie Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth. One of Paula's heros when she was growing up was the camp character Elvira.

Paula Marshall's biggest show business break occurred in 1993 when she landed a role on the "Seinfeld" episode "The Outing". Ms Marshall played a NYU reporter who mistakenly outs Jerry and George. The episode is most noted for its incessant refrain of "not that there is anything wrong with that" as an adjunct to Jerry and George's gay denials. The role propelled and plagued Paula Marshall. It made her almost instantly recognizable to millions but the constant harangue of "aren't you the one who..." grew increasingly frustrating. Paula thought the bit was funny "but after a while, it was all I heard." Ironically, Ms Marshall, who sought to put the episode behind her, landed a role as Bette Middler's daughter in the 1997 movie That Old Feeling after Midler saw the "Seinfeld" episode and knew that she had found a kindred spirit.

Dee Dub
04-23-2010, 04:53 PM
When your favorite football team has never ever won a super bowl in the history of super bowls and the team within your division has dominated them over the course of history and has the most super bowl wins of any team.........ya gotta find something to clown them about.

Nice. Bengals fans can always find something to laugh about even when their football is historically a bottom feeder.