PDA

View Full Version : I miss the days...

Shawn
04-13-2010, 04:16 PM
...where the offseason was boring. I miss the times we would get soooo sick of mock drafts we all wanted to pull out our hair. I miss the offseasons where we had nothing better to do than to pick fights and wallow in our own douchebaggery. Where have those days gone? Please...no more news about Ben. That's all I want.

RussBII
04-13-2010, 04:19 PM
...where the offseason was boring. I miss the times we would get soooo sick of mock drafts we all wanted to pull out our hair. I miss the offseasons where we had nothing better to do than to pick fights and wallow in our own douchebaggery. Where have those days gone? Please...no more news about Ben. That's all I want.

Rumor has it Ben's gonna do a mock draft...

flippy
04-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Those boring off seasons happened during our SuperBowl drought.

After XL, everything got all dramatic.

I think it's just that a lot more people started paying attention.

So to get back to those better days probably means we need to start losing first.

ikestops85
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM

Rumor has it Ben's gonna do a mock draft...

It seems Ben has done everybody else so he might as well DO a mock. :lol:

Dee Dub
04-13-2010, 04:42 PM
I miss the day where you could post something...something that believe it or not was actually related to the Steelers...and not have it moved.

But that's just me. :stirpot

By the way MODs...I think this topic is related to Ben...and per jbirtkitisarthritis... :x

Shawn
04-13-2010, 05:14 PM
I miss the day where you could post something...something that believe it or not was actually related to the Steelers...and not have it moved.

By the way MODs...I think this topic is related to Ben...and per jbirtkitisarthritis... :x

Isn't this the time of the year where you usually take shots at the mods trying to get yourself banned? Maybe we are turning a corner. :lol:

birtikidis
04-13-2010, 05:24 PM

wah wah wah.
if ya'll could have kept them in one place they wouldn't have been moved. guess you're either too stupid or too much of an attention whore to have figured that out after they had already moved them the first time.

Dee Dub
04-13-2010, 05:42 PM

Isn't this the time of the year where you usually take shots at the mods trying to get yourself banned? Maybe we are turning a corner. :lol:

Remember...Shawn it was you who asked me to come back to this site remember?? :wink:

Shawn
04-13-2010, 06:01 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":u0xbupsr]I miss the day where you could post something...something that believe it or not was actually related to the Steelers...and not have it moved.

Remember...Shawn it was you who asked me to come back to this site remember?? :wink:[/quote:u0xbupsr]

I think you have alot to bring to a website when you can leave that huge ego compensating for your daddy didn't hug me insecurity issues at home. That psychoanalysis is free. :D

Dee Dub
04-13-2010, 06:22 PM
[quote="Dee Dub":3tyk4qn7]I miss the day where you could post something...something that believe it or not was actually related to the Steelers...and not have it moved.

Remember...Shawn it was you who asked me to come back to this site remember?? :wink:

I think you have alot to bring to a website when you can leave that huge ego compensating for your daddy didn't hug me insecurity issues at home. That psychoanalysis is free. :D[/quote:3tyk4qn7]

What ego?? What are you talking about?? I'm simply posting stuff on this site for discussion.

What are you talking about?? :roll:

Shawn
04-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Being self aware is the first step dear Dee. :D

Dee Dub
04-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Being self aware is the first step dear Dee. :D

Oh Ok..I didnt think you had anything to go on. :roll:

RuthlessBurgher
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Oh please...as if the Ben drama isn't bad enough already...now we need Ben's Threads Being Moved drama too? Seriously?

I get it...it's Steeler related. But there are over 140 separate Ben threads over there on the other Around the NFL forum. If they were all here, people that want to talk about topics related to the actual game of football instead of legal speculation would find it awfully hard to navigate. Both options are still available to everyone...no one is being censored. They are just in 2 different places.

None of the Ben topics were being moved yesterday when the D.A.'s decision was made because that should have been it. We could all move on with our football lives. But today this lawyer comes out on a radio show and all hell breaks loose again, so more spring cleaning was in order. It is nothing personal whatsoever. It is not aimed at any posters specifically. It is what it is.

I will now move this thread over to the other forum as well. Enjoy.

Dee Dub
04-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Oh please...as if the Ben drama isn't bad enough already...now we need Ben's Threads Being Moved drama too? Seriously?

I get it...it's Steeler related. But there are over 140 separate Ben threads over there on the other Around the NFL forum. If they were all here, people that want to talk about topics related to the actual game of football instead of legal speculation would find it awfully hard to navigate. Both options are still available to everyone...no one is being censored. They are just in 2 different places.

None of the Ben topics were being moved yesterday when the D.A.'s decision was made because that should have been it. We could all move on with our football lives. But today this lawyer comes out on a radio show and all hell breaks loose again, so more spring cleaning was in order. It is nothing personal whatsoever. It is not aimed at any posters specifically. It is what it is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fezziwig
04-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Ben almost gets enough negative talk or talk as Kordell once did. Have you forgotten how the boards were shredded with Kordell talk ?

Shawn
04-13-2010, 07:46 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he was talking to you Dee. :o