PDA

View Full Version : If we don't trade up or down, we will get a good player @ 18

RuthlessBurgher
04-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Many of us want to see us improve our defense early, and there are a bunch of quality defensive players in this draft: N. Suh, E. Berry, G. McCoy, J. Haden, E. Thomas, R. McClain, D. Williams, B. Graham, K. Wilson, J. Odrick, S. Weatherspoon...that's 11 guys right there. Then there are the "big 4" OT's (R. Okung, B. Bulaga, T. Williams, A. Davis) and the top 2 interior o-lineman (M. Iupati, M. Pouncey) and Oviedo's favorite immediate impact player on offense (C.J. Spiller) and you've got 18 solid names that we might be interested in drafting with our top pick. Consider that there are several other guys that I haven't mentioned who may get selected ahead of us (like S. Bradford, J. Clausen, B. Campbell, D. Morgan, J. Pierre-Paul, D. Bryant, etc.), and we may have our choice of several different quality options at #18. It's hard to believe that we will know who first round pick will be in a few short hours! I'm psyched!!!

hawaiiansteel
04-22-2010, 04:28 PM
my favorite day of the year...

:tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

flippy
04-22-2010, 04:37 PM
I was thinking about one of the good teams after us taking Bryant.

Could you even imagine how many points NE could score with Moss, Bryant, and Welker?

Or Cincy?

Or Atlanta?

etc.

Taking Bryant might be the best defensive move we could make.

I guess I'm just at a point of rethinking about every potential pick.

This is awesome!!!!!

The best time of the season.