PDA

View Full Version : Think they will make a xxx video?

Mister Pittsburgh
04-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Think there will be a XXX video made like was done for Tiger? A little after the news of Tigers personal life hit the news they made 'Tiger's Wood'. For Ben's video they could have him just walk around with his piece hanging out.

DukieBoy
04-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Think there will be a XXX video made like was done for Tiger? A little after the news of Tigers personal life hit the news they made 'Tiger's Wood'. For Ben's video they could have him just walk around with his piece hanging out.

A little concerned that you know this.
Do you think the video might have a role for Steely McBeam ?

snarky
04-17-2010, 02:21 PM
If they do it should have 5 or 6 Ben characters -- one for each spelling of his name in the police report. And "Willi Colone" character too.

The Man of Steel
04-17-2010, 03:58 PM

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/TheRockPics/hello_ladies.jpg

NJ-STEELER
04-17-2010, 04:07 PM
i can see the DFT thing on some of them movies

DukieBoy
04-17-2010, 05:07 PM
"Little Big Ben, DTF2"

Mister Pittsburgh
04-17-2010, 05:59 PM
"Little Big Ben, DTF2"

:moon "I just pulled my pants down Ben, but it's not OK" :lol:

Her sorority sisters could get into the action with the body guards too. This has the makings of a great vid.

We would have to switch it up to McBeamy Steel to avoid being sued.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Think there will be a XXX video made like was done for Tiger? A little after the news of Tigers personal life hit the news they made 'Tiger's Wood'...

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/TheRockPics/hello_ladies.jpg

Ding Ding Ding - We have a winnah!!

fordfixer
04-17-2010, 11:14 PM
"Little Big Ben, DTF2"

:moon "I just pulled my pants down Ben, but it's not OK" :lol:

Her sorority sisters could get into the action with the body guards too. This has the makings of a great vid.

We would have to switch it up to McBeamy Steel to avoid being sued.
Or Mcsteamy Beel might be better :?