PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Hypocrits

Electraglide9055
04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Browns, Ravens, Bengals ALL SUCK... Reading the Orange and Brown crap stain Browns blogs on Ben.. They seem to forget about Donte Stallworth who likes to get drunk and run over hispanics in his "Bentley".. What a bunch of friggin hypocrits.. and lets don't forget about the Bungles; they've had more ex cons on their team than an episode of "Prison Break".. Ravens..Oooh Ray Ray the murderer... We need to just bitch slap the rest of the AFC North this season. Sorry I had to get this out of my system.

WoodleyofTroy
04-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Prison Break was a great show.

anger 82&95
04-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, Shawn Rogers… A Cleveland Brown to the core. Stowing a loaded handgun in your carry-on luggage grants you instant membership to the “world’s dumbest athletes” club. If there were any lingering doubts as to his moral capacity, this excerpt should solidify his position: “Rogers came to the Browns with a spotty reputation. He was suspended for four games in 2006 for taking a banned substance to control his weight. In 2007, an exotic dancer claimed he inappropriately touched her at a club in Detroit, but an investigation cleared him.”

kindlecatsb'ng
04-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Browns, Real Time News, Sports, Sports Impact »
Browns running back Chris Jennings arrested
By Gabriel Baird, The Plain Dealer
April 17, 2010, 8:49AM

Tracy Boulian/The Plain DealerBrowns running back Chris Jennings was arrested early Saturday morning.CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Cleveland Browns' Chris Jennings was arrested early Saturday downtown.

The 24-year-old running back ran into trouble with a doorman at the Warehouse District dance club, The Velvet Dog, according to a Cleveland police officer familiar with the incident.

Jennings was taken to City Jail about 2:15 a.m. Saturday, where he was still being held as of 8:15 a.m. Saturday on suspicion of assault, police said. He has not been charged with a crime.

Jennings played two years at Arizona State University, before joining the CFL Montreal Alouettes. The Browns signed him in August as an undrafted free agent.

Jennings played in nine games last season, running for a total of 220 yards, according to the team's Web site.

He was re-signed by the team in March.

JAR
04-17-2010, 09:06 PM
NFL star Chris McAlister is at the center of a nasty legal war with his wife — who claims Chris kicked her out of their home when she refused to get an abortion.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/04/15/anger ... z0lPSEhANq (http://dailycaller.com/2010/04/15/anger-over-abortion-decision/#ixzz0lPSEhANq)

DukieBoy
04-17-2010, 09:58 PM
Well, let's see ...
Many of our player troubles have had OHIO connections.

Ernie Holmes shot at the police helicopter in OHIO.
Santonio A**Holmes went to OHIO State.
James Harrison who hit the mother of his child is from OHIO.
Ben Roethlisberger is from OHIO.
Didn't Najeh Davenport have some altercation with a woman in ... OHIO ?
Najeh probably had a bad burrito or two from OHIO when he needed that closet ??
Maybe Cedric Wilson's girlfriend was from ...... OHIO ????

Just sayin' ...

Oh, Jack Lambert was from Ohio, too, but he apparently got it out of his system.

Steel Life
04-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Let them pile on now, be sure to remind them of their own player's indiscretions & hope we pound the HELL out of them during the season. The McNulty thing going away would be great help too...

RuthlessBurgher
04-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Now is not the time for Schadenfreude for us. Do the situations involving Rogers, Jennings, and McAlister make you feel any better about our current ordeals? Not me. I'm sure there are plenty of fans of other teams taking great pleasure from our current misfortunes right now. Hopefully, their houses are not made of glass.

feltdizz
04-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Pointing out other teams legal woes doesn't make ours go away.

When my wife asked :wft is wrog with Ben I said... He is from Ohio and she simply replied "oh, OK". No disrepect to Ohioans but it's the best I could come up with and it has worked at least 5 times. LOL

Jooser
04-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Well he sure as hell wasn't from West by-God Virginia because as far as I know the alleged victim wasn't his 13 yr-old sister! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chadman
04-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Browns, Ravens, Bengals ALL SUCK... Reading the Orange and Brown crap stain Browns blogs on Ben.. They seem to forget about Donte Stallworth who likes to get drunk and run over hispanics in his "Bentley".. What a bunch of friggin hypocrits.. and lets don't forget about the Bungles; they've had more ex cons on their team than an episode of "Prison Break".. Ravens..... We need to just bitch slap Oooh Ray Ray the murdererthe rest of the AFC North this season. Sorry I had to get this out of my system.

Ray Lewis is as guilty of murder as Ben Roethlisberger is of rape, according to the law.

Calling him a murderer- who is the hypocrit?

What's that saying about stones & glass houses?

Shawn
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Well, let's see ...
Many of our player troubles have had OHIO connections.

Ernie Holmes shot at the police helicopter in OHIO.
Santonio A**Holmes went to OHIO State.
James Harrison who hit the mother of his child is from OHIO.
Ben Roethlisberger is from OHIO.
Didn't Najeh Davenport have some altercation with a woman in ... OHIO ?
Najeh probably had a bad burrito or two from OHIO when he needed that closet ??
Maybe Cedric Wilson's girlfriend was from ...... OHIO ????

Just sayin' ...

Oh, Jack Lambert was from Ohio, too, but he apparently got it out of his system.

I'm a bad acs mutha and I'm originally from Ohio. :shock:

Spooky.

Shawn
04-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Well he sure as hell wasn't from West by-God Virginia because as far as I know the alleged victim wasn't his 13 yr-old sister! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :Steel

Jooser
04-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Not if you live in this state Shawn :wink: . ...or Kentucky I guess.