PDA

View Full Version : The Pick at 18.

BigRob
04-22-2010, 10:35 AM
I am going to give my personal opinion on who I think the pick will be for the Steelers. This is not who I would like to see, but who I see actually being there and who gets picked.

18. Charles Brown OT USC

I think Pouncey and Iupati are gone at 18 due to trade ups from other teams. This guy is on the rise and he could be a very good LT in the pro's and would allow us to slide Colon over to guard.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
04-22-2010, 10:56 AM
He is the one fringe guy at the OT position. He is not one of the big 4 but seems to be the next guy in line. Supposedly a high character guy too, which the team might be wanting to sell in the wake of a giveaway trade of one star and discipline of another.

Oviedo
04-22-2010, 11:08 AM
I'd rather see him than Pouncey. OT is more of a priority than Center. Can get good Centers later.

pfelix73
04-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Not sure if this has been brought up before or not, but is there much of a difference between Pouncey and say the guy from BC? Tennant.

Tennant is projected in the later rounds. Guess so if he's down that far, but I think he's the #2 Center in the draft- although I could be wrong....

:tt1

RuthlessBurgher
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Not sure if this has been brought up before or not, but is there much of a difference between Pouncey and say the guy from BC? Tennant.

Tennant is projected in the later rounds. Guess so if he's down that far, but I think he's the #2 Center in the draft- although I could be wrong....

:tt1

Last year, Alex Mack, Eric Wood, and Max Unger all had high rankings. This year, only Pouncey has a high ranking. After him, there is a significant gap before you get to guys like J.D. Walton and Matt Tennant.