PDA

View Full Version : Dixon on the Block?

calmkiller
04-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Steelersdepot

Actually hearing some buzz that Dixon could be on the block as well to move up in round 1. Draft day is weird.

Steelersdepot

Dixon is only signed through this year & if indeed BR is kept, Lefty was signed & extended. Makes sense.

Interesting. Wonder what we could get for him? I believe that was the point of originally drafting him. Turn him into a trade opportunity in the future.

NW Steeler
04-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah, he would net NOTHING of value to get us higher in the first round. Nothing. I'm so tired of all these stupid rumors. Let's get this draft going so we can talk about soemthing real!

hawaiiansteel
04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Steelersdepot

Actually hearing some buzz that Dixon could be on the block as well to move up in round 1. Draft day is weird.

Steelersdepot

Dixon is only signed through this year & if indeed BR is kept, Lefty was signed & extended. Makes sense.

Interesting. Wonder what we could get for him? I believe that was the point of originally drafting him. Turn him into a trade opportunity in the future.

maybe we could get a 5th round draft choice for him, you can never have enough of those...

NW Steeler
04-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Steelersdepot

Steelersdepot

maybe we could get a 5th round draft choice for him, you can never have enough of those...

Nice!

DukieBoy
04-22-2010, 06:17 PM
What did DD do ??????

The Man of Steel
04-22-2010, 06:49 PM
If Dennis Dixon could play some WR he'd probably have a real future in Pittsburgh.

steelblood
04-22-2010, 07:27 PM
What? That is absolutely ridiculous. We drafted him and developed him. Now Ben is suspended and he has a chance to be the starter. So, we dump him. I don't think so. I thought the Steelers were high on him.