PDA

View Full Version : I just heard from talk radio a 4th assult case

steeler_george
04-13-2010, 05:46 PM
that ben was abducted by aliens and he assaulted one of the ladies on board....

COME ON EVERYONE GET OFF THIS GOSSIP BAND WAGON ITS OVER!!!...what happend, happend. Just hope nothing like this happens again.

Was the guy guilty...NO.
Is he just getting off the hook? .... I have no idea
Is he a victim? .... With no convictions I give him benefit of the doubt.
Does it make him less of a quarterback?
...NO and this the most important thing to me.
It would be great if he was a saint, but are your neighbors or half your family or friends?

People are people.

Celebrities do not equal role models.

With that said i hope no more ben this ben that topics

ps I know im going to slaughtered on here.

Shawn
04-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Mr. George, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Steel Life
04-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Mr. George, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I thought the alien bit was funny... :lol:

Shawn
04-13-2010, 06:31 PM

Please don't encourage him. :nono

:lol:

steeler_george
04-13-2010, 08:25 PM

Thanks but it was not meant to be funny, but hypocritical how outrageous this forum has become with the Ben fiasco II gossip. Gossip, not news or facts, but with rumors, witch hunts and be headings.

If he had a great image it would be cool, but even if he is rat, so be it. Just as long the team likes him, and he plays at his high caliber self...that is what only counts.

NJ-STEELER
04-13-2010, 08:54 PM
i thought this was gonna be about green bay's defense filing a claim from last year's game

SteelAbility
04-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Didn't Ben become part of the alien "in" crowd when he bought them all shots and invited "all you bitches" to take them. I don't think they yet know what "bitches" means.