PDA

View Full Version : Dude,....

SteelCzar76
04-13-2010, 12:21 AM
I know that technically it's "Steelers talk",...but i'm saying,.. is it not possible that the "Ben Roethlisberger's off field Shenanigans,..their aftermath, and how i feel about them" threads and their fans can have an entire area away from the "front page" to play amongst themselves ? :lol:

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-13-2010, 12:26 AM
I think they kept it under wraps until today, then opened up the floodgates. I imagine if it doesn't slow down in a day or two it'll be back to under the basement stairs again.

What about Holmes' stuff? And Reed's? Should there just be one combined "Police Steeler Blotter" page? :wink:

SS Laser
04-13-2010, 12:29 AM
"Police Steeler Blotter"

That would make it easy to find! And yes I agree move all the crap and back to the draft were the steelers again pick a wr in the first rd. :stirpot

costanza2k1
04-13-2010, 01:44 AM
I know that technically it's "Steelers talk",...but i'm saying,.. is it not possible that the "Ben Roethlisberger's off field Shenanigans,..their aftermath, and how i feel about them" threads and their fans can have an entire area away from the "front page" to play amongst themselves ? :lol:
:moon
:lol: