PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Suspensions - Who Deserves It More?

Steel Life
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Perp #1: One serious brush with the law, included in a civil suit - but no charges.

Perp #2: Marijuana possession & domestic abuse charges.

RussBII
04-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Perp #1: One serious brush with the law, included in a civil suit - but no charges.

Perp #2: Marijuana possession & domestic abuse charges.

It's really up to the rules of whose doing the suspending...

"Deserve" has nothing to do with it.

Santonio ran afoul of a clearly defined rule, which included set suspensions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd offenses.

Ben's treading on not so well defined ground.

Steel Life
04-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Actually the other Perp is Leroy Hill, LB for the Seahawks, who got busted for possession & domestic battery in less than a couple of weeks.

I'll be interested to see the "outrage" for his situation & whether he gets suspended or not.

RussBII
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Actually the other Perp is Leroy Hill, LB for the Seahawks, who got busted for possession & domestic battery in less than a couple of weeks.

I'll be interested to see the "outrage" for his situation & whether he gets suspended or not.

Well are they separate incidents? If so, 4 game suspension. If he has no other strikes...

Steel Life
04-13-2010, 06:28 PM

Well are they separate incidents? If so, 4 game suspension. If he has no other strikes...
Separate incidents but done within 2 weeks of each other.