PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Ben have advisors?

costanza2k1
04-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Yesterday he shows up to his presser looking like a greaseball, today he looks like this... appearance makes a big difference in my opinion.
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/04/13/0413-roethlisberger2-tmz-video-credit.jpg

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Yesterday he shows up to his presser looking like a greaseball, today he looks like this... appearance makes a big difference in my opinion....

Do you think he looks OK in this "Going to Goodell" photo, stanz, or what do you think he missed on this one also?

costanza2k1
04-13-2010, 11:22 PM
I think he looks very respectable for his meeting, so why not do the same with meeting with your owners? Maybe I'm over analzying this whole thing but this guy I don't give a rats for anymore. Just do your job, win your games, get us some more SBs...As a fan I'm thankful that we've been blessed with people like Polamalu, Farrior, Kiesel and the like.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-13-2010, 11:31 PM
I think he looks very respectable for his meeting, so why not do the same with meeting with your owners? Maybe I'm over analzying this whole thing but this guy I don't give a rats for anymore. Just do your job, win your games, get us some more SBs...As a fan I'm thankful that we've been blessed with people like Polamalu, Farrior, Kiesel and the like.

Gotcha, I thought maybe you thought he'd dropped the ball dressing for Goodell.

I think he needs to budget for a Svengali big time advisor kind of guy. He probably had no concept that he needed to "dress up" for the Steeler's presser, or get a haircut and apparently didn't have anyone to tell him differently.

Actually, it looks like he DID get his haircut just before the presser. Uhmm, not the right look! Get an advisor, and listen to them!!

fordfixer
04-13-2010, 11:36 PM

Gotcha, I thought maybe you thought he'd dropped the ball dressing for Goodell.

I think he needs to budget for a Svengali big time advisor kind of guy. He probably had no concept that he needed to "dress up" for the Steeler's presser, or get a haircut and apparently didn't have anyone to tell him differently.

Actually, it looks like he DID get his haircut just before the presser. Uhmm, not the right look! Get an advisor, and listen to them!!
It looked like he got up half way though a hair cut to do the presser :lol:

SteelAbility
04-14-2010, 08:05 AM
I thought his advisors suggested that going on Dancing With The Stars would help improve his image. 8)

papillon
04-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Yesterday he shows up to his presser looking like a greaseball, today he looks like this... appearance makes a big difference in my opinion.

He did forget to wear the Nike Swoosh somewhere; I'm sure Nike will let him know about it. :P

Pappy

SteelAbility
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM

Body double?? :wink:

Steel Life
04-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Interesting to note that in Ed Bouchette's chat that he thought Ben's clothes at his presser were fine. Much ado over nothing...

DukieBoy
04-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Apparently his advisors are Captain Morgan and Little Ben.