PDA

View Full Version : Go Spurs! Dallas S*cks!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Series tied 1-1, spurs with a win at Dallas.

A little NBA fantasy action here!

(I think we have two more SA fans than Dallas fans on this board - no offense to any Dallas fans I might not know about!).

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Spurs up 2-1!

I think Ginobli played most of the 2nd half with a broken nose. One of those inadvertent elbows from Herman Munster (Novitsky). Parker with two killer long-two's at the end of the 4th, and a big 3 point play to close out the game. And the Spurs didn't have a single bucket from downtown!

GO SPURS GO!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Holy cow, Spurs win!!

#7 seed putting it to the #2 seed, now ahead 3-1.

Can they hold on?

GO SPURS GO!!

ghettoscott
04-27-2010, 01:23 PM
:Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

One more SASF!!! got a bad feeling about tonight though..... :(

Refs are going to get Timmy in foul trouble early....

ghettoscott
04-28-2010, 12:23 PM
WELL THAT GAME SUCKED!!! :(

SteelAbility
04-28-2010, 02:23 PM

Really? I thought it was kind of great. ;) :moon

I'm not a fan for or against either team, really. I would like to see Nowitzki get a title though. The guy seems pretty cool. They just can't get a decent supporting cast around him. Almost did it a few years ago, but DWade was apparently allowed to throw forearms and still get the call. :stirpot

ghettoscott
04-28-2010, 02:43 PM

I'm not a fan for or against either team, really. I would like to see Nowitzki get a title though. The guy seems pretty cool. They just can't get a decent supporting cast around him. Almost did it a few years ago, but DWade was apparently allowed to throw forearms and still get the call. :stirpot

Whats up SA, got to say i am not a Dirk fan at all. Cant stand him or anyone on that team,....BUT, i have to agree with you, the Heat got away with everything in that series.

SteelAbility
04-28-2010, 05:00 PM

Whats up SA, got to say i am not a Dirk fan at all. Cant stand him or anyone on that team,....BUT, i have to agree with you, the Heat got away with everything in that series.

Glad someone else saw what I thought I saw. It was an insult to officiating if you ask me. Nothing against DWade, really. Just saw what I saw.

On another note, your pet Ocelot has got to be exhausted by now! :P

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-29-2010, 10:49 PM
GO SPURS GO!!

SPurs take the series. Don't know why, Novitsky seems nice enough, but I don't like him a lot.

Now it's Phoenix or Portland. Who?? :wink:

Woo Hooo!

ghettoscott
04-30-2010, 09:21 AM
the look on Cuban's face was awesome....bring on Phoenix!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-30-2010, 07:44 PM
the look on Cuban's face was awesome....bring on Phoenix!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!

Yeah, I think that's the look of a guy who spent $40MM extra this year, a lot of it right at the trading deadline, only to see his team dive in the 1st round again - 3 years out of 4!!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0211/nba_a_cuban_300.jpg