PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Homebrew?

Jom112
04-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Got a home brewing kit for my B-day last weekend (Not the cheap Mr. Beer kit but a real one).

Anyone on here homebrew and if so, any tips/recipes for a first timer?

ghettoscott
04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Happy belated Birthday Jom.

Cant say that i homebrew...a friend of mine does and his beer is freakin awesome.

Good luck with it.

...any thoughts on what you might name the beer?

Jigawatts
04-27-2010, 02:21 PM

Jom Juice

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2010, 12:51 AM
Happy belated Birthday Jom.

Cant say that i homebrew...a friend of mine does and his beer is freakin awesome.

Good luck with it.

Mr. Jom-Bengals. :wink:

ghettoscott
04-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Bungleweiser?

Carson Artois?

St. Ocho's Girl?

Jom112
04-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Bungleweiser?

Carson Artois?

St. Ocho's Girl?

:lol:

Thanks for the be-lated wishes.

Naming wise I was thinking:

- Paul "Nut" Brown Ale
- Double "Santonio" Hopped Pale Ale
- Jom Juice (nice one Jiga)

RuthlessBurgher
04-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Ocho Cinco Equis (that's an awful lot of X's, and I think Chad truly believes he is the most interesting man in the world). Stay thirsty, mi amigo.

Blue Munoz

Budwycher

Heinekenanderson

Guinnessiason

Jom112
04-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Ocho Cinco Equis (that's an awful lot of X's, and I think Chad truly believes he is the most interesting man in the world). Stay thirsty, mi amigo.

Blue Munoz

Budwycher

Heinekenanderson

Guinnessiason

Definitely will need to name a beer after Munoz...

Discipline of Steel
04-29-2010, 11:10 AM

Blue Munoz

Budwycher

Heinekenanderson

Guinnessiason

I dont think I would want to drink any Jom Juice...not that there is anything wrong with it. How about Tiger Tail Ale? or are you going to try a lager?

Jom112
04-29-2010, 02:59 PM

Blue Munoz

Budwycher

Heinekenanderson

Guinnessiason

I dont think I would want to drink any Jom Juice...not that there is anything wrong with it. How about Tiger Tail Ale? or are you going to try a lager?

I'm guessing Jom Juice won't be my best seller.

I was planning on starting with Ales (IPA's, Dry Hopped IPA's). Then maybe a Stout or a Porter.

Lagers are probably down the line. Planning on doing my first batch within the next week or so, we'll see how it goes...

RuthlessBurgher
04-29-2010, 04:02 PM

Blue Munoz

Budwycher

Heinekenanderson

Guinnessiason

Would Tiger Tail Ale have a different picture of each of Tiger Woods' mistresses on the labels? You could probably fill a case without having to repeat the same woman twice.