hawaiiansteel
04-22-2010, 08:35 PM
somewhere OVi is crying, hopefully in a bar over a few beers... :Cheers

Shawn
04-22-2010, 11:17 PM
We are all here for ya O. Stay strong.

Oviedo
04-23-2010, 08:24 AM
It became clear weeks ago that Spiller would never fall to us which is why he wasn't in my mocks.

The Bills did just draft a leading candidate for the NFL Rookie of the Year. Hopefully it helps them beat up on the Pats, Jets and 'Phins.

I hope we address our complete lack of RB depth in Round 2 and 3.

papillon
04-23-2010, 08:32 AM
It became clear weeks ago that Spiller would never fall to us which is why he wasn't in my mocks.

The Bills did just draft a leading candidate for the NFL Rookie of the Year. Hopefully it helps them beat up on the Pats, Jets and 'Phins.

If Gerhart is there I wouldn't be opposed to that in the second, although, I'd rather see Sean Lee fall.

Pappy

Oviedo
04-23-2010, 08:43 AM

If Gerhart is there I wouldn't be opposed to that in the second, although, I'd rather see Sean Lee fall.

Pappy

Lee's knee really concerns me. As a huge PSU fan he was not the same player after the injury.

SteelAbility
04-23-2010, 08:52 AM
We could have had Spiller if we were willing to cough up Ben. :P Oh, wait, the Bills turned down Ben TOO. :roll: Sorry, my bad.

papillon
04-23-2010, 08:58 AM

Pappy

Lee's knee really concerns me. As a huge PSU fan he was not the same player after the injury.

I watched an ESPN program (I can't remember what it was) and the analysts and evaluators were impressed with his ability to recover form the knee injury and play at full speed in and out of cuts, etc. After hearing that, it didn't bother me nearly as much as it had. If he falls to the 60th pick I think it's good value.

Pappy

ANPSTEEL
04-23-2010, 12:29 PM
spiller to bills.
if you need a hug, I'm here for ya bud.

I was out watching the draft- the first thing I thought of when Spiller was picked, was
"I cant believe the Bills took him at 9!?!"

the second thing was-

Ovi is gonna be disappointed.

Then @18 when we heard Pouncey was selected- I figured for sure Ovi was in the closet trying to hang himself.

:lol: :lol:

hang in there man. :lol:

:Cheers

Lebsteel
04-23-2010, 12:44 PM

Pappy

I watched an ESPN program (I can't remember what it was) and the analysts and evaluators were impressed with his ability to recover form the knee injury and play at full speed in and out of cuts, etc. After hearing that, it didn't bother me nearly as much as it had. If he falls to the 60th pick I think it's good value.

Pappy
60th pick? Oh, by the way, Pappy, I didn't know you supported single moms? How nice of you!

Oviedo
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
spiller to bills.
if you need a hug, I'm here for ya bud.

I was out watching the draft- the first thing I thought of when Spiller was picked, was
"I cant believe the Bills took him at 9!?!"

the second thing was-

Ovi is gonna be disappointed.

Then @18 when we heard Pouncey was selected- I figured for sure Ovi was in the closet trying to hang himself.

:lol: :lol:

hang in there man. :lol:

:Cheers

Thank God for the Penguins game to keep me distracted :wink:

hawaiiansteel
04-23-2010, 12:58 PM

Todd McShay has us taking Joe McKnight in Round 3 in his Day 2 mock, for what that's worth...