PDA

View Full Version : Ben Under Pressure (Negative into a Positive?)

SteelAbility
04-22-2010, 08:28 AM
We've all seen that Ben thrives under pressure on the field. It's in his makeup to respond well to pressure. Could it be the same off the field?

I agree he's been a douchebag off the field and that douchebaggery has cost him a lot (Let's leave out the discussion of whether or not the media frenzy has been fair or not). I'm talking about being a DOUCHEBAG (things like propositioning girls for sex with their boyfriends either present or around). I have a hard time believing that that kind of mentality wasn't a major factor in the events of March 4th.

I think he can turn that around and come back with a vengeance if he plugs into the right support network. I think he can steady the ship and win 4 or 5 SBs with the Steelers before it's over.

JAR
04-22-2010, 08:30 AM
things like propositioning girls for sex with their boyfriends either present or around

Really? Is this just more rumor mongering?

SteelAbility
04-22-2010, 09:57 AM
We've all seen that Ben thrives under pressure on the field. It's in his makeup to respond well to pressure. Could it be the same off the field?

I agree he's been a douchebag off the field and that douchebaggery has cost him a lot (Let's leave out the discussion of whether or not the media frenzy has been fair or not). I'm talking about being a DOUCHEBAG (things like propositioning girls for sex with their boyfriends either present or around). I have a hard time believing that that kind of mentality wasn't a major factor in the events of March 4th.

I think he can turn that around and come back with a vengeance if he plugs into the right support network. I think he can steady the ship and win 4 or 5 SBs with the Steelers before it's over.

It's been rumored from guys on this board who know people who have interacted with Ben. Sorry, didn't mean to cast a shadow on Saint Ben The Tenderhearted. :roll: