PDA

View Full Version : Goddell the Patriot lover!

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
04-21-2010, 11:53 PM
I really can't stand this guy....He seems to pick his favorites and discipline accordingly. If this was Brady he would of made it a "no big deal". Instead he goes on every talk show available to announce he is giving Ben one of the worst suspensions since his tenure and for what---A one time mistake....seriously how can you even count the McNulty case? If the commish is saying its a pattern how can some nut saying 6 months after the fact that she was raped and admitted she wanted to get with him in her emails? Anyways...Goddell you SUCK!

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
04-21-2010, 11:55 PM
By the way Goddell---THE PATRIOTS CHEATED WHATCHA GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???

Djfan
04-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Nothing. He will do nothing. He sucks. Sorry Rooney. You were wrong about Goodell.

He's about as impartial as Wolf Blitzer.

spyboots
04-22-2010, 12:47 AM
The Patriots got a slap in the wrist, and their "moral" owner did not suspend the cheating OC, QB, or coach, but in fact gave the coach an extension. But they've not had very good luck since.

JTP53609
04-22-2010, 07:37 AM
how many games was pacboy suspended for paralyzing an innocent bodyguard at a strip club??, i know he got the season because he was arrested a few times after that..

BURGH86STEEL
04-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Making comparisons to other teams and players is pretty pointless. Some people will feel slighted no matter the punishment. Honestly and no offense, some people are coming across was whiners about this situation. The punishment is the punishment and there is nothing any of us can do about it.

I can care less about the punishment. That is because the fault lies with Ben. Give "the men" a reason to punish and it will happen. The Steelers will move on. Nothing about the season changes for me.

JTP53609
04-22-2010, 08:29 AM
I think 6 games is good, I would not whine or cry if it was more or less.....I just cant stand pacman jones, he should be out of the league for being arrested about 5 times over a 3 year period....yea the pats got off pretty easy but they have not won anything since they cheated so who cares...