PDA

View Full Version : Bradford, Tebow, Clausen, McCoy

flippy
04-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm sick of hearing about all of them already. This is the worst part about dragging out the draft.

I predict all 4 will be subpar NFL QBs.

I want to hear more about good prospects rather than these 4.

Steelgal
04-23-2010, 02:24 PM
I agree..... Had to turn Sirius radio several times because all the sports stations are harping on them.

steelerkeylargo
04-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Bradford will be a STAR!!! Multiple pro bowls!!!

papillon
04-23-2010, 02:39 PM
The real sad part is that Bradford is looking to be guaranteed somewhere between 40-45 million dollars. The Steelers got the deal of the century with Ben and only having to guarantee 35 million for a proven quarterback in the NFL. I feel bad for St. Louis they are going to have to guarantee copious amounts of money to a quarterback that has never taken a snap.

I know the pressure to take a quarterback for a team that needs a quarterback, but the Rams need so much they should have taken a safer pick; one that has a better chance of playing and contributing. If it were me as the GM of the Rams I would have tried first to trade out of the pick and if that didn't work, I would have taken Suh.

Drafting a quarterback to a bad team and hoping they can turn it around just isn't working; you're better off building a team having some success (7-9, 8-8, 9-7) and then go looking for a good quarterback, not necessarily a first rounder.

If the Rams miss with Bradford they will fall behind 3 years, look at the Raiders, they are going to give Russell another chance this year. Why? Because, they drafted him #1 and paid him huge dollars, they have to be sure he's done before they can move on. This will be their third year of suck.

Pappy

feltdizz
04-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Bradford is fragile

Tebow can't throw..

McCoy won't throw.

Clausen has everything but the will to win.

LeFlouver will be the best of the bunch and I hope we take him in a later round.